We’re Open: An Update on Our Store Operations
To the entire General RV family –
All General RV Supercenters remain open, including those in states where only essential businesses are operating. As an essential business, our top priority is protecting the health of our customers and employees while meeting the needs of the RV community.
We have been designated as an essential business because many owners rely on their RV for shelter and transportation. You can learn more about why we have been deemed an essential business here.
We are adhering to all CDC and government regulations and are going beyond these measures to help protect the health and safety of our employees. In addition, we have significantly changed our dealership operations to help keep our team members and customers safe.
- Staffing levels have been reduced significantly to allow for social distancing.
- Our cleaning crews continue to work full-time and sanitize our dealership regularly.
- Social distancing is being strictly enforced.
- Sanitizer use by all customers and employees is mandatory.
- We are providing RV delivery options for customers who prefer not to visit our dealership.
- At our dealerships located in states that have stay at home mandates, we will be open from 8-9 a.m. for high-risk individuals only.
- At all other dealerships, those with specific health concerns or high-risk individuals may schedule appointments before the store opens – call dealership for details.
These operational changes and many others have been implemented so that we can continue to serve customers with urgent needs while helping protect the safety and health of our employees and customers.
Please note that if you visit our dealership, you will be expected to adhere to these guidelines to keep our dealership as safe as possible.
We are continuing to monitor the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will update you as any new information becomes available during this rapidly changing situation.
13 Locations Nationwide to Serve You!
General RV Center has 13 Supercenter locations across the nation, including 6 in Michigan, 3 in Florida, and one each in Ohio, Utah, Illinois, and Virginia. General RV is the nation’s largest family-owned RV dealer, and we want you to join the General RV family.
- 13 Supercenter locations nationwide
- Service where you travel
- Hundreds of brands and manufacturers
- Top-quality customer service
- Unbeatable prices!