Entegra Coach Odyssey Motor Home Class Cs
Entegra Coach Odyssey
The all-new Entegra Coach Odyssey class C motorhome is designed to be a great travel companion for your family road trips. Built on a Ford E-450 chassis and powered by a Triton V10 engine featuring a one-piece seamless fiberglass front cap with a 30" x 82" panoramic window, a rear backup camera, heated holding tanks for a longer travel season, plus so much more.
There are currently three models to choose from each featuring double slides for added roominess. You and your family will sleep comfortably on the queen bed in back or on the over-cab bunk in front. There is even a set of bunk beds in model 31L that your children are sure to enjoy. You will also find seat belts in every seating position so your rear travelers will always be safe when on the move! For your next road trip, choose a new Entegra Coach Odyssey class C gasoline coach and get ready to explore!
WHY CHOOSE Odyssey
- One-Piece Seamless Front Cap
- Heated Holding Tanks
- Frameless Windows
- One-Piece Fiberglass Roof
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Motor Home Class C
Stock #198712Richmond, VAStock #198712Richmond, VA
Stock #202272Ocala, FLStock #202272Ocala, FL
Stock #202273Jacksonville, FLStock #202273Jacksonville, FL
Stock #202271Salt Lake City, UTStock #202271Salt Lake City, UT
Stock #202274Richmond, VAStock #202274Richmond, VA
Stock #202268Richmond, VAStock #202268Richmond, VA
Stock #202269Jacksonville, FLStock #202269Jacksonville, FL
Stock #202253Salt Lake City, UTStock #202253Salt Lake City, UT
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Slides
- 27ft long
- Bunk Over Cab
- U Shaped Dinette
Stock #205119North Canton, OH
Stock #205120Ocala, FL
Stock #205123North Canton, OHStock #205123North Canton, OH
Stock #205125Richmond, VAStock #205125Richmond, VA
Odyssey 24B(13 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, U Shaped Dinette, 26 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA full-wall slide offers extra floor space!
Odyssey 25R(3 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, Outdoor Kitchen, 28 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 7, 1 slides, many colors ...moreWork on your tan while cooking outdoors!
Odyssey 26D(8 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, Rear Bedroom, 28 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreStay entertained all weekend with the 32" HDTV!
Odyssey 29K(5 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, U Shaped Dinette, 32 ft 6 in in length, sleeps up to 8, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA U-shaped dinette is multi-purpose furniture!
Odyssey 29V(16 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, Rear Bedroom, 32 ft 6 in in length, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA split bathroom is a convenient choice!
Odyssey 30Z(14 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, Rear Bedroom, 32 ft 6 in in length, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreRear slide gives the private bedroom extra space!
Odyssey 31F(14 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, Bunkhouse, 32 ft 6 in in length, sleeps up to 9, 1 slides, many colors ...moreBunk beds and a full-wall slide deliver space!
Standard Features (2020)
- 120-amp alternator
- Power anti-lock brakes with power steering
- Ford E-450 chassis
- Triton 6.8L EFI V-10 305 HP engine with 420 lbs./ft. torque
- 55-gallon fuel tank
- 6-speed automatic TorqShift series transmission with overdrive
- TuffShell™ vacuum-bonded, laminated floor, sidewalls & roof
- One-piece seamless fiberglass front cap w/ 30" x 82" front windshield
- Bead-foam insulation (R-15 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-5 max walls)
- One-piece seamless fiberglass roof
Heat, AC, Water, and Power
- 15,000-BTU ducted air conditioner
- Black holding tank sprayer
- 120V G.F.C.I.-protected exterior receptacle
- 30,000-BTU furnace with wall thermostat with auto-ignition
- 30-amp power cord
- 42-lb. propane tank (12.2 GAL)
- Water filtration system
- 6 gallon gas/electric DSI auto-ignition water heater
- 12V demand water pump
- Pass-through storage compartment with light (select models) & 4" bumper-tube sewer hose storage
- 12V electrical system with 120V, 60-amp power converter
- Fiberglass, radius-cornered entrance door with screen door and interior entrance grab handle
- Electric-powered entrance step w/integrated house battery compartment
- High-output marine-grade exterior speakers (2)
- Remote-controlled, side-view mirrors
- Outside shower
- 12V LED lit electric patio awning
- Aluminum running boards
- Third brake light
- Power windows and door locks
- Rear back-up camera and monitor
- Soundstream infotainment dash radio w/GPS & CD/DVD player
- Leveling jack prep
- Auxiliary start switch
- Tilt steering wheel and cruise control
- 84" ceiling height
- Interior command center
- Linoleum flooring
- 32” LED HDTV & cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax in living room
- Pop-up charging station with 110 outlets and USB ports
- Furrion all-in-one cooktop and oven
- Entegra-exclusive easy operation legless dinette table
- Ball bearing drawer guides
- Residential microwave
- 8 cu. ft. flush-mount, double-door refrigerator
- Under mount kitchen sink w/cutting board sink cover
- Queen-sized bed with bedspread & under-bed storage (select models)
- Large wardrobes
- Shower with decorative surround and glass shower door. Removable clothing rod in shower and skylight in shower
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Lap safety belts on all living area seats
- Automatic Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
- Bedroom TV
- (2) 24" LED TV's in Bunk Area
- Canadian Standards
- Customer Value Package (Mandatory): 8 cu. ft. Refrigerator, 32" LED TV, Back-up Camera & Monitor, Electric Awning w/ LED Lights, Frame-less Windows, Front Fiberglass Cap, Hellwig Helper Springs, Infotainment System, Tank Heating Pads
- Overhead Bunk
- Theater Seating Option 1: Sofa Theater Seating
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
About Entegra Coach
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Ever since, we've taken great pride in the details—and each luxury motorhome we build embodies that principle.
We started building luxury motorcoaches one at a time—with a superior foundation, unrelenting attention to detail and old-world craftsmanship, unmatched engineering innovation, rock-solid construction and a ride that's as smooth and quiet as it is invigorating and well-appointed.
In 2018, our pursuit of the superior luxury motorhome expanded beyond diesel Class A coaches to gas Class As and Class Cs. By building on experience and listening to customers, we're making the Entegra Coach luxury experience a reality for more travelers than ever. As always, we back each coach with personalized customer service and coverage that is unmatched in the industry. So from the moment you drive off the lot, you're not only an owner—you're a member of the family