Tiffin Motorhomes:The Luxurious Collection Of Tiffin Brands
Since day one, Tiffin has been a family business. In fact their customer service policy is best shown by a recent quote that was released to RV Business by Bob Tiffin. “Our name, the Tiffin name is on the product. That’s enough for them to immediately fix any customer service related issue, or anything that goes wrong with one of their units.” Tiffin Motorhomes has emphasized well-built, competitively priced motorhomes and elite customer service from the company’s inception. Recognizable Tiffin brands include the Allegro Breeze, Allegro Bus, Allegro Red, Phaeton, Zephyr and the Allegro.
“Meet the model that launched an award-winning motor home company”
Now in its 42nd year of production, the 2014 Allegro Class A Gas from Tiffin Motorhomes continues its impressive legacy as a gateway to the open road, transitioning first-time owners and move-up buyers into avid RVers. Affordably priced and packed with Tiffin Motorhomes innovations, this coach delivers what you want in a motor home at an incredible value. Year after year, Tiffin’s engineers raise the bar for comfort and luxury, and the 2014 model is no exception. Structured on a stronger foundation, capable of carrying heavy loads, and backed by Tiffin’s legendary support, the Allegro is a relaxed ride for worry-free travel. And with six floor plans, six paint schemes, and an array of interior options, it’s also as customizable as your itinerary.
ALLEGRO STANDARD FEATURES:
- Stable Model Line (Over 40 Years In Production)
- 50 Amp Service Offers Added On-Board Power
- Seamless Shatterproof Windshield For Added Safety
- Handcrafted Residential Style Cabinetry
- Fiberglass Shower
- Easy Care Tile Floor
- Leak Proof Roof
- 6 Floorplans (30 GA, 31 SA, 32 CA, 34 TGA, 35 QBA, 36 LA)
“The most value-packed model in the Tiffin line-up.”
The Allegro RED is Tiffin’s entry-level diesel pusher, the Allegro RED presents you with the best of both worlds: The exceptional affordability, reliability, and value of the entry-level Allegro merged with the fuel-efficient, power-packed advantages of a rear diesel engine. To this already attractive union, Tiffin Motorhomes up the ante with a multitude of standard features considered luxury upgrades by other RV manufacturers…
- Automatic HWH hydraulic jacks.
- Diamond Shield protection.
- Hardwood cabinetry.
- Complete water filtration system.
- Full undercoating
- Leak Proof Roof
- Pass Through Basement Storage
- Easy Care Tile Floor
- Triple Vision Camera System
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Automatic Leveling System
- Extraordinaire AC System
- 5 Floorplans (33AA,34 QFA, 36 QSA, 38 QBA, 38 QRA)
Innovation, more than Anything, is what sets Tiffin motorhomes apart from other rv manufacturers. For proof, look no further than the 2014 Tiffin Allegro Breeze –– the smallest, lightest, easiest handling, highest mileage Class A rear engine diesel coach on the road today. Truly a breath of fresh air for RV customers, the Breeze isn’t just a new model for Tiffin. It’s a new approach to motor home design, one destined to shape the future of the industry. RV Magazine calls it “the sports car of Class A motor homes” with maneuverability that is “nothing short of amazing.” Now, it’s time to see what you think.
- Lightest Class A Coach On The Market
- 2 Floorplans ( 28 BR, 32 BR)
- Precision Track Technology
- Plethora of Pass Through Basement Storage
- One-Piece Premium Fiberglass Roof Provides Maximum Protection From Water.
“The go-to model for folks who enjoy full-time life on the go”
ONE OF THE INDUSTRY’S TOP-SELLING DIESEL PUSHERS, the Allegro Bus is Tiffin’s most popular model for those who enjoy the RV lifestyle full time. The Allegro Bus is designed for upscale residential living, the coach spoils you with elegantly appointed luxuries melded with practical comforts. Spacious hardly begins to describe the Allegro Bus’s capacity, which affords owners storage for both extended excursions and room to host the biggest tailgate parties the parking lot has ever seen. A tremendous value when compared to other luxury diesel pushers, it’s easy to see why the Allegro Bus has been described as “the closest thing yet to sensible extravagance.”
- Upscale Residential Style Living In A Motorhome
- Best In Class Diesel Power
- Flush Mounted Windows Provide A Sleek Exterior
- Extraordinaire AC System
- Great For Fulltime RVers
- Pass-Thru Storage
- Sine Wave Inverter
- Premium Furniture From Villa Today’s Top Manufacturers
- 7 Floorplans (36 QSP, 37 AP, 40 QBP, 40 QXP, 40 SP, 43 QGP, 45 LP)
“The nation’s best-selling diesel pusher for 7 years and counting”
How much do people love the Phaeton? Let us count the ways. not only is it Tiffin’s best-selling model, the Phaeton Motor-home is also america’s favorite class a diesel motor home, ranking as the no. 1 seller for the past six years. For 2013, this model is better than ever,updated with options and modifications suggested by the most discerning motor home critics we know—Tiffin owners. From the additional 110-volt plugs, to an ice and water dispenser in the door of the residential refrigerator, these little touches will make a big difference in comfort on the road. the living is easy in the spacious living area, too, with both driver and passenger seats that turn to face guests on the two sofas. as for storage, opt for a tankless water heater and gain an entire basement compartment. what’s more, you’ll be pleased at how affordable the luxurious 2013 Phaeton RV is—and who doesn’t love that?
Phaeton Standard Features:
- Nation’s Best Selling Diesel Pusher
- Easy To Clean Luxury Porcelain Tile Floor
- Residential Refrigerator
- Flush Mounted Windows
- 7 Floorplans (42 QBH, 42 LH, 40 QTH, 40 QKH, 40 QBH, 36 QSH, 36 GH)
- Slide Out Generator
- Foot Pedals Adjust With The Touch Of A Button
“For the ultimate in luxury, no other coach in its class even comes close”
IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO INTRODUCE THE 2014 ZEPHYR BY TIFFIN MOTORHOMES WITHOUT SUPERLATIVES. How else to describe the most luxurious, the most powerful, the most spacious coach that our company has ever built? Top to bottom,the Zephyr embodies everything they’ve learned over forty years of luxury motor home design, construction, and engineering. The Tiffin Zephyr is packed with features and amenities not found in our other models, this is the coach for luxury lovers who want a million dollar motor home but without the matching price tag. To see Tiffin at its finest, take a look at the 2014 Zephyr
Zephyr Standard Features:
- Six-Way Power Driver/Passenger Seats
- High Definition Rear & Side Monitor
- Dual Leveling System
- Tiffin Innovation Extraordinaire AC System
- Solar Panels
- Aqua Hot System
- Chefs Kitchen
- Mosaic Tile Shower
- Handcrafted Decor
- 6 Floorplans (45 LZ Option B, 45 LZ Option C, 45 LZ Standard, 45 TZ Option B, 45 TZ Option C, 45 TZ Standard)