nuCamp RV TAB 320 Teardrop Trailers
TAB is... Innovative
The TAB Teardrop Trailer has long since become a cult object. One reason for this is its unmistakably unconventional style and the other is, of course, its active fan community. The TAG is, in any case, one of the most unusual travel trailers anywhere and will surprise you with its modern and luxuriously crafted design.
WHY CHOOSE TAB 320
- Wet Bath
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Storage Beneath All Benches
- Dinette Folds Down Into Sleeping Space
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 14 Locations
- Family-owned since 1962
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
TAB 320 CS-S
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, 15 ft 3 in in length, weighs 2075 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 2, many colors ...moreWell-equipped exterior kitchen located in the back hatch!
TAB 320 S
U Shaped Dinette, 15 ft 3 in in length, weighs 1993 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 2, many colors ...moreCook indoors using the two-burner glass-top stove!
TAB 320 Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Deluxe Ohio-Amish Cabinetry
- 2.3 cu. ft. 12v Refrigerator (S)
- 1.7 cu. ft. 12v Refrigerator (CS-S)
- 2-Burner Glass-Top Stove
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Expandable Split Bed
- Wet Bath w/Cassette & Built-In Sink
- LED Lights
- Electric Brakes
- External Shower
- Front Window
- Portal Window
- Tank/Battery Monitor & Disconnect
- Alloy Wheels
- 14" White Steel Spare Tire
- Tongue Mounted Spare Tire
- Central Air Conditioning
- Power Roof Fan
- Acrylic Dual Pane Windows
- Alde® Central Heat/Hot Water System
- Bluetooth® Media Center w/ 19" TV
- Custom Screen/Shade System
- Roof Mounted Solar
- Auto-Detect Power Converter
- Diamond Plate LP Tub
- Entry Step Light
- Exterior LP Hook-Up
- Adjustable Table
- Exterior Table Mount
- Built-In Keder Rail
- Nautilus Water Management System
- Soft Close Cabinetry
- Goodyear® Aggressive Off-Road Tires
- Heavy-Duty Pitched Axle & Utility Platform
- Boondock Entry Handle & Graphics
- Heavy-Duty Entry Door Step
- Exclusive Aluminum Rear Bumper Guard (S)
- Custom Molded Fenders
- 200-Amp Hrs of Lithium w/Internal Heat
- Bluetooth® Connected SmartShunt
- 2000-Watt Inverter/Charger w/Bluetooth® Control
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Our Pledge To You
The number one priority at nuCamp is your happiness. We proudly guarantee your product to be exceptional. Your purchase is more than just a camper. You become an immediate member of the nuCamp family – complete with a welcoming community and unparalleled support.
Our passion is to build the exceptional! We manufacture some of the highest quality recreational vehicles available in North America. Our dedicated craftsmen are committed to building with integrity and embracing innovative design. Our superior construction techniques and strict quality control set us apart from other manufacturers. Every nuCamp product is meticulously created by hand in Sugarcreek, Ohio.