Keystone RV Cougar Fifth Wheels
Expect More and Sacrifice Nothing
The Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel offers more innovative features and floorplans with higher quality and popular prices. Many floorplans offer comforting features such as the executive kitchen with island, stainless steel, crown molding and more for the at home feel. Focused on quality, style, affordable, lightweight luxury designs and the ease of towability, the Cougar will always be a step ahead.
WHY CHOOSE Cougar
- Where Affordability Meets Value
- Easy To Use Command Center
- Equipped For Remote Controls
- "Best In Class" Suspension
- Advanced Construction
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreThe chef will love the hutch and pantry for extra storage!
Rear Living Area, Outdoor Kitchen, 34 ft 7 in in length, weighs 10175 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreTri-fold sleeper sofa offers extra sleeping space!
Rear Living Area, Front Bedroom, 34 ft 7 in in length, weighs 10121 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreRelax on the theater seating and watch the 50" HDTV!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 35 ft 8 in in length, weighs 10562 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreDine or sleep on the booth dinette!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 35 ft 9 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreTwo can get ready quickly with the dual-sink vanity!
Kitchen Island, Two Entry/Exit Doors, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreUnique utility mud room keeps everything clean!
Front Living, Rear Bedroom, 39 ft 4 in in length, weighs 10865 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 4 slides, many colors ...moreUtilize the front living area as a bedroom as well!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 39 ft 3 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreMaster bath has large walk-in closet for lots of storage!
Rear Living Area, Outdoor Kitchen, 39 ft 4 in in length, weighs 11308 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...morePatent-pending windshield offers amazing views!
Outdoor Kitchen, Kitchen Island, 39 ft 3 in in length, weighs 11277 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 3 slides, many colors ...moreTwo bedroom suites make this unit ultra fabulous!
Rear Living Area, Rear Entertainment, 39 ft 4 in in length, weighs 11352 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 4 slides, many colors ...moreA separate living room with fireplace and 50" HDTV!
Front Living, Front Entertainment, 39 ft 4 in in length, weighs 11100 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 4 slides, many colors ...moreYou'll sleep great every night in the master suite!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 39 ft 4 in in length, weighs 11695 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 4 slides, many colors ...moreUse the extra room as a bedroom, office or living area!
Standard Features (2021)
Camping In Style Package
- Laminated side walls with 5 sided aluminum superstructure
- Painted fiberglass front cap w/ hitch vision & LED lights
- Cougar vintage maple glazed hardwood
- Cabinet doors with residential hardware
- 12,000 BTU rapid recovery 6 gallon Gas/electric water heater
- Gas/electric water heater
- Aluminum wheels and full size spare tire
- Battery disconnect switch
- LED interior and exterior lighting
- MORryde® Step Above™ on main entry
- Friction hinge entry door with euro latch
Cougar Anniversary Package
- 12 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 1.6 cu. ft. microwave upgrade
- Washer/dryer prep (N/A 364BHL)
- 21'' Furrion® range w/ Piezo ignition and glass stovetop cover
- LG solid surface countertop and stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with chef’s faucet and sprayer
- 2'' accessory hitch with 300 lb. capacity
- Upgraded Road Armour™ equalizer and pin box
Cougar Comfort Package
- 15,000 BTU ducted air conditioner
- 50 AMP electric, pre-wired and braced for ducted bedroom A/C option
- 35K BTU ducted furnace
- Dual 30 lb. LP tanks
- 1,000 CFM four-speed Fantastic Fan exhaust fan with rain sensor and wall-mounted controls
Deluxe Entertainment/Technology Package
- 50'' LED HDTV in Living Area
- 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3/Bluetooth player with HDMI ARC control
- Worry-free omni-directional digital TV antenna and WiFi prep
- Exterior TV hookup with TV bracket
- 5,500 BTU electric fireplace with thermostat control and remote
- Furrion® observation and side camera prep
- Portable solar panel prep
- 12 Volt USB charging centers
Climate Guard Protection Package
- Astrofoil insulated slide floors and underbelly
- Reflective foil insulated front cap
- Forced-air heated and enclosed underbelly
- 12V heat pads on holding tanks
- Heated and enclosed dump valves and convenience center
- Dual attic vents
- In-Command® Pro Series Gen. 3 with Global Connect
- 4g LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Cougar OTG solar/inverter prep
- Second power awning - MANDATORY (N/A 366RDS, 367FLS)
- 13.5 BTU ducted bedroom A/C with thermostat (MANDATORY 353SRX)
- 70'' x 80'' king bed (N/A 302RLS, 307RES, 353SRX, 364BHL)
- Free-standing dinette and chairs (N/A 353SRX)
- Dual-pane frameless windows
- Theater seat IPO tri-fold sofa (364BHL Only)
- CSA construction and seal
- Slide topper package: (302RLS, 307RES, 315RLS, 353SRX, 361RLW, 364BHL)
- Slide awning package: quad slides (366RDS, 367FLS, 368MBI)
- Cougar ''Off the Grid'' solar camping package (MANDATORY: 353RSX)
- Ramp door patio package (MANDATORY: 353SRX only)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.