Last Updated on July 21, 2023 by Christina
More Americans are hitting the road this summer than ever before, and General RV is offering unprecedented savings on RV accessories and parts to make those trips comfortable and convenient.
No matter if you’re tent camping, car camping, backpacking, RVing or towing a trailer, it can quickly turn from a thrilling adventure to a dreadful affair without the right parts and RV accessories in tow. Regardless of how many amenities an RV provides, there are always convenient and exciting RV accessories, parts, toys and gadgets that will add luxury and enjoyment.
1. Customize your RV for safety monitoring with the Furrion Vision S 7-inch Observation system. Wide viewing angles, night vision and motion detection let you easily keep eyes on what’s going on around you.
2. The Dometic 75 Dual Zone powered cooler lets you set each side to a different temperature – two refrigerators, two freezers or a combination of both. Reaching temperatures as low as -7°F, while using less power than a 60-watt light bulb, the CFX3 series can be powered by AC, DC or solar.
3. Never get caught without power with the Dometic GoPower! DuraPACK portable solar pack. Equipped with a fast charge port, 8-watt waterproof folding solar panels and an integrated flashlight, the DuraPACK is ideal for tent camping, RVing, backyard parties, festivals, fishing and as backup power for emergencies.
4. Designed with RVers in mind, the Splendide washer dryer combo aims to take the hassle out of laundry with its all-in-one features. Super quiet, compact and efficient, the Splendide combo is the perfect appliance to take on the road and has measurements designed to fit in even the smallest of spaces.
5. Great for storing leftovers, RVing, camping and tailgating, the Camp Casual nesting bowls are BPA free and FDA approved. These retro-inspired serving bowls are terrific for pastas, salads, chips, you name it.
6. With BioBlastPlus odor control technology, the Pure Power Blue waste digester and odor eliminator from Valterra performs in all temperature conditions. Accepted at any campground, Pure Power Blue keeps tanks clean with a fresh, clean scent.
7. Camco’s RV Double Super Wheel Chock with Rope is designed to keep your trailer in place and allows you to re-hitch with confidence. The Super Wheel Chocks are connected by a rope with handle, which makes removing the chocks from the wheels safe and easy.
8. The Hughes Autoformers 50 amp RV power boosting Autoformer is the perfect all-in-one RV power solution with advanced surge protection built in! In the event of a massive spike, the surge unit will take the hit, ensuring your booster and – more importantly – your RV is not damaged.
9. More powerful than smartphone tethering, the Winegard ConnecT 2.0 4G2 provides a stronger and faster 4G LTE Internet connection to easily connect your computers, TVs, phones and other smart home devices to secure WiFi in seconds. Connect anywhere to 4G LTE service with a Winegard FreedomGO, AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon data plan.
10. The Dometic Fan-Tastic 7350 vent features a rain sensor that automatically closes the dome when wet. The powerful fan quickly moves air in and out of the cabin.
11. Designed for short-bed trucks, the PullRite 20K SuperGlide Automatic Sliding Hitch provides safe and efficient 90-degree turning while towing a fifth wheel. Heavier American-made steel components are well equipped to handle the increased torque of a larger fifth wheel as the SuperGlide safely and quickly moves your trailer away from your truck cab during turns.
12. The CURT Spectrum trailer brake controller gives you powerful, precise braking operation in an extremely simple and subtle design inside your vehicle. At any speed and on any grade or elevation — the Spectrum brake controller produces the exact amount of power needed for a smooth, safe stop every time.
13. The new entry door latch extender from MORryde offers additional leverage and stability when getting into your RV. The longer handle and larger gripping surface allows you to easily open your door without taking those extra steps up and down.
14. Give your RV slide-out an extra layer of protection from dirt, debris and the outdoor elements with the durable Solera 5000 Series slide topper from Lippert. Featuring a clean, seamless look and available in multiple sizes, this RV slide-out awning is the perfect way to help prevent damage to your motorhome or trailer.
Price: $200-$300 plus tax/installation
Savings: $40 off with installation at any General RV Supercenter
15. Upgrade your trailer or fifth wheel with the innovative StepAbove RV entry step system from MORryde to give you bounce-free, wobble-free stability. With adjustable feet, rough terrain is no problem for the StepAbove.
Price: $190-$600 plus tax/installation
Savings: $30 off with installation at any General RV Supercenter
Ready to take your RV adventures to the next level? Let General RV help you discover the RV lifestyle. We offer a huge selection of new motorhomes, travel trailers and fifth wheels, as well as used RVs for sale. Need RV accessories and parts? We’ve got those, too. And our highly trained technicians can help with all your RV service needs. Visit our RV Virtual Showroom to start browsing now. Or find a General RV dealer near you. Whether you shop online or in store, our experts will help you camp with confidence.