Jayco White Hawk Travel Trailers
Built to Last. Made for Fun.
You’ll have plenty of space for fun in the White Hawk. It comes with double-wide slides and premium standards that create the best lightweight package. To top it off, the intuitively designed floorplans and Murphy bed models will ensure that you’re getting an exceptional value.
WHY CHOOSE White Hawk
- Sleeps Up To 10
- Twice The Living Space Of Traditional Lightweights
- Aerodynamic Front Profile Adds to Towing Ease
- Completely Enclosed & Protected Slide Mechanisms
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #213716Mt. Clemens, MIStock #213716Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #213718Brownstown, MIStock #213718Brownstown, MI
Stock #218505Clarkston, MI
Stock #218506Wixom, MI
Stock #218507Brownstown, MIStock #218507Brownstown, MI
Stock #218503Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #218497Clarkston, MI
Stock #218498Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #218499Wixom, MI
Stock #218501Brownstown, MI
Stock #218500Wixom, MI
Stock #221861Mt. Clemens, MIStock #221861Mt. Clemens, MI
White Hawk 23MRB
Outdoor Kitchen, Murphy Bed, 28 ft 2 in in length, weighs 5875 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA fold-down Murphy Bed allows versatility as you travel!
White Hawk 24MBH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 29 ft 2 in in length, sleeps up to 7, 1 slides, many colors ...moreDouble-size bunks the kids will love!
White Hawk 26RK(9 in stock)
Outdoor Kitchen, Walk-Thru Bath, 31 ft 2 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreTwo entry doors for double the accessibility!
White Hawk 27RB
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, 32 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA private bedroom fit for a Queen!
White Hawk 28RL
Rear Living Area, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 33 ft 4 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreDouble entry for you to enter your home away from home!
White Hawk 29BH(7 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 34 ft 7 in in length, sleeps up to 10, 1 slides, many colors ...moreAn outdoor kitchen to cook up your best camping meals!
White Hawk 30FKS
Front Kitchen, Outdoor Kitchen, sleeps up to 4, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA walk-in pantry for all the snacks!
White Hawk 30FLS
Front Living, U Shaped Dinette, 36 ft 10 in in length, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA dual-sink vanity in the walk-through bath!
White Hawk 32BH(8 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 38 ft 0 in in length, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA full bath for you, a half bath for your guests!
White Hawk 32BHS(1 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 37 ft 10 in in length, weighs 7855 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 10, 2 slides, many colors ...moreBunk beds for the kids and queen bed for the parents!
White Hawk 32KBS
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, 37 ft 10 in in length, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...moreCozy up in front of the fireplace with your favorite movie!
White Hawk 32RL(4 in stock)
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 36 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreAn arched ceiling and three slides open up the interior!
White Hawk Features:
Standard Features (2021)
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with front diamond plate
- Stronghold VBL™ vacuum-bonded, laminated side and rear walls (including slideout room walls)
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with seamless DiFlexx II material
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood decked flooring
- Norco® NextGen frame with integrated A-frame
- G-20 dark tinted safety-glass windows
- 30 in. friction-hinged main entry doors (most models)
- Swing out grab handle
- Exterior TV prep with 120V and cable outlets
- Outdoor camp kitchen with embossed metal countertops (select models)
- Slam latches on front pass-through storage doors (select models)
- Marine-grade exterior speakers with blue LED accent lighting (2)
- Galvanized steel and impact-resistant wheel wells
- American-made Dexter® axles with EZ Lube®
- Slideout rooms with double seals, barrier sponges, and U-channel drop spouts
- 30 amp service
- Stabilizer jacks with sand pads (4)
- Mounted camera bracket for pre-wired rear backup prep
- Side mounted camera prep
- Keyed Alike™ lock system
- Detachable power cord
- Exterior LED lighting
- A-frame mounted solar prep
- Battery quick disconnect
- Black tank flush
- ABS propane bottle cover
- Automotive-style aluminum rims
- Detachable power cord
- Spare tire with cover
- Arched interior ceiling
- LED lighting throughout
- Electric fireplace (mandatory)
- Directional and closeable central air conditioner vents
- Plywood dinette, bunk and bed bases (applicable models)
- Decorative wall clock in main living area (select models)
- Residential vinyl flooring with cold crack resistance
- L-lounger sofa (standard in 23MRB & 24MBH)
- High output auto ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- Front windshield offers a roller shade with radiant barrier backer
- Solid hardwood, jointed cabinets with screwed and glued lumbercore cabinet stiles
- Deep, split bowl, stainless steel sink with high rise, pullout faucet and dry rack/sink cover combo
- Decorative backsplash
- Ball-bearing drawer glides with 75 lb. capacity
- Wood panel fridge inserts
- 60 in. x 80 in. queen bed (60 in. x 75 in. in 23MRB & 24MBH)
- 72 in. x 80 in. king bed (standard on 30FLS, 30FKS &32KBS)
- Murphy bed design allowing pass-through exterior storage access (23MRB & 24MBH)
- Solid wood door enclosures for master bedroom (N/A on Murphy bed models)
- Full bedroom closet (27RB & 29BH)
- Fixed bunks with 120V outlet and corner shelf (bunk models only)
- Jayco exclusive Teddy Vear "soft-touch" bunk mats (bunk models only)
- Bathroom medicine cabinets
- 14 in. x 14 in. powered roof vents in bathroom and main bedroom
- 360 Siphon®
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- American-made nitro-filled Goodyear® radial tires
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- Roof ladder
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- 30 lb. propane bottles (2)
- Outside shower
- Power awning with LED light
- Power tongue jack
- Slide topper prep
- 40 in. LED TV (N/A) on 32KBS & 32RL)
- 50 in. LED TV (32KBS &32RL)
- 13,500 BTU or 15,000 BTU A/C
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® stereo with speakers
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator with stainless front panels
- Oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop with glass cover
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- 34 in. radius showers with solid enclosure
- Bath skylight
Luxury Package (Mandatory)
- Climate Shield™ zero-degree tested weather protection:
- Fully enclosed and heated underbelly (ducted)
- 35,000 BTU output furnace (25,000 BTU on 23MRB &24MBH)
- Double layer fiberglass batt insulation in ceiling and floor
- Double sided radiant barrier insulation (roof, floor, and behind cap)
- PEX olumbing
- Front molded fiberglass cap with automotive-style windshield and blue LED accent lighting
- Frameless windows
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entry steps (main entry). Aluminum tread entry steps (second entry, select models)
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Roof-mount solar prep
- Kitchen skylight with shade
- Power roof vent (main living area)
- JAYCOMMAND™ "Smart RV" system (includes TPMS option)
- Customer Value Package
- Goodyear® radial tires, self-adjusting electric brakes, 8 cu. ft. refrigerator with stainless front panels, porcelain foot flush toilet, 34" radius shower with solid enclosure, 40" LED TV (N/A 32KBS, 32RL), 50" LED TV (32KBS, 32RL), roof ladder, 13,500 BTU or 15,000 BTU A/C, 6 gal. gas/electric auto ignition water heater, 30 lb. LP bottles (2), bathroom skylight, outside shower, oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop, power awning with LED lights, power tongue jack, microwave, inverter prewire, slide topper prep, AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® stereo
- Customer Value Package: w/15,000 BTU A/C
- Luxury Package
- Kitchen skylight with shade, front molded fiberglass cap with automotive-style windshield and blue LED accent lighting, frameless windows, MORryde® StepAbove™ entrance steps (main entrance), JaySMART™ backup assist lighting, Climate Shield, Fan-Tastic fan power roof vent, roof-mount solar prep, JayCOMMAND™ "smart RV" control system
- Solar Power Package
- 100 watt solar panel and 30 Amp controller
- 2nd A/C (13,500 BTU) *Requires 50 Amp service
- 50 Amp service with 2nd A/C prep
- Electric fireplace in living room (All fireplaces use 30 Amp service)
- Electric fireplace in bedroom (Must add 50 Amp service) (32KBS)
- 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Electric stabilizer jacks (4)
- Heated tank pads
- Freestanding table with 4 chairs
- Freestanding table with 2 chairs & ottoman (23MRB, 24MBH, 26RK, 28RL, 32BH, 32RL)
- Theater seating with table trays in place of dinette booth (24MBH)
- Theater seating with table trays in place of L-lounger sofa (23MRB, 24MBH)
- Theater seating with table trays in place of tri-fold sofa (23MRB, 24MBH, 26RK, 27RB, 28RL, 29BH, 32BH, 30FKS, 30FLS, 32KBS)
- Walk-in pantry in place of half bath (32BH)
- King bed in place of queen bed (26RK, 27RB, 28RL, 29BH, 32BH)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.