Keystone RV Cougar Fifth Wheels
Expect More and Sacrifice Nothing
The Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel offers more innovative features and floorplans with higher quality and popular prices. Many floorplans offer comforting features such as the executive kitchen with island, stainless steel, crown molding and more for the at home feel. Focused on quality, style, affordable, lightweight luxury designs and the ease of towability, the Cougar will always be a step ahead.
WHY CHOOSE Cougar
- Where Affordability Meets Value
- Easy To Use Command Center
- Equipped For Remote Controls
- "Best In Class" Suspension
- Advanced Construction
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #235010Birch Run, MIStock #235010Birch Run, MI
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Slides
- 39ft long
- 11120 lbs
- Front Living
- Rear Bedroom
Stock #234988Birch Run, MI
Stock #234992Birch Run, MIStock #234992Birch Run, MI
- Sleeps 7
- 4 Slides
- 39ft long
- 11352 lbs
- Rear Living Area
- Rear Entertainment
Stock #239313Birch Run, MIStock #239313Birch Run, MI
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Slides
- 35ft long
- 10225 lbs
- Rear Living Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
Stock #239344Birch Run, MI
Stock #239349Birch Run, MI
Stock #239345Birch Run, MI
Stock #239346Birch Run, MI
Stock #239342Birch Run, MIStock #239342Birch Run, MI
Stock #239343Birch Run, MIStock #239343Birch Run, MI
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 33 ft 9 in in length, weighs 9981 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreThe chef will love the hutch and pantry for extra storage!
Rear Living Area, Outdoor Kitchen, 34 ft 7 in in length, weighs 10225 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreTri-fold sleeper sofa offers extra sleeping space!
Rear Living Area, Front Bedroom, 34 ft 7 in in length, weighs 10121 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreRelax on the theater seating and watch the 50" HDTV!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 35 ft 8 in in length, weighs 10562 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreDine or sleep on the booth dinette!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 35 ft 9 in in length, weighs 10436 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreTwo can get ready quickly with the dual-sink vanity!
Kitchen Island, Two Entry/Exit Doors, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreUnique utility mud room keeps everything clean!
Cougar 354FLS(1 in stock)
Front Living, Front Entertainment, 39 ft 4 in in length, weighs 10910 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 4 slides, many colors ...moreUtilize the front living area as a bedroom as well!
Front Bath, Rear Living Area, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreMaster bath has large walk-in closet for lots of storage!
Kitchen Island, Two Entry/Exit Doors, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreA sofa for an afternoon nap!
Rear Living Area, Outdoor Kitchen, 39 ft 4 in in length, weighs 11308 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...morePatent-pending windshield offers amazing views!
Outdoor Kitchen, Kitchen Island, 39 ft 3 in in length, weighs 11246 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 3 slides, many colors ...moreTwo bedroom suites make this unit ultra fabulous!
Rear Living Area, Rear Entertainment, 39 ft 4 in in length, weighs 11333 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 4 slides, many colors ...moreA separate living room with fireplace and 50" HDTV!
Front Living, Front Entertainment, 39 ft 4 in in length, weighs 11100 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 4 slides, many colors ...moreYou'll sleep great every night in the master suite!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 39 ft 4 in in length, weighs 11751 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 4 slides, many colors ...moreUse the extra room as a bedroom, office or living area!
Standard Features (2021)
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- KeyTV™ multisource signal controller
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
- Structural I-beam frame w/ stamped steel cross-members & outriggers
- MaxTurn™ technology w/ Road Armor™ shock absorbing hitch pin
- Hitch Vision™
- Laminated sidewalls with 5 sided aluminum superstructure
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Automotive-grade painted fiberglass front cap w/ KeyShield™ protection & amber LED lights
- Alpha Super Flex roof membrane w/ 18 yr. warranty
- Rear ladder
- Slide-topper package (option)
- CSA construction and seal (option)
- One-piece, heated and enclosed polypropylene underbelly
- Heavy duty axles w/never-adjust brakes
- Road Armor™ shock absorbing equalizer
- 10-ply E-rated tires with road side assistance
- Aluminum wheels and full size spare tire
- Electric four-point auto leveling system
- Friction hinge entry door
- MORryde® StepAbove® steps on main entry
- Full pass through storage w/ slam-latch baggage doors
- Rear observation and side camera prep
- Battery disconnect
- Convenience center
- Industry best 80 gal. fresh tank capacity
- Capital Grill™ (select models)
- 50 Amp electric, pre-wired and braced for ducted bedroom A/C option
- Outside shower
- Electric awning with gas strut arm
- 2nd electric awning (select models)
- 2" accessory hitch with 300 lb. storage capacity
- Cougar OTG roof and side-mounted solar/inverter prep
- Climate Guard protection package
- Heat-deflecting white sidewalls, membrane and A/C
- Radiant foil barrier in front cap
- Remote temperature probes
- Double insulated rear wall
- Insulated gooseneck, bulkhead divider, and sealed pin box
- Insulated slide floors
- Two roof attic vents
- Heated pass-through storage (fifth wheels)
- 12V electric heat pads on all holding tanks
- PEX plumbing
- 5/8" one-piece DynaSpan® flooring
- Tall slide out for added comfort and head room
- Night roller shades, bedroom black out shades
- Residential, raised panel hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Decorative crown molding
- Fireplace (select models)
- 5,500 BTU electric fireplace with thermostat control and remote
- Max Air exhaust fan w/ rain sensor
- Residential hardware and hidden hinges on cabinet doors
- Solid surface countertops
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- High-rise chef’s faucet and sprayer
- Booth dinette
- Seamless, pressed countertops w/ large sink (select models)
- Large shower w/ glass door and skylight
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Medicine cabinet
- Towel rack
- Illuminated light switch
- 60" x 80" queen bed w/ underbed storage
- 70" x 80" king bed option w/ underbed storage (select models)
- Reading Lights (select models)
- LED reading lights
- Bedside outlets/USB (select models)
- Outlets & USB on both sides of bed
- Platinum Series residential queen mattress
- Cable TV / satellite ready
- Full wardrobe slide w/ drawers (select models)
- Full wardrobe w/ sliding mirror doors, wash/dry prep (select models)
- Barnwood style decorative accent wall behind bed
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Tie-downs (select models)
- Ramp door patio package (select models)
- Half-bath (select models)
Off the Grid Solar Camping Package
- (1) 170 watt Zamp roof mounted solar panel (option)
- (1) 30 Amp solar charging system (option)
- (1) 2000 watt pure sine inverter (option)
- (1) 1200 watt pure sine inverter (select models)
- 4 inverted outlets: bedroom, kitchen, living room TV, outdoor kitchen refrigerator (when applicable) (option)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.