WHY CHOOSE Milestone
- Quad Aluminum Steps
- Modern Bright Interior
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Mortise and Tenon Hardwood Cabinet Doors
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #184908Ocala, FLStock #184908Ocala, FL
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Slides
- 42ft long
- 12197 lbs
Stock #192583Richmond, VAStock #192583Richmond, VA
- Sleeps 6
- 5 Slides
- 43ft long
- 12827 lbs
- Front Living
- Kitchen Island
Stock #190926Salt Lake City, UT
Stock #190928Richmond, VA
Stock #190925Clarkston, MI
Stock #194585Grand Rapids, MI
Stock #190929Jacksonville, FL
Stock #190932Huntley, IL
Stock #194589North Canton, OH
Stock #190931Grand Rapids, MI
Stock #194592Wixom, MI
Stock #194752Tampa, FL
Milestone 360RD(4 in stock)
Rear Living Area, Rear Entertainment, 40 ft 4 in in length, weighs 12060 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 4 slides, many colors ...moreGet as much fresh air as you can with the outdoor kitchen!
Milestone 377MB(9 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Rear Living Area, 42 ft 2 in in length, weighs 12790 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 4 slides, many colors ...moreA master and bunkhouse suite deliver sweet comfort!
Milestone 379FLML(6 in stock)
Front Living, Kitchen Island, 42 ft 8 in in length, weighs 12600 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 5 slides, many colors ...moreA dual-sink vanity makes mornings easier!
Milestone 389TB(6 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 42 ft 1 in in length, weighs 12665 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 4 slides, many colors ...moreWith two full baths, you can clean up anytime!
Top 10 Selling Features
- 16” F-Rated Tires W/16” Aluminum Wheels
- Heated & Enclosed Underbelly
- Solar ,Satellite, & Backup Camera Prep
- A/C with Dual Ducts
- 2 Tone Painted Gelcoat Fiberglass Cap
- Solid Surface Counter Tops W/LED Accent Lighting
- 6FT 5IN Slide Outs
- Accent Lighting in Ceiling Boards
- 30” Friction Hinge Entry Door
- 10.7 CU FT 12V Refrigerator
- Full Profile
- Straight Roofline
- Aggressively Priced
- Value-Driven Luxury
- Anti-Microbial Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops
- Friction Hinge 30" Entrance Doors
- Quad Aluminum Steps
- 6' 5" Slideouts
- 4-5 Slide Floorplans
- Painted/Clearcoat Front Gelcoat Cap
- Innovative, Unique Floorplans
- Industry-Leading Exterior Graphics
- Massive Tinted Safety Glass Windows for Superior Ventilation
- 10.7 Cubic Foot Residential 12V Refrigerator
- Modern, Bright Interiors
- Mortise and Tenon Hardwood Cabinet Doors with Residential
- Hidden Hinges
- Prepped for Washer/Dryer
- Prepped for Solar Panels and Back-Up Camera
- Farm Sink with Stainless Single Hole
- Pull-Out Faucet
- Hardwood Drawers with Full-Extension Drawer Guides
- 55" TV
- 6-Point Ground Control Leveling
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC, Elkhart, Ind., was founded in 2003 by a quintet of RV veterans. Their philosophy is lower numbers mean a better market and better dealers. That was one of the reasons why all of them left their previous companies to bring Heartland RV to the public.
The first product created by Heartland was a high-end fifth wheel. The LANDMARK which was aimed at extended-stay RVers who spend a lot of time in their coaches at one location was picked to create first on purpose because it was going to be the hardest to build and they wanted to prove that they could do it and do it right.
In 2006, Heartland broke ground on a new 110,000 sq. ft. production facility with a new corporate office structure attached. By the spring of 2006, Heartland had moved into the Top Ten 5th wheel manufacturers, and by the end of the year were solidly #8 with their eyes toward the #5 spot. Heartland was again poised for growth and launched the BIG COUNTRY 5th wheel and RAZOR toy hauler.