WHY CHOOSE Triumph
- Seamless Gelcoat Fiberglass Sidewalls
- 40,000 BTU Furnace
- 1000 Watt Inverter
- Integrated Entry Step w/ Storage
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Bunk Over Cab, Rear Bedroom, 32 ft 5 in in length, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...moreThe kids will love the cab-over bunk!
Bunk Over Cab, Rear Bedroom, 33 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 6, 3 slides, many colors ...moreA large bedroom wardrobe for all your clothes!
Bunk Over Cab, Outdoor Kitchen, 33 ft 9 in in length, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...morePlenty of space to relax, sleep, eat, and play!
Bunk Over Cab, Bunkhouse, 36 ft 1 in in length, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreSleep eight with the added bunks and cab-over bunk!
Standard Features (2021)
- E350 40 Gallon Fuel Tank (24T)
- Ford 7.3L V-8 Gas Engine
- E450 55 Gallon Fuel Tank (28T, 30T, 31T, 32T)
- Power Lock and Windows
- Emergency Start Switch
- Cup Holders
- Fiberglass Sidewalls
- Composite Substrate IPO Wood
- High Strength Low Alloy Light Weight Steel Cage Throughout
- Wineguard 360 Antenna
- Laminated Steel Framed Door
- Radius Tinted Windows w/Automotive Seal
- Fiberglass Front Cap
- Seamless Fiberglass Roof
- Lighted Rubber-lined Galvanized Trunk Boxes
- Premolded Rear Roof Transition
- Battery Disconnect
- 2 Deep Cycle Coach Battery 12 Volt
- 30 Amp, 120 Volt Distribution Panel
- 60 Amp, 12 Volt Power Converter
- Water Heater By-Pass Kit
- Gas/Electric Water Heater (6 gal.)
- 4.0 Onan Generator
- Exterior TV Cable Jack
- Generator Auto Transfer Switch
- Exterior Security Light
- Electric Patio Awning w/LED Lighting
- Rear Back Up Camera
Heating and Cooling
- Dash AC
- 13,500 BTU Ducted Roof AC
- 25,000 BTU Furnace
- Heated & Enclosed Holding Tanks
- Above Floor Heat Ducts
- HVAC Metal Ducting
- Dinette Booth
- 40" Living Room TV
- Deluxe Innerspring Mattress
- Soft Touch Jack Knife Sofa (28T, 31T, 32T)
- Residential Faucet w/Sprayer
- 11.2 cu. ft. Residential Refrigerator w/1000 Watt Inverter
- LP Gas Tank and Leak Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Over the Range Residential Microwave
- 3 Burner Stove Top w/Glass Cover
- Glazed Maple Residential Raised Panel Hardwood Cabinetry
- Window Treatments
- Manual Night Shades
- Nickel Pull Handles and Fixtures
- Upgraded Lino Flooring
- Sink Covers
- Stainless Steel Sink in Kitchen
- LED Lighting
- Medicine Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Sink w/Dual Control Faucet
- Electric Roof Vent
- Porcelain Toilet
- Shower Skylight
- Wall Light Switch
- Shower Head with Flexible Hose
- Vinyl Shower Door
- Black Tank Flush Kit
- Integrated Entry Step w/Storage
- 7,500 lbs. Hitch w/Connector w/7-Way Plug
- Half Moon Courtesy Light in Step Well
- Wheel Inserts
- Valve Extenders
- Slide Out Toppers Throughout
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
NeXus RV is excited to continue our journey in becoming a world class motor home manufacturer. For the last seven years, we have built our brand one retail customer at a time. This approach allowed us to develop our product into the very best in each segment we compete. Selling factory direct was the only way for NeXus RV to continue to do what we loved to do — sell motor homes — as the big recession was impacting the entire industry, dealers had no floor planning, and banks were not lending.
After years of doubling our business and introducing many new products, we have decided to share our unmatched products with THE BEST DEALERS. This decision to sell through a National dealership network will allow our customer to touch, feel and purchase our great products throughout North America.
The RV market is as hot as it has ever been. This unbelievable market growth has spurred NeXus RV to offer our great brands to the dealerships and retail customer alike with superior built motor homes. Specifically, we build our product with the most durable and progressive construction in the business. Beginning with our High Strength Low Alloy All Steel Cage framing providing 72% more strength than products built with Aluminum. Also, we use no wood products in our sidewalls and roof by using a product called Azdel. This product increases the R factor and decreases your weight in half compared to wood products used by our competitors. These features and much more make NeXus RV products a step above other manufacturers.
We will continue to have an intimate relationship with our customers and provide all the technical information to our customers and dealers while supplying world class service both before and after the sale. Customers want to be treated like family and they want a product that is not simply slapped together in a high volume environment. Dealerships want a product they can sell that has features and benefits that customers want and they can sell in a large territory with no cloned product. We are excited to offer all this and more to those wanting to experience something more personal at all levels.
NeXus RV - We Build Your Dreams!