Fleetwood RV Frontier Motor Home Class A - Diesels
Fleetwood RV Frontier Class A Diesel Motorhome
The Frontier Class A diesel motorhomes by Fleetwood RV offer luxury and a spacious interior built on a Freightliner custom railed chassis with a 340 HP Cummins engine, giving you style and comfort with the performance you desire. Whether you travel for pleasure or work, you can enjoy luxury throughout from an Encore Series king bed in the bedroom, a fireplace in the main living area, a residential refrigerator in the kitchen and an exterior entertainment center with 50" LED TV to relax outside. Why wait to start experiencing all that the open road has to offer, choose a Fleetwood RV Frontier Class A diesel today!
WHY CHOOSE Frontier
- Freightliner Chassis
- 340 HP Cummins Engine
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Motor Home Class A - Diesel
Stock #220971Online Distribution Center
Stock #220972Online Distribution Center
Stock #220977Online Distribution Center
Stock #220978Online Distribution Center
Stock #220979Online Distribution Center
Stock #227493Online Distribution Center
Stock #227494Online Distribution Center
Stock #227495Online Distribution Center
Stock #227496Online Distribution Center
Stock #227497Online Distribution Center
Stock #227498Online Distribution Center
Stock #227500Online Distribution Center
Outdoor Entertainment, Rear Bedroom, sleeps up to 7, 3 slides, many colors ...moreDine, work and sleep on the jackknife dinette!
Bath and a Half, Outdoor Entertainment, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreThe breakfast bar can be utilized many ways!
Standard Features (2022)
- Cummins, 6.7L, 340HP engine, 700 lb / ft torque with Allison 2500 Series, 6-speed transmission
- FCCC V-Ride, Drive Tech w/Opti-View and incredible 55-degree front turning radius
- Full residential electric coach
- Aqua-Hot 250D hydronic heating system for hot water and coach heat
- Counter-depth residential refrigerator
- Microwave/Convection oven
- Recessed induction cooktop
- Stainless farm-style galley sink
- 100 gallon fuel capacity
- Industry-exclusive REV Wedge-Block holding tanks for maximized capacity
- 100 gallon fresh water
- 65 gallon gray water
- 45 gallon black water
- Premium interior options
- Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Power theater seating
- Hide-A-Loft™ drop down queen bed
- Central Vac system
- Premium Tech & safety features and options
- 10” dash radio with modern functions
- Optional Connectivity package
- Wi-Fi Ranger Sky Pro
- Cellular Booster
- 265 Watt Solar Panel
- Optional Mobileye
- Premium Convenience features and options
- Roof Vent Rain covers
- Dual 15K BTU Roof air conditioners (optional)
- Upper mount bus style wiper arm assemblies
- 7’ soft-touch vinyl ceilings with LED lighting throughout
- Tarkett brand hand laid composite residential flooring
- Select solid surface tops with glass/tile backsplash in the galley
- Fiberglass shower assembly complete with glass door
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
For more than 65 years, Fleetwood RV has worked hard to build a reputation as one of the best motorhome manufacturers in the industry. Today, more RVers trust the open road to Fleetwood RV.* That trust starts with the Fleetwood Advantage, our ceaseless approach to innovating the motorhome construction process with emphasis on smooth handling, unmatched durability, and intuitive details. The result? Fleetwood delivers dependable products with peace-of-mind at every turn so families can spend more time reconnecting with each other.
* Based on IHS Automotive, Polk Recreational Vehicles in Operation (RVIO) as of 7/1/13.