Highland Ridge RV Open Range 3X Fifth Wheels
Own The Outdoors
The Open Range 3X Fifth Wheel has two unique claims to fame: the 3-inch Thermal Barrier insulation that the"3X" was named after, and the spacious living space. Boasting 7'0 slides and an arched ceiling, the Open Range 3x is a Fifth Wheel that RV-lovers have every reason to be excited about. Key features of the Open Range 3X include stainless steel appliances, fireplace with space for TV, lighter weight, and one of the most well-insulated walls in a mobile home, courtesy of the Thermal Barrier. The Open Range 3x Fifth Wheel is both comfortable to live in and practical for the purposes of your adventures. As the manufacturer would phrase it, the Open Range 3x makes it possible to "Own the Outdoors".
WHY CHOOSE Open Range 3X
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Arched Ceilings
- Lightweight Design
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Open Range 3X 384RLS
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 39 ft 10 in in length, weighs 12910 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...more
Open Range 3X 387RBS
Front Living, Kitchen Island, 41 ft 6 in in length, weighs 13320 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 5 slides, many colors ...more
Open Range 3X 427BHS
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 41 ft 10 in in length, weighs 13340 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 5 slides, many colors ...more
Open Range 3X Features:
Standard Features (2019)
Construction & Exterior
- 102" Wide Body Frame
- 3X Thermal Barrier Sidewall
- ACCU-SLIDE Slide System (42" Deep w/4-Corner Compression)
- Arched Vaulted Ceiling
- Correct Track™ Suspension Alignment System
- Frameless Windows
- JT Strong Arm™ Stabilizers
- LCI® Equa-Flex Suspension
- LP Quick Connect
- Metal Slam Latch Baggage Doors
- Nitro Filled G-Rated Tires w/Aluminum Wheels
- PVC Roofing membrane (15 Year Warranty Non-Prorated)
- Spare Tire
- Wall Controlled Power Vent in Half Bathroom (Select Models)
Construction & Exterior Options
- Bike Receiver
- Furrion Observation Camera
- Generator Prep
- Slide-Out Awning Covers -3 (Select Models)
- TrailAir® Air Ride Pin Box
- Wall Controlled Power Vent (Bathroom)
- Wall Controlled Power Vent Living Room (Select Models)
- 7'0" Slide-Out Height
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- LED Lighting in Ceiling
- No Carpet in Living and Kitchen Areas
- Washer/Dryer Prep
- Dyson Vacuum Cleaner
- Fan - Wall Control Power Vent Living Room (Select Models)
- Sofa IPO Theater Seats (Select Models)
- U-Lounge (Select Models)
- 23 Cu. Ft. 110V Refrigerator w/Icemaker, Exterior Access Door(for service), and Freeze Protection Water Lines
- Ball Bearing Full Extension Drawer Guides (100# Rated)
- Wall Controlled Power Vent (Kitchen)
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Fan - Wall Control Power Vent Bathroom
- French Door to Bunkroom
Electrical & Plumbing
- 50 Amp Service
- Water Pump w/Attached Filter/Strainer
Electrical & Plumbing Options
- Onan® 5500 LP Generator
- Heat Pump (on Main 15k A/C)
- Bedroom TV
- Outside Kitchen TV
Executive Package (Mandatory)
- 13.5k 2nd A/c Quiet Residential Return
- 15k A/C Quiet Residential Return
- 32" x 76" Entrance/Screen Door Combo w/Keyless Entry
- 6-Point Automatic Leveling System
- Aluminum Tread Entry Steps
- Covered Armless Automatic Power Awning w/LED Lights
- Fiberglass Front Cap w/LED Lights
- Key-Alike System
- Prepped for Observation Camera
- Prepped for Portable Solar Panels
- Wired and Framed for Additional A/C(s)
- Digital TV Antenna
- LED TV
- Soundbar in Living Area
- Stereo/CD/DVD Player w/Bluetooth
- Dinette Table with Flip Down Extension Leaf and Pullout Drawer
- Fireplace (select models)
- Interior Convenience Center Light
- Motion Sensor Light in Bedroom and Hallway
- Residential Wood Trimmed Window Frames w/Roller Shades
- Flush Mount Glass Stove Top
- Pull-Out Wastebasket (where applicable)
- Residential 30" OTR Convection Microwave
- Residential Sized Oven
- Solid Surface Counter Tops in Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stainless Steel Farm Sink w/High-Rise Faucet
- Enclosed Ext. Utility Center w/Black Tank Flush
- Quick Recovery Gas/Electric Water Heater
- Quick Release Fresh Water Drain
- One-Piece Fiberglass Shower
- USB/12V Charging Port
Four Seasons Package (Mandatory)
- Dual Pane Windows
- Double Insulated Baggage Doors
- Ducted Heat to Underbelly w/Cold Air Return
- Extreme Arctic Package
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Heated Storage Area
- R-14 Insulation in Sidewall
- R-38 Reflective Foil Insulation in Ceiling
- R-38 Reflective Foil Insulation in Floor
- High Performance Furnace
- Enclosed Cable Operated Gate Valves
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."