Last Updated on September 24, 2021 by Christina
These 31 hacks are so great because they work with any kind of RV. Whether you own a pop up or Class A motorhome, these hacks will help you feel like a more prepared camper for your next camping adventure. From tips on handling bugs to hacks for more convenient storage, this list focuses on the little things we wish we found when we first started camping.Buzzfeed
2. You can do pretty much ANYTHING with a cast iron skillet – grilled brownies anyone?rock-ur-party.tablespoon.com
3. You can never have too many tips when it comes to mosquitoes, they can put a real wrench in a good camping trip… so come prepared!
4. Have breakfast pre-made and ready to go in minutes!via Curbly.com
6. Old Coffee-mate containers make for great storage and keep things fresh
7. Don’t let pesky flies ruin your dinner, keep flies away with lemon and clovesvia Buzzfeed.com
6. Rub an onion on your grill to make it non stick!
7. A egg carton and some coals will make starting a fire as easy as 1-2-3
8. A belt and some hooks are great for hanging pots & pans, beach towels or grilling tools
9. Campfire cones not only taste great, but are a great activity to keep the kiddos busyvia kidsactivityblog.com
10. Make a lid for any cup!
11. Use a muffin tin to serve condiments
13. Turn your watermelon into a giant Jello mold… can make these kid friendly or add some booze to make Jello “shots”via buzzfeed.com
14. Put dryer sheets under you table cloth or on your picnic table to keep bees awayvia huffingtonpost.com
15. Use a shower caddy and a hook as extra kitchen storagevia buzzfeed.com
16. Use a dollar store laundry bin to store beach toys and shake out the sand
17. Use PVC pipe and some strong double sided tape for extra bathroom storagevia abitofbeesknees.blogspot.com
18. Use shower caps to cover your shoes when you pack
19. Use binder clips to hang things & free up counter space
20. Save condiments from restaurants and take them campingvia buzzfeed.com
21. Pour boiling water into a cooler to make large batches of corn on the cob *genius*via Pinterest
22. Smores on smores… and this will melt the chocolate!
22. Add grommets and use a bungee cord for a table cloth that wont blow away!via MarthaStewart.com
24. Add sage to a campfire to keep bugs away
25. Cut shoe holder racks and place around bed frame for hidden storage
26. Use an empty juice bottle for space saving bag storagevia Pinterest
27. To prevent getting eaten… or bit…
28. Who needs a pan when you have a campfire… campfire cinnamon rolls make a great breakfastvia bevandcuisine.com
29. Prevent ants from spreading and getting into your RV with a little baby powder.via rvnow.rvtravel.com
30. Use a tie rack to store tank tops or scarves
31. Use velcro and magazine holders for extra storage inside your cupboardsvia thekitchn.com
We hope you enjoyed this blog post brought to you by General RV, the nation’s premier RV dealer. Make sure you subscribe to our blog for all the latest RV news, RV overviews, tips and tricks, and more. And don’t forget to check out the rest of the General RV site for the newest motorhomes including Class A RVs, Class B RVs, and Class C RVs as well as our extensive lineup of towable campers including travel trailers, toy haulers, fifth wheels, pop-up campers and even teardrop trailers.