Jayco White Hawk Travel Trailers
Built to Last. Made for Fun.
You’ll have plenty of space for fun in the White Hawk. It comes with double-wide slides and premium standards that create the best lightweight package. To top it off, the intuitively designed floorplans and Murphy bed models will ensure that you’re getting an exceptional value.
WHY CHOOSE White Hawk
- Sleeps Up To 10
- Twice The Living Space Of Traditional Lightweights
- Aerodynamic Front Profile Adds to Towing Ease
- Completely Enclosed & Protected Slide Mechanisms
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #213715Clarkston, MI
Stock #213716Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #213718Brownstown, MI
Stock #213719Wixom, MI
Stock #213720Brownstown, MI
Stock #203716Clarkston, MI
Stock #218505Clarkston, MI
Stock #218506Wixom, MI
Stock #218507Brownstown, MI
Stock #218502Clarkston, MI
Stock #218503Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #218504Wixom, MI
White Hawk 23MRB
Outdoor Kitchen, Murphy Bed, 28 ft 2 in in length, weighs 5875 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA fold-down Murphy Bed allows versatility as you travel!
White Hawk 24MBH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 29 ft 2 in in length, weighs 5625 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 1 slides, many colors ...moreDouble-size bunks the kids will love!
White Hawk 26RK(10 in stock)
Outdoor Kitchen, Walk-Thru Bath, 31 ft 2 in in length, weighs 6475 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreTwo entry doors for double the accessibility!
White Hawk 27RB
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, 32 ft 8 in in length, weighs 6733 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA private bedroom fit for a Queen!
White Hawk 28RL
Rear Living Area, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 33 ft 4 in in length, weighs 6600 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreDouble entry for you to enter your home away from home!
White Hawk 29BH(9 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 34 ft 7 in in length, weighs 7110 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 10, 1 slides, many colors ...moreAn outdoor kitchen to cook up your best camping meals!
White Hawk 30FLS
Front Living, U Shaped Dinette, 36 ft 10 in in length, weighs 7825 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA dual-sink vanity in the walk-through bath!
White Hawk 32BH(8 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 37 ft 10 in in length, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA full bath for you, a half bath for your guests!
White Hawk 32BHS(1 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 37 ft 10 in in length, weighs 7855 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 10, 2 slides, many colors ...moreBunk beds for the kids and queen bed for the parents!
White Hawk 32KBS
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, 37 ft 10 in in length, weighs 7810 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...moreCozy up in front of the fireplace with your favorite movie!
White Hawk 32RL(5 in stock)
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 36 ft 8 in in length, weighs 7915 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreAn arched ceiling and three slides open up the interior!
White Hawk Features:
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with front diamond plate
- Stronghold VBL™ vacuum-bonded, laminated side, rear and front walls (including slideout room walls)
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with seamless DiFlex II material
- 5/8 in. tongue and groove plywood decked flooring
- Norco® NextGen frame with integrated A-frame
- G-20 dark tinted safety-glass windows
- 30 in. friction hinged main entry doors (most models)
- Swing out grab handle
- Exterior TV bracket with 110V and cable outlets
- Outdoor Camp Kitchen with embossed metal countertops (select models)
- Slam latches on front pass-through storage doors (select models)
- Marine-grade exterior speakers (2)
- Galvanized steel and impact-resistant wheel wells
- American-made Dexter® axles with EZ Lube®
- Slideout rooms with double seals, barrier sponges, and U-channel drip spouts
- 30 amp service
- Stabilizer jacks with sand pads (4)
- Furrion® mounted camera bracket for pre-wired rear backup prep
- Keyed Alike™ lock system
- Detachable power cord
- Exterior LED lighting
- A-Frame mounted solar prep
- Battery quick disconnect
- Solid, hardwood, jointed cabinets with screwed and glued lumbercore cabinet stiles
- Deep, split bowl, stainless steel sink with high rise, pull out faucet and dry rack/ sink cover combo
- Decorative backsplash
- Ball-bearing drawer glides with 75 lb. capacity
- Arched interior ceiling
- LED lighting throughout
- Directional and closeable central air conditioner vents
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® stereo with speakers
- Plywood dinette, bunk and bed bases (applicable models)
- 60 x 80 in. Queen bed (60 x 75 in. in 23MRB & 24MBH)
- Murphy bed design allowing pass-through exterior storage access (23MRB & 24MBH)
- Solid wood door enclosures for master bedroom (N/A on Murphy bed models)
- Full bedroom closet (27RB, 29BH, 32BHS)
- Fixed bunks with 110V outlet and corner shelf
- Jayco exclusive teddy bear "soft-touch" bunk mats (bunk models only)
- Bathroom medicine cabinets
- 14 x 14 in. powered roof vents in bathroom and main bedroom
- L-lounger sofa (standard in 23MRB & 24MBH)
- Residential vinyl flooring with cold crack resistance
- High output auto ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- Wood panel fridge inserts
- Shaker style interior doors
- New JAYCOMMAND™ "Smart RV" system
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- American-made nitro-filled Goodyear® radial tires
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- 8 cu. ft. refrigerator with stainless front panels
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- 34 in. radius showers with solid enclosure
- 40 in. LED TV (N/A on 32KBS & 32RL)
- 50 in. LED TV (32KBS & 32RL)
- Black tank flush
- Roof ladder
- 13,500 BTU or 15,000 BTU A/C
- 6 gal. gas/electric auto ignition water heater
- ABS propane bottle cover
- 30 lb. propane bottles (2)
- Bath skylight
- Outside shower
- Oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop
- Aluminum rims
- Power awning with LED light
- Power tongue jack
- Detachable power cord
Luxury Package (Mandatory)
- Enclosed underbelly with Climate Shield™
- Kitchen skylight with shade
- Front molded fiberglass cap with automotive-style windshield and blue LED accent lighting
- Frameless windows
- MORryde StepAbove entry steps (main entry). Aluminum tread entry steps (sedond entry, select models)
- JaySMART™ back-up assist lighting
- Modern Farmhouse
- Cashmere Cottage
- Canadian Standards
- Customer Value Package
- Goodyear Tires, 13,500 BTU A/C, Spare Tire & Carrier, Microwave, 6 Gal. Gas/Electric Auto Ignition Water Heater, ABS Gas Bottle Cover, Bath Skylight, Detachable Power Cord, Outside Shower, Oven, Aluminum Rims, Power Awning w/LED Lights, Power Tongue Jack, Roof Ladder, Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes, 40" LED TV (N/A 4H, 4S), 50" LED TV (4H, 4S), Black Tank Flush, 8 cu.ft. Refrigerator, 34" Radius Shower w/ Solid Enclosure, Porcelain Foot Flush Toilet, 30 lb. LP Gas Bottles
- Customer Value Package: w/15,000 BTU A/C
- Luxury Package
- Fiberglass Cap w/Windshield and Blue LED Accent Lights, Frameless Windows, Aluminum Tread Entry Steps, Enclosed Underbelly w/Glacier Pkg and Kitchen Skylight w/shade,Jayco Smart BackUp Assist Lighting
- Electric Fireplace in Living Room (All fireplaces use 30amp service)
- Electric Fireplace in Bedroom (Must add 50 amp Service.) (32KBS)
- Free Standing Table with (4) Chairs
- Free Standing Table with (2) Chairs & Ottoman (23MRB, 24MBH, 26RK, 28RL, 31BH, 32RL)
- Theater Seating IPO of Tri-Fold Sofa (26RK, 27RB, 28RL, 29BH, 29FLS, 30FLS, 31BH, 32KBS, 32BHS)
- 2ND A/C (13,500 BTU) *Requires 50 Amp Service
- 50 Amp Service w/2nd A/C Prep (Required w/ 2nd A/C option)
- Fantastic Fan Power Roof Vent (Location Varies by Model)
- Power Stab Jacks
- Norco Power Stabilizing System (Includes 4 Power Jacks, Power Tongue Jack W/Stab Control, 2 Lock-Arms)
- Roof-Mounted Solar Prep
- Outside Bumper Mount Grill
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.