Winnebago Spirit Motor Home Class Cs
Join The Motorhome Family
The Spirit® welcomes you to motorhome living with six floorplans ranging from 24 to 33 feet, and an array of optional feature packages that make it easy to find a coach to call home. Sleeping flexibility is paramount in a family-friendly Class C, and the Spirit delivers with an overhead bunk, multifunctional furniture, and even a walkaround queen bed in some floorplans. In addition to standard features such as LED lighting and a large storage trunk, three available feature packages give you a wide range of options to upgrade both the comfort and style of your coach. It’s time to heed the call of the Spirit, built to the legendary standards of Winnebago®.
WHY CHOOSE Spirit
- Large Rear Trunk
- Primera Fabric On Sofa And Dinette
- LED Interior Lights
- Stylish Vinyl Ceiling
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Bunk Over Cab, U Shaped Dinette, 24 ft 5 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA U-shaped dinette delivers comfort and flexibility!
Bunk Over Cab, U Shaped Dinette, 23 ft 10 in in length, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreA bathroom skylight lets you breathe in the sunshine!
Bunk Over Cab, 26 ft 4 in in length, sleeps up to 7, many colors ...moreA rear bath for added privacy!
Bunk Over Cab, U Shaped Dinette, 27 ft 1 in in length, sleeps up to 6, 3 slides, many colors ...moreThree slides for extra space!
Bunk Over Cab, Bunkhouse, 32 ft 9 in in length, sleeps up to 9, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA dual entry bathroom allows for easy access!
Bunk Over Cab, Bunkhouse, 32 ft 9 in in length, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...moreThree TV's means entertainment for everyone!
Bunk Over Cab, U Shaped Dinette, 32 ft 9 in in length, sleeps up to 7, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA private bedroom delivers secluded relaxation!
Standard Features (2020)
- Ford® E350 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (22M, 22R)
- Ford® E450 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (25B, 31H, 31K)
- 4-wheel ABS
- Rear auxiliary springs (31H, 31K)
- Trailer hitch 7,500-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stainless Steel wheel liners and valve extenders
- Optional Equipment
- Ford® E450 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (22M, 22R)
- Hydraulic leveling jacks (front and rear) (31H, 31K)
- Electric stabilizing jacks (22M, 22R, 25B)
- Spare tire
- Cab seats armrests, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
- 3-point seat belts
- Airbags driver and passenger
- 12-volt powerpoint
- Power steering w/tilt and cruise control
- Power door locks
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System w/integrated 6.2" touchscreen monitor and color rear camera, DVD receiver, Bluetooth®, Siri Eyes Free, Sirius XM® ready (requires available receiver w/antenna upgrade), Spotify® and AppRadio One
- Mirrors w/defrost, remote and video camera
- Cab mat
- Optional Equipment
- Swivel cab seat pedestal (31K) (driver and passenger)
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna
- Black-out roller shades (lounge, dinette, and bedroom)
- Mini blinds (galley, bath)
- Systems monitor panel
- Roof vent (bedroom and front bunk area)
- Front wraparound curtain
- Tinted windows
- Vinyl ceiling
- USB charger (dinette and bedroom)
- LED lighting
- 32" HDTV w/DVD player
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Sofa/bed (25B, 31H, 31K)
- Assist bar
- Dream dinette table mechanism (25B)
- Optional Equipment
- Dual-glazed, thermo-insulated windows
- Sofa sleeper (31K)
- Theater Seating (31H, 31K)
- Corian® Solid Surface Countertops
- Microwave oven w/touch control
- Vented range hood w/light
- 3-burner range w/ glass cover and oven (glass cover NA 22R)
- Pantry (22M, 31H, 31K)
- Double-door refrigerator/freezer w/woodgrain paneling (22M, 22R, 25B)
- Large double-door refrigerator/freezer w/woodgrain paneling (31H, 31K)
- Single stainless steel sink (22R)
- Double stainless steel sink (22M, 25B, 31H, 31K)
- Shower 23"x34" (22M, 22R, 25B)
- Shower 26"x30" (31K)
- Shower 26"x38" (31H)
- Lavatory cabinet
- Medicine cabinet
- Shower door with textured glass (31K)
- Shower door w/retractable screen (22M, 22R, 25B, 31H)
- Flexible showerhead
- Powered roof vent
- Toilet w/foot pedal
- Tissue holder
- Robe hook(s)
- Towel bar(s)
- Double bed w/foam mattress, headboard and mattress cover (22R, 25B)
- Queen bed w/foam mattress, headboard, and mattress cover (22M, 31H, 31K)
- Bunk beds w/covered foam mattresses, mattress covers, storage compartment, and privacy curtains (31H)
- Wardrobe (22M, 22R, 25B)
- 24" HDTV
- Premium high-gloss fiberglass skin
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Running boards
- Large lighted trunk storage compartment
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Molded front cap
Heating & Cooling System
- 20,000 BTU furnace (22M, 22R, 25B)
- 30,000 BTU furnace (31K, 31H)
- Coleman® Mach® 15 A/C
- AC/DC load center, 55-amp. converter/charger
- 30-amp. power cord
- TV jack and AC receptacle near entrance door
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® Microquiet™ generator
- 2-deep cycle, Group 24 battery
- Auxiliary start circuit
- AC/DC 1,000-watt inverter
- Pressurized city water hookup w/tank fill
- On-demand water pump
- 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
- Heated drainage system
- Holding tank flushing system
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Child seat tether anchor
Notes & Exclusions
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of our vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96-inches. In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96-inches in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.
- Sleeping capacity is the maximum based on a specific floorplan.
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.