Highland Ridge RV Range Lite Air Travel Trailers
Range Lite Air Travel Trailer
The 2022 Range Lite Air is a breeze to tow and is built with real campers and everyday experiences in mind. TuffShell™ walls, our Thermal Seal design, residential flooring, solid swing-down entry steps and a low maintenance roof make this camper extra sturdy despite its weight. Standard features like a power awning, WiFi prep and tinted safety-glass windows make the Range Lite fun and practical.
WHY CHOOSE Range Lite Air
- 15" Off-road Radial Tires w/ Aluminum Rims
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Stabilizer Jacks
- Thermal Seal
- 32" 12V LED TV w/ Built In AM/FM/Bluetooth Soundbar
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 14 Locations
- Family-owned since 1962
Stock #268121Ocala, FLStock #268121Ocala, FL
Stock #268117Salt Lake City, UT
Stock #268120Grand Rapids, MIStock #268120Grand Rapids, MI
- Sleeps 8
- 1 Slides
- 24ft long
- 4600 lbs
Stock #268122Salt Lake City, UTStock #268122Salt Lake City, UT
Stock #268119Salt Lake City, UTStock #268119Salt Lake City, UT
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Slides
- 23ft long
- 4135 lbs
- Front Bedroom
- Rear Bath
Range Lite Air 16FBS(1 in stock)
20 ft 0 in in length, weighs 3830 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreAn exterior refrigerator to store your beverages!
Range Lite Air 17BH
Bunkhouse, 20 ft 7 in in length, weighs 3635 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreAn exterior griddle to use under the 12' power awning!
Range Lite Air 18RBS(1 in stock)
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 22 ft 7 in in length, weighs 4015 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA rear bathroom and front bedroom!
Range Lite Air 19MBH(3 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 23 ft 6 in in length, weighs 4470 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 1 slides, many colors ...moreFold up the Murphy bed to reveal a sofa for relaxing!
Range Lite Air Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 30 amp service
- Battery disconnect
- Dome style TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Exterior grill hookup quick connect port
- Exterior TV prep
- Flexible LP lines
- Fully-walkable roof
- Impact resistant galvanized steel wheel wells
- Inverter pre-wire
- Magnum Roof™ system
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- Molded front cap with LED lighting
- Power awning
- PVC roofing membrane (lifetime limited warranty)
- Rear observation camera prep
- Rear roof access ladder
- Single axle design
- Solid swing-down entry steps
- Thule® roof mount accessory rack
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- 2-burner recessed range with flush mount glass cover
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 80" bed
- 81" interior height
- Bathroom skylight and roof vent
- Cable and satellite prep
- Convection microwave
- Electrical outlets and USB ports in master bedroom
- Foot flush toilet
- Kid and pet friendly – residential vinyl flooring throughout, vinyl furniture, no floor heat registers
- LED interior lighting
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise faucet
- Residential vinyl flooring
- Roller blackout night shades
- Screwed and glued hardwood cabinetry
- Seamless pressed membrane countertops
- Single basin stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 15" off-road radial tires with aluminum rims
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 2-30 lb. LP bottles
- 32" 12V LED TV with built in AM/FM/Bluetooth® sound bar
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Detachable power cord
- Power roof vent (main living area)
- Power tongue jack
- Roof mount solar prep
- Rubber torsion axle with increased ground clearance adjustments
- Side camera prep marker lights
- Spare tire
- Stabilizer jacks
- Thermal Seal - enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly and fully insulated roof with a PVC roofing membrane
- 12V tank heat pads
- Off-grid solar package - 180 watt panel, 30 amp controller
- Wi-Fi router
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.