NeXus RV Viper Motor Home Class B+s
Upgrade to a Viper Class B+ Motorhome
Viper Class B plus gas motorhomes by NeXus RV are very similar to Class C motorhomes except they are designed without the overhead sleeping area. Built on the all new Ford V8 7.3L chassis, the Viper offers more power to move you. These RVs feature NeXus’ All-Steel Composite construction which is 72% stronger for safer rides. Eliminating wood in the superstructure also minimizes potential water damage and maximizes thermal and sound insulation.
The NeXus Viper stands out for its three floorplans that offer 1, 2, or 3 slide-outs. Each floorplan includes a beautiful interior, spacious living area, full bathroom, and private bedroom with a walk-around queen bed. The kitchen includes an LG residential fridge, residential faucet with sprayer, three-burner cooktop and over-range microwave. Additionally, every Viper features a water filtration system throughout and extra storage with a huge entertainment center above the driver cabin.
These well-equipped B-vans are perfect for customers who prefer upgraded amenities and easy maneuverability. Viper owners who have looked at other motor coaches choose the Viper Class B+ motorhome when quality and size are key buying decisions.
WHY CHOOSE Viper
- Ford E350 or E450 chassis with V8 gas engine
- Best in class All-Steel Composite construction
- Backup camera, Bluetooth and Sirius XM capabilities
- Floorplans with 1, 2 or 3 slide-outs (slide-out toppers included)
- Residential fridge and faucet
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Motor Home Class B+
Stock #229057Tampa, FL
Stock #229058Huntley, IL
Stock #229061Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #232513Tampa, FL
Stock #232463Tampa, FL
Stock #232465Grand Rapids, MI
Stock #232511Huntley, IL
Stock #232512Online Distribution Center
Stock #232514Tampa, FL
Stock #232516North Canton, OH
Stock #232518Tampa, FL
Stock #232519North Canton, OH
Viper 25V(3 in stock)
24 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 3, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA booth dinette for dining, playing games and sleeping!
Viper 27V(2 in stock)
Rear Bedroom, 28 ft 5 in in length, sleeps up to 3, 2 slides, many colors ...moreTwo slides for more interior space!
Rear Bedroom, 30 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreBring the kids along with more sleeping and interior space!
Standard Features (2022)
- Ford V8 Gas Engine
- E350 40 Gallon Fuel Tank (25V)
- E450 55 Gallon Fuel Tank (27V, 29V)
- Touch Screen Stereo w/USB
- Back Up Camera, Bluetooth, Sirius Capabilities
- Emergency Start Switch
- Cup Holders
- Wheel Inserts & Valve Extenders
- Seamless Gelcoat Fiberglass Sidewalls
- Composite Substrate IPO Wood
- High Strength Low Alloy Lightweight Steel Cage Throughout
- Laminated Steel Framed Floor
- Radius Tinted Windows W/Automotive Seal
- Interior Entry Door Handle
- Deluxe 4-Color Full Body Paint
- Rear Window
- Fiberglass Front Cap w/Columns
- Slide Out Toppers throughout
- Fiberglass Running Boards
- Seamless Wraparound Fiberglass Roof
- Side Windows in Bedroom Slide
- Lighted Rubber-lined Galvanized Trunk Boxes
- Outside Shower
- Wineguard 360 Antenna
- Battery Disconnect
- 2 Deep Cycle Coach Battery 12 Volt
- 30 Amp, 12 Volt Distribution Panel
- 60 Amp, 12 Volt Power Converter
- Water Heater By-Pass Kit
- Gas/Electric Water Heater
- 4.0 Onan Generator
- Exterior TV Cable Jack
- Generator Auto Transfer Switch
- Exterior Security Light
- Electric Patio Awning w/LED Lighting
- LP Quick Disconnect
- Dash A/C
- 13,500 BTU Low Profile Roof A/C
- 30,000 BTU Furnace
- Heated & Enclosed Holding Tanks
- Above-Floor Heat Ducts
- Deluxe Booth Dinette
- Euro Recliner (27V)
- Tri-Fold Sofa (29V)
- Cab Over Entertainment Center w/32" TV
- Soft Touch Driver & Passenger Seats
- Deluxe Innerspring Mattress
- Mattress 60" x 74" hinged (25V)
- Mattress 60" x 74" (27V, 29V)
- Glazed Maple Residential Raised Panel Hardwood Cabinetry
- Window Treatments
- Roller Shades
- Nickel Pull Handles & Fixtures
- Upgraded Flooring
- Seamless Laminated Kitchen Countertops
- Stainless Steel Undermount Bowl in Kitchen
- LED Lighting
- Large Medicine Cabinet
- Sink with Faucet
- Electric Roof Vent
- Porcelain Toilet
- Shower Skylight
- Wall Light Switch
- Shower Head with Flexible Hose
- Vinyl Shower Door
- Black Tank Flush Kit
- LG Residential Refrigerator w/ 1000 Watt Inverter
- LP Gas Tank and Leak Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Over-the-Range Microwave w/Exhaust Fan
- 3 Burner Stove Top w/ Glass Cover
- Water Filtration System Throughout
- Residential Faucet w/ Sprayer
- Single Electric Electric Step
- 7,500 lb. Hitch w/Connector w/7-Way Plug
- Half Moon Courtesy Light in Step Well
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
NeXus RV is excited to continue our journey in becoming a world class motor home manufacturer. For the last seven years, we have built our brand one retail customer at a time. This approach allowed us to develop our product into the very best in each segment we compete. Selling factory direct was the only way for NeXus RV to continue to do what we loved to do — sell motor homes — as the big recession was impacting the entire industry, dealers had no floor planning, and banks were not lending.
After years of doubling our business and introducing many new products, we have decided to share our unmatched products with THE BEST DEALERS. This decision to sell through a National dealership network will allow our customer to touch, feel and purchase our great products throughout North America.
The RV market is as hot as it has ever been. This unbelievable market growth has spurred NeXus RV to offer our great brands to the dealerships and retail customer alike with superior built motor homes. Specifically, we build our product with the most durable and progressive construction in the business. Beginning with our High Strength Low Alloy All Steel Cage framing providing 72% more strength than products built with Aluminum. Also, we use no wood products in our sidewalls and roof by using a product called Azdel. This product increases the R factor and decreases your weight in half compared to wood products used by our competitors. These features and much more make NeXus RV products a step above other manufacturers.
We will continue to have an intimate relationship with our customers and provide all the technical information to our customers and dealers while supplying world class service both before and after the sale. Customers want to be treated like family and they want a product that is not simply slapped together in a high volume environment. Dealerships want a product they can sell that has features and benefits that customers want and they can sell in a large territory with no cloned product. We are excited to offer all this and more to those wanting to experience something more personal at all levels.
NeXus RV - We Build Your Dreams!