General RV Orientation
Our RV experts are committed to providing you with the very best purchase, delivery and ownership experience.
COMPREHENSIVE SYSTEMS CHECK
Before you arrive for your delivery appointment, we’ve completed a comprehensive systems check of your RV. One of our certified technicians will go through a thorough inspection covering more than 120 points. Safety is our first priority, and depending on the complexity of the RV, this process can range from five to twelve hours.
During this inspection, we’ll check:
- LP system and all appliances that are hooked up to the LP system
- Electrical system (12 volt and 110 volt), and GFI breakers
- Plumbing system, holding tanks, hot water heater, and all water lines
- Appliances (refrigerator, cooktop, oven, furnace, air conditioners, and optional appliances)
- Seals are inspected and the interior of the RV is pressurized to detect any leaks in the outer skin
- Audio/video equipment (TVs, DVD players, antennas and satellite hook-ups, stereo systems, and the interior and exterior speakers)
- Jacks and slide-outs
Finally, after all systems have passed examination, it’s time to clean your new RV. Our dedicated team members will dust, wash, and vacuum the entire RV interior. Then they’ll scrub the roof, sidewalls, and tires until they shine. Once your RV is clean from top to bottom, the fun begins.
You Take the Wheel
Now it’s time for the demonstration.
During your delivery appointment, a friendly and knowledgeable delivery specialist will take you and your family through a step-by-step demonstration of how to use the RV and its features. We will teach you how all of the components operate, inside and out, and we encourage everyone to ask as many questions as possible. Take notes or even record the entire demonstration for future reference.
Your delivery appointment will take as long as you need to feel comfortable with your new RV – so we recommend you block off a good portion of your day for this walk-through. Take all the time you need to get to know your RV from front to back and everything in between. When you take the wheel, we want you to get on the road with confidence!