Nationwide Road Hazard Coverage with Tire Shield
Tire Shield is a contract of protected coverage strictly for road hazard damage to tires on new and pre-owned vehicles. Road hazards are those unusual conditions that may occur on the highway such as potholes, nails, glass and other hazardous materials.
The period of protection is 5 years from the delivery date of your vehicle, or until there is 2/32 of an inch of tread depth remaining on the tire. Whichever comes first.
Tire Shield will...
- pay for repair required on your tires for covered damages!
- pay for the replacement of any tire unable to be repaired – no pro-ration adjustment or deduction required from you!
- pay for the replacement or repair of your rim due to damage caused by tire failure of a tire protected under this contract!
- pay for the mounting and balancing of replacement tires!
- pay all sales tax related to repair or replacement of a covered claim!
- cover the tow vehicle!
Check out our video on Tire Shield
Tyron Tire Emergency Safety System
Tyron is a tire emergency safety system that greatly reduces the risk of accidents and fatalities caused by tire blowout or puncture. Fitted Tyron bands secure your tires to the wheels, so that stability can be maintained at any speed after an incident.
This patented tire blowout protection is so effective that it is used by the military and first responders!