2. You can do pretty much ANYTHING with a cast iron skillet – grilled brownies anyone?rock-ur-party.tablespoon.com
3. You can never have too many tips when it comes to mosquitoes, they can put a real wrench in a good camping trip… so come prepared!
4. Have breakfast pre-made and ready to go in minutes!via Curbly.com
6. Old Coffe-mate containers make for great storage and keep things fresh
7. Don’t let pesky flies ruin your dinner, keep flies away with lemon and clovesvia Buzzfeed.com
6. Rub an onion on your grill to make it non stick!
7. A egg carton and some coals will make starting a fire as easy as 1-2-3
8. A belt and some hooks are great for hanging pots & pans, beach towels or grilling tools
9. Campfire cones not only taste great, but are a great activity to keep the kiddos busyvia kidsactivityblog.com
10. Make a lid for any cup!
11. Use a muffin tin to serve condiments
13. Turn your watermelon into a giant Jello mold… can make these kid friendly or add some booze to make Jello “shots”via buzzfeed.com
14. Put dryer sheets under you table cloth or on your picnic table to keep bees awayvia huffingtonpost.com
15. Use a shower caddy and a hook as extra kitchen storagevia buzzfeed.com
16. Use a dollar store laundry bin to store beach toys and shake out the sand
17. Use PVC pipe and some strong double sided tape for extra bathroom storagevia abitofbeesknees.blogspot.com
18. Use shower caps to cover your shoes when you pack
19. Use binder clips to hang things & free up counter space