Social Media Policy & Community Guidelines
General RV manages a variety of social media channels with the intent of informing, engaging, and supporting our customers, employees, partners, and camping/RV enthusiasts worldwide.
The following guidelines are in place to ensure content is in accordance with General RV’s Vision, Mission, and Values of People, Commitment, Family, Passion, Stability, Appreciation, and Integrity.
Content Moderation and Comment Response
We strive to moderate and respond quickly to comments and feedback. All General RV social media platforms are monitored on a regular basis. General RV is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any comments, materials, or opinions posted by users on its social media platforms.
General RV, in accordance with this policy, reserves the right to delete any social media posts, and if necessary, block any users that include the following:
- Language that is abusive, harassing, stalking, obscene, threatening, aggressive, or offensive
- Content that is defamatory, unlawful, fraudulent, deceptive, offensive, hateful, misleading, or vulgar
- Commercial business or donation solicitations
- Off-topic or disruptive commentary
- Spam (multiple posts by the same account/profile of the same nature across multiple General RV social media platforms; all posts except the original will be removed)