Class B Motorhomes for Sale
Class B motorhome. B-van. Camper van. Whatever you call it, the popularity of these compact motorhomes is soaring. With plenty of amenities and more maneuverability than larger RVs, these small but mighty homes on wheels are great for first time RV buyers. Learn more about the camper van trend in our blog post: Class B Motorhomes: The Rising Camper Van Trend.
Key Benefits of a Class B (Camper Van) include:
- An overall footprint and turning radius tight enough to fit into most city parking spaces, allowing you easy access to restaurants and urban attractions on your next big-city adventure.
- Familiar automotive control panel layouts and vehicle design make a B-Van easy to drive and a less intimidating option for new motorhome drivers.
- Gas economy on a Class B can be double or even triple the MPGs compared to a Class A or C motorhome.
- They fit into most home garages and meet the requirements of even the strictest neighborhood associations, eliminating the need for off-site storage.
- Luxury interior features make economic use of space, creating room for a couple or even small family.
Coachmen Beyond Class B Motorhome
The versatile Coachmen Beyond Class B Motorhome is designed for today's active adventurers. Experience unrivaled fuel economy combined with legendary Ford® styling and reliability to take your adventures further. Relax in luxurious captain’s chairs while enjoying the view through large frameless windows. The interior ergonomics ensure you are as comfortable on the road as you are at home. See what’s possible when you go Beyond!
Key Benefits of a Coachmen Beyond include:
- All three models available in AWD or RWD
- Co-Pilot360 technology
- Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace and water heater
- Fantastic Fan with rain sensor and remote
- Carefree armless awning with motion sense
Learn more about Coachmen Beyond Class B Motorhomes.
Coachmen Galleria Class B Motorhomes
The Coachmen Galleria offers the upmost in quality, luxury, and value. Built on the Mercedes-Benz 3500 Sprinter chassis with a clean-running turbo-diesel Blue TEC engine, it delivers an impressive 325 ft. lbs. of torque and excellent fuel economy. Inside, the Galleria is constructed with high-end components including a Truma Combi furnace and water heater system, Onan generator, and handcrafted solid hardwood cabinetry. As a Certified Green RV, Coachmen built the Galleria utilizing eco-friendly materials plus efficient usage of energy and water to produce a high quality RV with less environmental impact. So you can enjoy the great outdoors and feel good about leaving a smaller footprint in this impressive Class B motorhome.
Key Benefits of a Coachmen Galleria include:
- Mercedes-Benz 3500 Sprinter chassis
- Mercedes 3.0L Turbo V6 Diesel
- Truma Combi furnace and water heating system
- Solar power package with three 110-Watt panels
- True lay-flat memory foam power sofa
- Handcrafted, solid hardwood cabinetry
Learn more about Coachmen Galleria Class B Motorhomes.
Coachmen Nova Class B Motorhomes
The Nova B-van is the latest member of Coachmen’s Class B motorhome family representing quality, value, and innovation. Winner of two RV News awards, the Nova has been turning heads since it was introduced. Designed to outperform for adventure after adventure, the Nova was constructed with premium materials including: Rockwool R-15 insulation, fiberglass shower walls, and solid hardwood cabinetry. This camper van is built on the Ram Pro Master 3500 extended chassis and is loaded with practical innovations, contemporary features, and extra amenities to make every journey more enjoyable.
Key Benefits of a Coachmen Nova include:
- Ram ProMaster 3500 extended chassis
- Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace and water heating system
- Solar package with two 110W solar panels
- Solid hardwood cabinetry
- Roof rack with ladder
Learn more about Coachmen Nova Class B Motorhomes.
Entegra Coach Ethos Class B Motorhome
The 2021 Ethos is the first Class B RV offered from Entegra Coach. Entegra is known for its luxury motorhomes, and the Ethos is no exception. This Class B motorhome combines the nimble ride and handling of a van with the most important comforts and conveniences of larger motorhomes. Packed with helpful technology, convenient power, water and climate systems, and the exclusive E-Z Drive package on a RAM ProMaster 3500 chassis, this sleek camper van is perfect for discerning travelers.
Key Benefits of an Entegra Coach Ethos include:
- E-Z Drive Package - Hellwig helper springs and over-sized rear stabilizer bar
- 7" Pioneer® Infotainment Center with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Truma Combi Eco Plus water heater and furnace
- Winegard Connect 2.0 4G WiFi
- Thule bike rack and roof rack
Learn more about Entegra Coach Ethos Class B Motorhomes.
Thor Sequence Class B Motorhome
The Thor Sequence Class B motorhome is well-equipped to help you go anywhere and stay connected. It comes with a gasoline generator, solar panel, and two batteries to keep the van powered when boondocking. A Winegard ConnecT 2.0 4G LTE Router and WiFi Extender provides a secure hotspot while maximizing speed and range. Inside the RV, a large infotainment dash system supports both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. When it’s time to refuel for another adventure, the kitchen includes a two burner cooktop, microwave, and fridge to make meal prep easy. A large sliding screen door lets you enjoy the outdoors indoors, too. At night, the two twin beds can be converted to a king bed. With so many features and an easy-to-drive size, this Class B motorhome is a great option for adventurous solo campers or couples.
Key Benefits of a THOR Sequence include:
- Solar on board (Go Power! 190W solar panel with 30 Amp chargers)
- Rear bike rack holds two full-size adult bikes and folds out of the way when not in use
- Drawers under floor with removal liner for pet food and water bowls
- Truma Combi Eco Furnace and Water Heating System
Learn more about Thor Sequence Class B Motorhomes.
Winnebago Boldt Class B Diesel Motorhome
Inspired by the boundless spirit of its namesake, German explorer and naturalist Alexander Von Humboldt, the Winnebago Boldt has adventure in its DNA. This diesel-powered camper van is fuel-efficient and sits on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis. Each floorplan is equipped with lots of storage and advanced features that blend innovation and comfort. The Boldt was created to be the most quiet and nimble Class B motorhome to take on any journey you choose.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Boldt include:
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis
- Lithium-based Pure3 Advanced Energy System
- Truma Combi Eco Plus heating (water and furnace)
- Advanced safety and infotainment systems
- Flex Bed system
Learn more about Winnebago Boldt Class B Motorhome.
Winnebago Ekko Class B Diesel Motorhome
What do you get when you combine the efficiency of a camper van with the capacity of a Class C motorhome? The all-new Winnebago EKKO. Winnebago brought together some of the best features Class B and C motorhomes offer then added the enhanced capability of AWD to make an entirely new type of RV – or, as we call it, the ultimate adventure vehicle.
The EKKO is prepped for year-round camping with all tanks and water lines inside the coach above the floor, plus extensive insulation throughout, dual-pane acrylic windows, and multiple insulated exterior compartments. With three solar panels that pump out 455-watts, a second alternator dedicated to charging the batteries while driving, and lithium-ion batteries to provide for all your energy needs, you’ll be able to go wherever you desire and stay as long as you choose.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Ekko include:
- All-Wheel Drive Ford Transit chassis
- Off-Grid Ready with solar power package
- All-weather prepped
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Massive heated pass-through gear garage
Learn more about Winnebago Ekko Class B Motorhomes.
Winnebago Era Class B Diesel Motorhome
Innovative, efficient, adventurous – the Winnebago Era camper van is all that and more. One of the first Sprinter-based models in its class, the Era is designed to be reliable and powerful, with on or off-road capabilities and premium interior styling. The SmartSpace design philosophy uses innovative features to make the most of every inch. Add in numerous cab conveniences plus the latest technology and you’ve got a well-equipped B-van that will ensure you tour in style and camp in comfort.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Era include:
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis (4x4 optional)
- Infotainment center with navigation, WiFi hotspot, and rear camera
- Reliable and efficient Truma Combi Eco Plus heating
- Ultra-quiet Coleman Mach 10 NDQ A/C system
- Side and rear screen doors
Learn more about Winnebago Era Class B Motorhomes.
Winnebago Revel Diesel Class B Motorhome
Forget the road less traveled and take to the trails with Winnebago’s 4x4 Revel. This Class B motorhome built on the Mercedes-BenzSprinter chassis features a 3L turbo-diesel engine with 325 ft. lbs. of torque and on-demand 4WD complete with high/low range and hill decent mode, so you can treat roads more like suggestions. The Revel also includes a standard solar power system, hydronic heating system, and two 125-amp hour Lithium ion batteries with dedicated alternator for charging so you can stay off-grid longer and more comfortably.
The interior of this adventure-ready camper van is designed around a spacious gear garage and power lift bed. A full galley makes fueling up for your adventures simple. The all-in-one wet bath and gear closet boasts a swiveling cassette-style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. The bottom line? The 2021 Revel is simply the most off-road capable RV that Winnebago has ever built.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Revel include:
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis with turbo-diesel engine
- On-demand 4WD with High/Low range, electronic stability, and traction control
- Power lift bed that raises to become a spacious gear garage
- Lasting interior with easy-to-maintain surfaces and heavy-duty vinyl flooring
- 5,000 lb. trailer hitch with 7-pin wiring connector
Learn more about Winnebago Revel Class B Motorhomes.
Winnebago Solis Class B Motorhome
Introducing the all-new, all-weather Winnebago Solis. It’s designed to be as versatile as it is affordable, whether you’re cruising beachside or camping slope-side. Built on the fuel-efficient Ram Promaster® chassis, the Solis features all-season insulation and plumbing, a space extending rear annex and a heated bathroom. In addition to the cross-coach sleeping below, the fiberglass pop-top easily expands your sleeping space, offers panoramic views and provides a restful night's sleep with the innovative FROLI sleep system.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Solis include:
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Flooring
- All-Season Insulation and Plumbing
- Full-Efficient Ram Promaster Chassis
- Recirculating Hot Water System
Learn more about Winnebago Solis Class B Motorhome.
Winnebago Travato Class B Motorhome
The Winnebago Travato is one of the most exciting and adventurous B-vans in its class. Manufactured according to the SmartSpace Design philosophy with energy and fuel-efficient systems, the Travato is the top selling camper van in North America. This camper van’s advanced features are designed to help you enjoy more adventures. All-season roof and sidewall insulation, honeycomb composite insulated flooring, above-floor waterlines, and heated tanks extend your camping season. Additionally, the Eco-Hot water system cuts waste and waiting time for hot water. When you’re ready to recharge, the Travato provides the innovative WinnSleep system that combines a two-layer high density foam mattress with European suspension system to increase comfort, relieve pressure, and improve air circulation.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Travato include:
- Ram ProMaster chassis
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment center with rear camera, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto
- 3,500 lb. trailer hitch with 4-pin wiring connector
- Truma Combi® Eco Plus heating system
- Coleman®-Mach® 10 NDQ AC system
Learn more about Travato Class B Motorhomes.
Becky is passionate about finding the perfect B-Van to match her customer’s needs. She’ll take the time to listen and narrow down the options and floorplans that will work best for your lifestyle.
Becky has worked at General RV for more than five years. During that time she has attended dozens of in-depth training sessions with manufacturer representatives. She also constantly researches what’s new to make herself an expert in the latest camper van makes and models available. When she’s not answering customers’ questions online or at an RV Show, Becky takes time out with her family to go camping in northern Michigan with her husband, daughter and dog Rocco.
Click Here to contact Becky directly.