Keystone RV Residence Destination Trailers
It's Not Just A Trailer, It's A Residence
The comfort of home meets the luxury of RV living in the Residence Destination Trailer. Stainless steel appliances, solid surface countertops and upgraded furniture adds the glitz to the the glamourous floor plans. Never miss a day without the everyday necessities with these full featured destination trailers.
WHY CHOOSE Residence
- Panoramic Windows
- Stainless Steel Package
- Detachable Hitch
- Spacious Floor Plans
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 14 Locations
- Family-owned since 1962
Stock #275917Birch Run, MI
Stock #275918Brownstown, MIStock #275918Brownstown, MI
Stock #275921Wixom, MI
Stock #275934Birch Run, MI
Stock #275925Birch Run, MI
Stock #275928Birch Run, MI
Stock #275926Wixom, MI
Stock #275933Wixom, MI
Residence 401FKSS(1 in stock)
Front Kitchen, Rear Bedroom, 40 ft 2 in in length, weighs 11108 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreChat with the cook at the bar top with stools!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 40 ft 11 in in length, weighs 12989 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 3 slides, many colors ...moreDouble-size loft areas for more sleeping space!
Front Living, Kitchen Island, 40 ft 8 in in length, weighs 12516 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 3 slides, many colors ...moreLoft offers the kids bunk mats to sleep on!
Front Living, Bunkhouse, 39 ft 10 in in length, weighs 11991 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 4 slides, many colors ...moreMiddle bunkhouse offers privacy for your guests!
Front Living, Kitchen Island, 40 ft 8 in in length, weighs 11793 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreOpposing slides make the living and kitchen area spacious!
Rear Living Area, Rear Entertainment, 40 ft 11 in in length, weighs 11973 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 4 slides, many colors ...moreEnjoy a rear den with entertainment center!
Front Kitchen, Rear Bedroom, 40 ft 2 in in length, weighs 11084 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreChat with the cook at the bar top with stools!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 40 ft 11 in in length, weighs 12890 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 3 slides, many colors ...moreDouble-size loft for more sleeping space!
Front Living, Kitchen Island, 40 ft 8 in in length, weighs 12469 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 3 slides, many colors ...moreLoft offers the kids bunk mats to sleep on!
Front Living, Bunkhouse, 39 ft 10 in in length, weighs 12054 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 4 slides, many colors ...moreMiddle bunkhouse that can be used as an office!
Front Living, Kitchen Island, 40 ft 8 in in length, weighs 11776 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreOpposing slides make the living area spacious!
Rear Living Area, Rear Entertainment, 40 ft 11 in in length, weighs 12099 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 4 slides, many colors ...moreEnjoy a rear den with entertainment center!
Standard Features (2022)
- 12" powder coated i-beam frame, 102" wide-body
- Detachable hitch (Select Models)
- Alumninum or laminated sidewalls
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Dual pane windows (Optional)
- Fiberglass front w/ soffit lights
- Fully walkable 4.5" crowned roof w/ seamless TPO
- Dexter® E-Z Lube axles
- (4) Manual jacks
- Sliding glass door
- MorRyde® step
- Bed slide exterior storage door
- 53 gal. fresh, 39 gal. black, and 78 gal. gray
- 50-AMP electrical service w/ detachable cord
- Power awning w/ LED light strip
- 20 ft. Awning (Optional)
- 84" Slide height
- Solid wood slide facsia
- Pleated day/night shades and vertical blinds on patio door
- Designer upholstered window valances
- Solid hardwood cabinetry
- 72" Tri-fold sofa(s)
- 96" Interior height and ceiling fan
- Central vac
- 3-year limited structural warranty
- 1-year limited base warranty
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
- Pre-drilled/screwed hardwood cabinet framing w/ easy-glide doors and waste basket storage
- Solid surface kitchen countertops and backsplash
- Stainless Steel undermount sink w/cover
- High-rise faucet w/ water purification system and pull-out sprayer
- Free-standing table with (4) chairs (Select Models)
Appliances & Utilities
- (2) 30 lb. LP tanks w/ cover
- 15K BTU ducted A/C
- 13.5K BTU non-ducted secondary A/C (Optional)
- 40K BTU forced air DSI furnace
- 16 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- 50" TV and AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® stereo
- 15 cu. ft. Haier (4) door refrigerator
- 30" Stainless steel over the range microwave
- (3) Burner Furrion® cooktop & oven
- Washer/dryer prep (Select Models)
- LED lighting
- Systems monitor panel
- 72" X 80" king bed and bed slide w/ under bed storage (Select Models)
- Bedside reading lights
- Bedside outlets
- Decorative bedspread and pillow package
- TV hook-up
- Corner shower w/ surround, glass door, and skylight
- Porcelain toilet w/ foot flush
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™