Grech RV Terreno Motor Home Class B - Diesels
Terreno Class B Diesel Motorhome
Terreno, our flagship Sprinter Camper Van, is the perfect complement to the Mercedes-Benz marque. The Terreno exemplifies what a luxury Class B RV should be with remarkable quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail never before seen in the Class B motorhome world. The luxurious amenities and functional features elevate your motorhome experience. Terreno has the highest level of standard equipment in its class. Built on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500XD 170” (non extended) High Roof with a 6 Cylinder Diesel engine.
WHY CHOOSE Terreno
- UltraLeather Seating Surfaces
- Hardwood Cabinets w/ Radius Doors
- Zamp Solar 300 Watt Solar Power w/ Dual Charger
- Timberline Diesel Fuel Fired Hot Water and Heating System
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 14 Locations
- Family-owned since 1962
Motor Home Class B - Diesel
Stock #272145Huntley, IL
Stock #273154Grand Rapids, MI
Stock #273152Huntley, IL
22 ft 0 in in length, sleeps up to 2, many colors ...moreElegant coach with nine seatbelts and four captain's chairs!
Terreno Tour(3 in stock)
22 ft 0 in in length, sleeps up to 2, many colors ...moreRear power sofa with table mount system to play cards!
Standard Features (2022)
- Ultraleather Rear Seating Surfaces
- Memory Foam Power Sofa Bed
- (2) Captain Chairs (Lounge Floor Plan Only)
- Swiss Chrono Hardwood Cabinets w/ Radius Doors
- Soft Touch Walls and Headliner
- LED Ambient Accent Lighting
- Chilewich Woven Flooring w/ 3/4" Composite Honeycomb Subfloor
- Automotion Power Window Shades
- Patio Screen Door
- Full Fiberglass Insulation
- Front Cab Floor Mat
- Safety Kit – First Aid and Fire Extinguisher
- Table w/ Mount System
- Quartz Countertop w/ Farmhouse Style Sink
- Faucet w/ Pull Out Sprayer
- Combo Microwave/Convection/Air Fryer
- (2) Burner Propane Cooktop
- Refrigerator/Freezer Combo
- 24" LED Smart TV Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- Bose Sound bar w/ Premium Sound System
- Wi-Fi/LTE Antenna
- HD Directional Antenna
- Cable TV Outlets and Connections
- Pre-Wired for Satellite TV
- USB and 110V Charging Ports
- Multiplex Wiring System
- Firefly Integrations Control System w/ Touch Screen Panel
- Fire Fly Mobile Application Controller
- Power Management System
- 2,000 Watt Xantrex Inverter
- (2) 100 Amp Hour Lithium Batteries
- Ultra Quiet Cummins Onan 2.5 kW (LPG) w/ Auto Start
- Zamp Solar 300 Watt Solar Power
- Smoke/Co2 Alarm
- Private Enclosed Wet Bath w/ Window and Privacy Shade
- Molded Sink w/ Vanity Mirror
- Handheld Showerhead
- Ceramic Toilet w/ Foot Flush
- Retractable Clothes Line
HVAC and Plumbing
- Macerator System
- Diesel Powered Timberline System:
- Tankless Hot Water Heater, Furnace and Heating
- Fresh Water Pump System
- Complete LP System
- Monitor for LP, Fresh, Black, Gray and Fresh Water Tanks
- Dometic Low Profile 13,500 BTU Air Conditioning
- Power Lift Vent Fan w/ Rain Sensor
- RV Window Package
- Power Entry Step
- Custom Fiberglass Body Kit
- Power Awning w/ LED Lighting
- Utility Center – LP, Cable, 30 Amp Shore Power, City Water Connection
- 110V/120V Power Outlet
- Exterior Shower w/ Handheld Wand
- In-Dash Navigation System*
- *On most models. Mercedes-Benz chassis equipment may vary due to supply chain constraints.
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Turn Signal Cameras
- Rear Back-Up Camera
- VB Air Suspension
- Aluminum Wheels
- Driver and Co-Pilot Swivel Seat Package
- Trailer Tow Package – 5,000 lb.
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Grech RV has set a new standard by defining what a Class B motorhome should be.
Grech Motors is the luxury ground transportation industry’s leading mini-coach manufacturer specializing in the highest quality mid-size buses and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans. Grech Motors products have set the standard for the ground transportation industry by defining what a mini-coach should be. With an unwavering focus on innovation, trend-setting designs, elegant style, curb appeal, unrivaled quality, superior fit and finish, an exclusive level of standard equipment, and the industry’s absolute best warranty and after-sale support.
Over thirty-seven years ago, entrepreneur Ed Grech made the ground transportation industry his home. Easily recognized as one of its leading innovators and visionaries as the founder and driving force behind what was the most iconic manufacturer for 37+ years, many wondered what would be next for this pioneer. The answer was Grech Motors, and what he has created will surely reinforce why his name has always been synonymous with quality and luxury.
“My philosophy in business is very basic,” says Grech. “I have always focused on delivering the highest quality products and providing unparalleled after-sale support. We stood behind all of our products and warranties. I have always taken care of my customers, and in return, they have always taken care of me.”
Grech’s history of entrepreneurship goes back to when he opened his first body shop in 1982. One day, he joked with his employees about cutting a car in half and stretching it into a limousine, only to find that exact vehicle cut in half when he returned from lunch. Thirty-Seven years and 35,000 vehicles later, his legacy is cemented in luxury ground transportation industry history. He’s among those who championed change; set standards in manufacturing excellence, customer service, and vehicle offerings; and indeed raised the bar in quality and safety.