Jayco White Hawk Travel Trailers
Built to Last. Made for Fun.
You’ll have plenty of space for fun in the White Hawk. It comes with double-wide slides and premium standards that create the best lightweight package. To top it off, the intuitively designed floorplans and Murphy bed models will ensure that you’re getting an exceptional value.
WHY CHOOSE White Hawk
- Sleeps Up To 10
- Twice The Living Space Of Traditional Lightweights
- Aerodynamic Front Profile Adds to Towing Ease
- Completely Enclosed & Protected Slide Mechanisms
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 14 Locations
- Family-owned since 1962
White Hawk 24MRB
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA fireplace makes for a cozy space!
White Hawk 25MBH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, sleeps up to 8, 1 slides, many colors ...moreSleeps eight so invite your whole family or group of friends!
White Hawk 26FK
Front Kitchen, Rear Bedroom, 32 ft 1 in in length, weighs 6820 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, 2 slides, many colors ...moreDual entry doors are super convenient!
White Hawk 27RB(1 in stock)
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, 32 ft 10 in in length, weighs 6750 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA private bedroom with its own exterior entrance!
White Hawk 27RK
Outdoor Kitchen, Rear Kitchen, 32 ft 10 in in length, weighs 6500 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA rear kitchen plus an outdoor kitchen!
White Hawk 29BH(2 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 34 ft 9 in in length, weighs 6865 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 10, 1 slides, many colors ...moreAn outdoor kitchen to cook up your best camping meals!
White Hawk 29RL
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Rear Kitchen, 35 ft 9 in in length, weighs 6930 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA private bedroom with its own exterior entry!
White Hawk 32BH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 38 ft 0 in in length, weighs 8140 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA full bath for you, a half bath for your guests!
White Hawk 32QBH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 38 ft 0 in in length, weighs 8200 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA convenient cargo door for easy packing!
White Hawk 32RL(1 in stock)
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 36 ft 10 in in length, weighs 7530 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 2 slides, many colors ...moreRelax on theater seats!
White Hawk Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- 5 in. fresh water drain valve
- 2 in. Stronghold VBL™ floor with 2 lb. density foam
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with aluminum framing
- American-made frame with integrated A-frame
- Automotive-style aluminum rims
- Battery quick-disconnect
- Black tank flush
- Bumper-mount bracket for 17 in. griddle
- Detachable power cord
- Exterior TV bracket with 120V and cable hook-ups
- Factory installed rear roof ladder
- Galvanized steel and impact resistant wheel wells
- Inverter pre-wire (2 bedroom nightstand outlets, main TV and outlet for outside kitchen fridge)
- Keyed-Alike™ locking system
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with limited lifetime warranty
- Marine grade exterior speakers with blue LED accent lighting
- Modern graphics package with dual-colored sidewall
- Mounted camera bracket for pre-wired side and rear back-up prep
- Outdoor camp kitchen with galvanized steel bases (select models)
- Outside shower (only on models without outside camp kitchen)
- Rock Solid Stabilizer System
- Slam latches on front pass-through storage doors
- Spare tire with cover
- Stronghold VBL™ walls with double-sided Azdel composite (sidewalls, rear walls and slide out boxes)
- Swing-out entry door assist handle
- 4 in. high-density dinette cushions with vinyl backing
- 4 in. Teddy Bear soft-touch bunk mats (select models)
- 60 x 80 in. residential queen beds (60 x 76 in. in Murphy bed models)
- 75 lb. full extension drawer guides
- Barreled interior ceiling up to 81 in. of interior height
- Bathroom skylight
- Decorative backsplash
- Decorative roller shades with reflective barrier
- Directional and closeable A/C vents
- Electric fireplace
- Foldable, portable dinette table with solid steel base
- Gas-strutted under bed storage (most models)
- Handcrafted, hardwood door/drawer fronts
- Hidden-hinged cabinet doors
- High output auto-ignition LP gas furnace
- LED lighting throughout
- Plywood dinette, bed, bunk and shower/tub bases
- Powered roof vents in bathroom and main bedroom (most models)
- Residential style kitchen countertops
- Residential vinyl flooring throughout
- Screwed and glued cabinet stiles
- USB charging ports (multiple locations throughout)
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- 15,000 BTU roof-mounted A/C
- 30 lb. LP gas bottles with auto-regulator and ABS cover
- 39 or 50 in. Smart LED TV
- 55 gallon fresh water tank
- AM/FM/Bluetooth® stereo with roof-mounted speakers
- American-made nitro-filled Goodyear® radial tires with self-adjusting electric brakes
- Bathroom skylight
- Max-length power awning with LED light
- On-demand water heater
- Oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop with glass cover
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Power tongue jack
- Showers with solid glass enclosures
Luxury Package (Mandatory)
- Climate Shield™ 0-100° tested weather insulation package
- Dark tinted, frameless safety glass windows
- Dual-hinge 10 cu. ft. 12V fridge
- Front molded fiberglass cap with automotive-style windshield and blue LED accent light strips
- Kitchen skylight with shade
- LCI Solid Step fold-down aluminum tread steps on main entry door
- MAXXAIR® power roof vent (main living area)
- Overlander 1 Solar Package: (1) 200W solar panel and 30-amp digital controller
- 120V heated tank pads
- 17 in. outside griddle (select models)
- 2nd 15,000 BTU direct-dump AC in bedroom
- 50-amp service with 2nd A/C prep
- 72 x 80 in. king bed in place of 60 x 80 in. queen bed (excludes 24MRB, 25MBH, 26FK)
- JAYCOMMAND® Smart RV System with TPMS
- Overlander 2 Solar Package: (2) 200W solar panels, 30-amp digital controller and 1,800W inverter
- Power stabilizer jacks
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.