Grech RV Strada Motor Home Class B - Diesels
Strada Class B Diesel Motorhome
Grech RV is redefining luxury mobile with the Strada Class B motorhome. This diesel motor coach has been designed for travelers who require sophisticated style and modern amenities while heading to their next destination.
The Strada’s foundation is a Mercedez-Benz Sprinter 3500 chassis with a 3.0L V6 BlueTEC engine and VB air suspension that provides a smoother ride. The elegant exterior features a power entry step and power awning. A 5,000 lb. towing package is also standard.
Premium amenities are a hallmark of Grech RV and the Strada is no exception. From the Ultraleather seating fabric to the European hardwood veneers, every component was chosen to be practical and subtly sophisticated. Tour the Strada Class B motorhome for yourself and discover a new level of luxury.
WHY CHOOSE Strada
- VB air suspension
- Diesel Timberline tankless hot water and heating system
- Firefly Integrations Control system with multiple touchscreen panels
- Memory foam power sofa bed
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 14 Locations
- Family-owned since 1962
Motor Home Class B - Diesel
Stock #266666Salt Lake City, UT
Stock #268797North Canton, OH
Stock #273154Grand Rapids, MI
Stock #258525Wixom, MI
Strada Lounge(2 in stock)
24 ft 0 in in length, sleeps up to 2, many colors ...moreAmazing coach with nine seatbelts and a wet bath!
Strada Tour(1 in stock)
24 ft 0 in in length, sleeps up to 2, many colors ...moreTable with mount system to dine at, plus seven seatbelts!
Standard Features (2022)
- Ultraleather Rear Seating Surfaces
- Memory Foam Power Sofa Bed
- (2) Captain Chairs (Lounge Floor Plan Only)
- Swiss Chrono Hardwood Cabinets w/ Radius Doors
- Soft Touch Walls and Headliner
- LED Ambient Accent Lighting
- Chilewich Woven Flooring w/ 3/4" Composite Honeycomb Subfloor
- Automotion Power Window Shades
- Patio Screen Door
- Full Fiberglass Insulation
- Front Cab Floor Mat
- Safety Kit – First Aid and Fire Extinguisher
- Table w/ Mount System
- Corian Countertop w/ Farmhouse Style Sink
- Faucet w/ Pull Out Sprayer
- Combo Microwave/Convection/Air Fryer
- (2) Burner Propane Cooktop
- Refrigerator/Freezer Combo
- 24" LED Smart TV Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- Bose Soundbar w/ Premium Sound System
- WiFi/LTE Antenna
- HD Directional Antenna
- Cable TV Outlets and Connections
- Pre-Wired for Satellite TV
- USB and 110V Charging Ports
- HDMI Input
- Multiplex Wiring System
- Firefly Integrations Control System w/ Touch Screen Panel
- Fire Fly Mobile Application Controller
- Power Management System
- 2,000 Watt Xantrex Inverter
- (2) 100 Amp Hour Lithium Batteries
- Ultra Quiet Cummins Onan 2.5 kW (LPG) w/ Auto Start
- Zamp Solar 300 Watt Solar Power
- Smoke/Co2 Alarm
- Private Enclosed Wet Bath w/ Window and Privacy Shade
- Molded Sink w/ Vanity Mirror
- Handheld Showerhead
- Ceramic Toilet w/ Foot Flush
- Retractable Clothes Line
HVAC and Plumbing
- Macerator System
- Diesel Powered Timberline System:
Tankless Hot Water Heater, Furnace and Heating
- Fresh Water Pump System
- Complete LP System
- Monitor for LP, Fresh, Black, Gray and Fresh Water Tanks
- Dometic Low Profile 13,500 BTU Air Conditioning
- Power Lift Vent Fan w/ Rain Sensor
- RV Window Package
- Power Entry Step
- Custom Fiberglass Body Kit
- Power Awning w/ LED Lighting
- Utility Center – LP, Cable, 30 Amp Shore Power, City Water Connection
- 110V/120V Power Outlet
- Exterior Shower w/ Handheld Wand
- In-Dash Navigation System
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Turn Signal Cameras
- Rear Back-Up Camera
- VB Air Suspension
- Aluminum Wheels
- Driver and Co-Pilot Swivel Seat Package
- Trailer Tow Package – 5,000 lb.
- Overall Height: 9’8"
- Overall Width: 6’8"
- Overal Length: 24'
- Tank Capacities:
Fresh Water – 26 Gallon (12V Heated)
Gray Water – 27 Gallon (12V Heated)
Black – 13 Gallon (12V Heated)
- LPG – 9.8 Gallon
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Grech RV has set a new standard by defining what a Class B motorhome should be.
Grech Motors is the luxury ground transportation industry’s leading mini-coach manufacturer specializing in the highest quality mid-size buses and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans. Grech Motors products have set the standard for the ground transportation industry by defining what a mini-coach should be. With an unwavering focus on innovation, trend-setting designs, elegant style, curb appeal, unrivaled quality, superior fit and finish, an exclusive level of standard equipment, and the industry’s absolute best warranty and after-sale support.
Over thirty-seven years ago, entrepreneur Ed Grech made the ground transportation industry his home. Easily recognized as one of its leading innovators and visionaries as the founder and driving force behind what was the most iconic manufacturer for 37+ years, many wondered what would be next for this pioneer. The answer was Grech Motors, and what he has created will surely reinforce why his name has always been synonymous with quality and luxury.
“My philosophy in business is very basic,” says Grech. “I have always focused on delivering the highest quality products and providing unparalleled after-sale support. We stood behind all of our products and warranties. I have always taken care of my customers, and in return, they have always taken care of me.”
Grech’s history of entrepreneurship goes back to when he opened his first body shop in 1982. One day, he joked with his employees about cutting a car in half and stretching it into a limousine, only to find that exact vehicle cut in half when he returned from lunch. Thirty-Seven years and 35,000 vehicles later, his legacy is cemented in luxury ground transportation industry history. He’s among those who championed change; set standards in manufacturing excellence, customer service, and vehicle offerings; and indeed raised the bar in quality and safety.