WHAT IS KEEP YOU CAMPING?
Keep You Camping is our way to say thank you for being a General RV customer. If you are experiencing a Camping Critical * issue, we make repairing your RV our priority.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If you are experiencing a Camping Critical issue, call any General RV location during Keep You Camping hours (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.). You'll receive a same-day inspection and repair plan outlining the timeline for repairs. Most Camping Critical issues can be resolved the same day. If parts need to be ordered, they will be expedited to get your RV back on the road as soon as possible. Once the repair is complete, you take your RV home!
WHAT ARE CAMPING CRITICAL* ISSUES?
- LP (propane) leak
- Appliance failures
- No power (110V or 12V)
- Slideout(s) not functioning
- Interior or exterior water leaks
- Trailer brake or brake light failures
- Head lamps or windshield wiper system not functioning
*Appointments are required for all other issues.
KEEP YOU CAMPING HOURS
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Hours may vary from standard service hours.
If you have any questions about our Keep You Camping program or service please contact a service representative at your chosen General RV location.
- The service department is the best! Always make an effort to get us in and out quickly. Mike and his team are awesome!
- Service tech went way above what to do to make me happy. Broken black pipe under the sink about ruined my trip. He quickly made up a new assembly.
- We really needed help to fix our camper and you fixed it so we could enjoy our weekend. Thank you so much.
- Service was great. Price was great. Friendly service from beginning to end. Have already told all my family and friends.
- The service department handled a technical bulletin issued by the trailer manufacturer in a propmpt and courteous manner. I was in and out in about an hours time
- Great customer service, especially the service department. Love that minor repairs have been done in a day and I'm back camping!
- General RV got the job done and we were back on the road ahead of our expected time. Many thanks.
- #1. They are honest which is rare in the RV world. Treated us like family. Thanks to General RV we will be back on the raod again.
Our goal is for you to spend more time on the road and less time in the shop.
Stay camping longer and spend less time waiting on repairs.
No appointment is needed for Camping Critical issues. You can call ahead to schedule an appointment if you prefer.
When you encounter an RV issue that is considered Camping Critical, you can be assured your repair will take priority.
Reduce time waiting for parts. We can ship many parts directly to you for added convenience. Ask for details.
Visit one of our service departments during Keep You Camping hours, for a same-day inspection and repair plan. In most cases, you'll leave with your RV the same day.
1. Take your RV to any General RV location Monday through Friday for same-day inspection and repair plan.
2. A two-person team will work on your RV while you wait.
3. Your service writer will communicate progress while the repair or maintenance work is done.
4. Your RV will be serviced and a comprehensive quality assurance process will be completed.
5. We will walk you through all RV repairs to ensure your satisfaction.
6. Once the repair has been completed, you can continue camping.
All Customers who purchased their RV from General RV can take advantage of our Keep You Camping program.
All customers who are under manufacture warranty can take advantage of the Keep You Camping program.
|Type of Service||Appointment Needed?|
|Camping critical item in manufacturer's warranty||No|
|Non-critical covered under manufacturer's warranty||Yes|
|Safety issue out of warranty and recalls (brakes, LP wipers, headlamps) *services may vary and are subject to management approval||No|
|External work (insurance, accessories, maintenance)||Yes|
Some repairs may require additional parts that we do not have on hand and must be ordered. To help save time and trips to the dealership, smaller parts that do not require a professional installation can be shipped directly to the customers at General RV's expense.