Coachmen RV Clipper Cadet Travel Trailers
Engineered Around One Simple Word… EASY!
The longstanding tradition of Coachmen Value in RVs continues with the all new Clipper travel trailer. Designed with smaller, fuel efficient tow vehicles in mind, the Clipper travel trailers are light weight units. They are fully equipped with all the common comforts of larger more expensive models, the Clipper travel trailers provide the best value in lightweight towables.
WHY CHOOSE Clipper Cadet
- Residential Grade Flooring
- Radial Tires
- Deep Maple Cabinetry
- Powder Coated I-Beam Frame
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Clipper Cadet 14CR
16 ft 6 in in length, weighs 2484 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreDine, play games and sleep on the dinette!
Clipper Cadet 16CFB(1 in stock)
18 ft 6 in in length, weighs 2783 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreEnjoy a full-size bed away from outside elements!
Clipper Cadet 17CBH
Bunkhouse, 20 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2959 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreSleep above ground on a full-size bed and bunks!
Clipper Cadet 17CFQ
Rear Bath, 20 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2908 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreConvenient full bath and queen bed for comfort!
Clipper Cadet 21CBH
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 27 ft 0 in in length, weighs 4392 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreBunk beds make camping fun!
Clipper Cadet 21CFQ
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 27 ft 0 in in length, weighs 4362 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreDual entry makes coming and going easy!
Clipper Cadet 26CBH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 29 ft 6 in in length, weighs 5220 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, many colors ...moreDouble-size bunks for the kids and an RV queen bed for you!
Clipper Cadet Features:
Standard Features (2021)
- Norco NXG Chassis
- Double Steps
- Nitro-Fill Radial Tires
- Heavy Duty Tongue Jack
- Safety Chains
- Single 20# LP Tank (Double on tandem axles)
- Heavy Duty .030/.024 Exterior Metal
- Aerodynamic Front Profile (Corrugated Upper)
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Bathroom Skylight
- Bath Vent
- Cable/Satellite Hook-up
- LED Exterior Lights
- EuroLatch Entrance Handle
- Friction Hinge Entrance Door
- Corrugated Upper Front
- Outside Hot/Cold Shower Station (26CBH)
- 6’ 6” Interior Height
- Seamless Countertops
- Ultra Comfort High-Density Cushions
- LED Lighting
- Undermount Sink (Sink cover – 26CBH)
- 2-Burner High Output Range (3-Burner tandem axles)
- Powered Range Vent
- 12V Water Pump
Cadet Towable Essential Package (Mandatory)
- 13,500 BTU Roof A/C (15K Roof ducted 26CBH)
- 20,000 BTU Furnace (30K Floor ducted 26CBH)
- 3 Cu. Ft. 110 Volt Refrigerator (Single axles)
- 6 Gal. DSI Gas Water Heater
- (2) Scissor Style Stabilizing Jacks (4 – 26CBH)
- Oversized Power Awning
- Floor Flush Toilet
- Dexter® E-Z Lube® Axle(s)
- Electric Brakes
- 40” Diamond Plate Front Protection
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Solar Prep
- USB Ports
- 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator (Tandem axles)
- AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo w/App Control, (2) Interior, (2) Exterior Speakers (26CBH)
- Solid Step Entrance (Main entry)
- Gas/Electric 3.0 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (Single axles)
- Spare Tire w/Carrier
- Smart Jack
- “Jack It” Bike Rack
- Murphy Bed (21CBH)
- Kitchen Package - Microwave and 3-Burner Range
- w/Oven (26CBH)
- Outside Kitchen Package - 1.7 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator,
- Sink, LP Grill, LP Quick Connect (26CBH)
- All Terrain Package - Flipped Axle, 15” All Terrain Tires
- (Single axles only)
- 10.7 Cu. Ft. 12 Volt Refrigerator (26CBH)
- 2 IPO 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
Please see us for a compete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle … “Dedicated to the enrichment of your life.” By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 50 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.
We do create customers for life