nuCamp RV TAB 400 Teardrop Trailers
TAB is... Innovative
The TAB Teardrop Trailer has long since become a cult object. One reason for this is its unmistakably unconventional style and the other is, of course, its active fan community. The TAG is, in any case, one of the most unusual travel trailers anywhere and will surprise you with its modern and luxuriously crafted design.
WHY CHOOSE TAB 400
- Large Picture Window
- Wet Bath
- Sink, Two Burner Cook-top, Counter Space
- Queen Bed
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 15 Locations
- Family-owned since 1962
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
TAB 400 Std. Model(2 in stock)
18 ft 3 in in length, weighs 2878 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreAdmire the sky through the large front picture window!
TAB 400 Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- Premium Soft-Close Cabinetry
- Alde® Heating/Hot Water System
- Central A/C & Heat Exchange
- Froli™ Sleep System
- Rear Stargazer Window
- Bluetooth® Media Center w/ 24" TV
- Round, Glass-top Stainless Steel Sink
- 2-Burner Glass-Top Stove
- 4.6 cu ft. 12V Compressor Refrigerator
- Power Roof Fan
- Monster Picture Window
- Composite Flooring
- Molded Underbelly Shield
- 15" Steel Spare Tire
- Electric Brakes
- Nautilus w/ External Shower
- External LP Hookup
- Diamond Plate Storage Tub
- Aggressive Off Road Tires
- Pitched Axle
- Boondock Entry Door Handle
- Aluminum Utility Platform
- Lagun Table w/ External Mount (Bunk Floor Plan Only)
- 310 Watt Solar Panel
- External Solar Port
- 100 Ah 12V Lithium Battery
- 1200 Watt Power Inverter
- Intelligent Battery Detection Converter
- Bluetooth® Battery Monitor Smartshunt
- Additional 310 Watt Solar Panel
- Holding Tank Heaters
- Under-Glow Lights
- 400 Ah 12V Lithium Battery Bank with Internal Heat
- 3000-Watt Inverter/Charger
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Our Pledge To You
The number one priority at nuCamp is your happiness. We proudly guarantee your product to be exceptional. Your purchase is more than just a camper. You become an immediate member of the nuCamp family – complete with a welcoming community and unparalleled support.
Our passion is to build the exceptional! We manufacture some of the highest quality recreational vehicles available in North America. Our dedicated craftsmen are committed to building with integrity and embracing innovative design. Our superior construction techniques and strict quality control set us apart from other manufacturers. Every nuCamp product is meticulously created by hand in Sugarcreek, Ohio.