Class B Motorhomes for Sale
Class B motorhome. B-van. Camper van. Whatever you call it, the popularity of these compact motorhomes is soaring. With plenty of amenities and more maneuverability than larger RVs, these small but mighty homes on wheels are great for first time RV buyers. Learn more about the camper van trend in our blog post: Class B Motorhomes: The Rising Camper Van Trend.
Key Benefits of a Class B (Camper Van) include:
- An overall footprint and turning radius tight enough to fit into most city parking spaces, allowing you easy access to restaurants and urban attractions on your next big-city adventure.
- Familiar automotive control panel layouts and vehicle design make a B-Van easy to drive and a less intimidating option for new motorhome drivers.
- Gas economy on a Class B can be double or even triple the MPGs compared to a Class A or C motorhome.
- They fit into most home garages and meet the requirements of even the strictest neighborhood associations, eliminating the need for off-site storage.
- Luxury interior features make economic use of space, creating room for a couple or even small family.
Coachmen Beyond Class B Motorhome
This versatile Class B Motorhome is designed for today's active lifestyles. Experience unrivaled fuel economy combined with legendary Ford® styling and reliability. Relax in luxurious captains seats while enjoying the view through large frameless windows. The interior ergonomics ensure you are as comfortable on the road as you are at home. Beyond gets you where the action is, in style!
Key Benefits of a Coachmen Beyond include:
- LED Lighting
- Back-up Camera
- Sumo Springs Suspension Kit
- Low Profile A/C
Learn more about Coachmen Beyond Class B Motorhomes.
Coachmen Galleria Class B Motorhomes
Coachmen RV and Mercedes have combined their decades worth of experience to introduce Galleria, a Class B Motorhome that offers the utmost in quality, luxury and value. Built on the award winning 3500 Mercedes Sprinter extended platform with one of the cleanest running turbo-diesel "Blue TEC" engines on the market which delivers an impressive 325 ft lb of torque while still providing excellent fuel economy. Galleria uses high end components like the Truma Combi furnace/water heater system, Onan generator and maple cabinetry that is handcrafted by a local Amish cabinet maker with radius cabinet doors, soft close doors/drawers and custom trim.
Key Benefits of a Coachmen Galleria include:
- Remote control system for the awning and interior lights
- Truma Combi Eco Furnace and Water Heating System
- Carefree armless power awning with LED lighting and wind sensor retract
- Go Power! 100W solar panel with independent charging of coach and chassis batteries
Learn more about Coachmen Galleria Class B Motorhomes.
Coachmen Nova Class B Motorhomes
The all NEW Coachmen Nova is the latest member of the Coachmen Class B Family, representing Quality, Value & Innovation. Built on the Ram Pro Master 3500 extended chassis, the Nova truly stands out in a class of its own. Loaded with practical innovations and contemporary features and amenities. Designed with reliable construction and technology. Backed with exceptional Customer service and support. The Coachmen Nova delivers lasting memories, adventure after adventure, on the open road. For over 54 Years, Coachmen has been the Leader to the Great Outdoors.
Key Benefits of a Coachmen Nova include:
- Solid hardwood cabinetry
- 220W Solar (Dual 110W panels)
- 2-Burner LP cooktop
- Nova Kool refrigerator
- Roof rack with ladder
Learn more about Coachmen Nova Class B Motorhomes.
Entegra Coach Ethos Class B Motorhome
The first Class B motorhome from Entegra Coach, the 2021 Ethos is the luxurious take on the popular van-style RV. All kinds of helpful technology, convenient power, water and climate systems, and the exclusive E-Z Drive™ package make the Ethos a perfect fit for the highly regarded Entegra Coach lineup.
Key Benefits of an Entegra Coach Ethos include:
- E-Z Drive - Hellwig helper springs and over-sized rear stabilizer bar
- 7" Pioneer® Infotainment center with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Truma Combi Eco Plus water heater and furnace
- Tecnoform® European-style, high-gloss cabinetry
Learn more about Entegra Coach Ethos Class B Motorhomes.
NeXus RV Viper Class B Motorhome
Viper Class B plus gas motorhomes by NeXus RV are very similar to Class C motorhomes except they are designed without the overhead sleeping area. Built on the all new Ford V8 7.3L chassis, the Viper offers more power to move you. These RVs feature NeXus’ All-Steel Composite construction which is 72% stronger for safer rides. Eliminating wood in the superstructure also minimizes potential water damage and maximizes thermal and sound insulation.
Key Benefits of an NeXus RV Viper include:
- Ford E350 or E450 chassis with V8 gas engine
- Best in class All-Steel Composite construction
- Backup camera, Bluetooth and Sirius XM capabilities
- Floorplans with 1, 2 or 3 slide-outs
- Residential fridge and faucet
Learn more about NeXus RV Viper Class B Motorhomes.
Thor Compass Class B Motorhome
From sandy beaches to snow-peaked mountains, the Thor Compass AWD will get you there with ease. The Compass AWD is more than a Class B+ motorhome; this is a Recreational Utility Vehicle (RUV). It’s designed to give you a more comfortable driving experience with all the amenities of home. Built on a Ford Transit chassis with an all-wheel drive system and AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™, the Compass AWD will take you anywhere.
Key Benefits of an Thor Compass include:
- Ford Transit chassis with 3.5L EcoBoost gas engine
- All-wheel drive and Ford safety systems
- Beautifully modern interior finishes
- Full bathroom with skylight in shower
- 5,000-lb Trailer Hitch with 7-pin round connector
Learn more about Thor Compass Class B Motorhomes.
Thor Sanctuary Class B Diesel Motorhome
Once you’ve discovered the perfect campsite, the Sanctuary will let you be completely surrounded by nature while enjoying the comforts of home. Sliding entry and screen doors plus multiple opening windows let you enjoy sunset views and fresh air. Pair those views with a delicious, home cooked meal. The Sanctuary’s kitchen includes everything you need: refrigerator, dual-burner gas cooktop, convection microwave oven, stainless steel sink, solid surface countertops, and a fold-out exterior table. When it’s time to unwind after a day of exploring, the Sanctuary offers a warm shower and comfortable bed.
Key Benefits of an Thor Sanctuary include:
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500 4x4 chassis
- 10.25” multimedia dash radio with Bluetooth®, navigation and backup monitor
- Thule roof ladder and roof rack system
- Thule bike rack on rear door
- 3,500-lb Trailer Hitch with 7-pin connector
Learn more about Thor Sanctuary Class B Motorhomes.
Thor Scope Class B Motorhome
The Thor Motor Coach Scope is a Class B gas motorhome designed for those who crave adventures. This agile B-van is easy to park and can be your basecamp for going off the grid or exploring new cities. Available in two floorplans that measure 17' 11", the Scope features a removable table with bench-style seating that converts into a bed for day-to-night living. No matter your hobbies - hiking, snowboarding, cycling - you’ll appreciate the easy to clean vinyl flooring and modern interior finishes. Swiveling captain's chairs expand the living area so you can invite a few friends over for a game of cards or after-dinner drinks. Everyone will enjoy more fresh air and views of the outdoors thanks to the large entryway with screen door.
Key Benefits of an Thor Scope include:
- RAM ProMaster 1500 chassis with 3.5L EcoBoost gas engine
- 7 in. touchscreen infotainment system and backup camera
- Large opening side windows and entryway screen door
- Solar power kit with 190W Solar Panel
- 3,500-lb Trailer Hitch with 4-pin connector
Learn more about Thor Scope Class B Motorhomes.
Thor Sequence Class B Motorhome
The Thor Sequence Class B motorhome is well-equipped to help you go anywhere and stay connected. It comes with a gasoline generator, solar panel, and two batteries to keep the van powered when boondocking. A Winegard ConnecT 2.0 4G LTE Router and WiFi Extender provides a secure hotspot while maximizing speed and range. Inside the RV, a large infotainment dash system supports both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. When it’s time to refuel for another adventure, the kitchen includes a two burner cooktop, microwave, and fridge to make meal prep easy. A large sliding screen door lets you enjoy the outdoors indoors, too. At night, the two twin beds can be converted to a king bed. With so many features and an easy-to-drive size, this Class B motorhome is a great option for adventurous solo campers or couples.
Key Benefits of a THOR Sequence include:
- Solar on board (Go Power! 190W solar panel with 30 Amp chargers)
- Rear bike rack holds two full-size adult bikes and folds out of the way when not in use
- Drawers under floor with removal liner for pet food and water bowls
- Truma Combi Eco Furnace and Water Heating System
Learn more about Thor Sequence Class B Motorhomes.
Winnebago Boldt Class B Diesel Motorhome
Inspired by German explorer and naturalist Alexander Von Humboldt, Boldt™ was developed for agile adventure. Built on the new Mercedes-Benz® Chassis with the exclusive Pure3 Advanced Energy System, it perfectly blends innovation and comfort on the road. With the all-new Boldt, we’ve created the most quiet, nimble vehicle to take on any journey, every day of the year.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Boldt include:
- Pure Advanced Energy System
- Extensive 4-Season Insulation
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Chassis
- Flex Bed System
- RAM Tough-Track Mounts
Learn more about Winnebago Boldt Class B Motorhome.
Winnebago Ekko Class B Diesel Motorhome
All-Weather Prepped - With all tanks and water lines inside the coach above the floor, extensive all-season insulation in the roof, walls and floor, dual-pane acrylic windows, and multiple insulated exterior compartments, the camping season doesn't have to end when the temperature drops.
Off-Grid Ready - Camp almost anywhere! Three solar panels that pump out 455-watts, a second alternator dedicated to charging the batteries while driving, and the standard lithium-ion batteries provide further energy independence. The 50-gallon freshwater tank plus proportionate waste tanks make extended stays possible.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Ekko include:
- All-Wheel Drive Ford Transit Chassis
- Off-Grid Ready - 3 Solar Panels
- All-Weather Prepped
- Energy-Efficient Appliances
Learn more about Winnebago Ekko Class B Motorhomes.
Winnebago Era Class B Diesel Motorhome
The original luxury Touring Coach holds a Mercedes-Benz® diesel engine designed with the power and torque you need for your next great adventure. Continuous track lighting and a fresh galley design make for a pleasant cooking and dining experience. Two distinct floorplans offer two unique sleeping arrangements to the rear sofa/bed in the 70X, and to the versatile Flex Bed System in the 70A. Of course, a powerful air conditioning system comes standard, but for those days when you just want a cool breeze, the large rear double doors with a sliding screen door (70A, 70X) can’t be beat.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Era include:
- Aqua-Hot system
- Flex bed system
- Infotainment center w/ RV GPS
- MCD roller shades
- Smart storage
Learn more about Winnebago Era Class B Motorhomes.
Winnebago Revel Class B Diesel Motorhome
Taking full advantage of the proven 4x4 Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis, the Revel's 3-liter turbo-diesel puts 325 lbs./ft. of torque through an on-demand 4WD system, complete with high/low range and hill descent mode for added off-road capability. Inside, the Revel's unique features start with a floorplan designed around a gear garage with a power lift bed. A full galley, including a 2.5-cu. ft. compressor refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all-in-one wet bath and gear closet boast a cassette-style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. Add a standard solar power system, diesel-powered heating, a dinette with a pull-up table that converts to additional sleeping space, and many more innovative features and the result is the new Revel: quite simply the most off-road capable RV Winnebago has ever built.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Revel include:
- Flex bed system
- Super structure
- Infotainment center w/ RV GPS
- Sirius XM
Learn more about Winnebago Revel Class B Motorhomes.
Winnebago Solis Class B Motorhome
Introducing the all-new, all-weather Winnebago Solis. It’s designed to be as versatile as it is affordable, whether you’re cruising beachside or camping slope-side. Built on the fuel-efficient Ram Promaster® chassis, the Solis features all-season insulation and plumbing, a space extending rear annex and a heated bathroom. In addition to the cross-coach sleeping below, the fiberglass pop-top easily expands your sleeping space, offers panoramic views and provides a restful night's sleep with the innovative FROLI sleep system.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Solis include:
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Flooring
- All-Season Insulation and Plumbing
- Full-Efficient Ram Promaster Chassis
- Recirculating Hot Water System
Learn more about Winnebago Solis Class B Motorhome.
Winnebago Travato Class B Motorhome
Adventure seekers love the great outdoors. They also love getting there in the fuel-efficient Travato® and staying as long as they like. That’s because two smart floorplans offering exceptional flexibility and high-end features like Corian® countertops, Ultraleather™ furniture, and LED lighting make for a perfect home base. Mount your gear on the optional bike and roof racks and hit the road. When the sun goes down, enjoy a hot shower thanks to the new Truma Combi™ ECO Plus heating system. Then kick back on the FROLI® deluxe sleep system. Tomorrow: repeat. Let the freedom of Travato empower all your adventures.
Key Benefits of a Winnebago Travato include:
- Corian countertops
- LED ceiling lights
- Systems monitor panel
- Deluxe FROLI® Sleep System
Learn more about Travato Class B Motorhomes.