Winnebago Outlook Motor Home Class Cs
Groundbreaking New Class C Motorhome
Meet the Outlook, the groundbreaking new Class C motorhome that’s fully equipped and priced to fit almost any budget. Come start any adventure whether near or far with a Winnebago Outlook class C motor home. These models are ideal for a retired couple or a family with small kids. Several models to choose from including those with and without sliders.
WHY CHOOSE Outlook
- Walkaround Queen Bed
- Spacious Shower
- Family Friendly Kitchen
- Large Awning
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Motor Home Class C
Stock #187832North Canton, OH
Stock #196105Richmond, VA
Stock #202473Jacksonville, FLStock #202473Jacksonville, FL
Stock #202478Ocala, FLStock #202478Ocala, FL
Stock #202474Ocala, FLStock #202474Ocala, FL
Stock #202472Ocala, FL
Stock #204351Ocala, FLStock #204351Ocala, FL
Stock #204352Ocala, FL
Stock #204353Jacksonville, FLStock #204353Jacksonville, FL
Stock #205052Ocala, FLStock #205052Ocala, FL
Stock #208909Grand Rapids, MIStock #208909Grand Rapids, MI
Stock #208915Ocala, FL
Outlook 22C(15 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, 24 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreYou can easily walk around the queen bed slide!
Outlook 22E(14 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, 24 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreSleep five with the bunk, dinette, and double-size bed!
Outlook 25J(7 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, 26 ft 1 in in length, sleeps up to 6, many colors ...moreWatch the game on the 32" HDTV from the sofa bed!
Outlook 27D(4 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, Walk-Thru Bath, 28 ft 8 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 2 slides, many colors ...moreEnjoy privacy in the rear bedroom!
Outlook 31N(11 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, Walk-Thru Bath, 31 ft 11 in in length, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreTwo slides for more interior space!
- Ford® E350 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (22C, 22E, 25J)
- Ford E450 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (31N)
- 4-wheel ABS
- Trailer hitch 7,500-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Cab seats armrests, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
- 3-point seat belts
- Airbags driver and passenger
- 12-volt powerpoint
- Power steering w/tilt and cruise control
- Power door locks
- Manual mirrors w/pivoting arms
- Cab mat
- Exterior mirrors w/electric remote adjustment, defrost and side cameras
- Amplified digital TV antenna
- Pleated night shades
- Systems monitor panel
- Roof vent (galley and front bunk area)
- Blackout cab divider curtain
- Bunk privacy curtain
- Tinted windows
- Vinyl ceiling
- USB charger (dinette and bedroom, 31N) (dinette, 22C, 22E, 25J)
- LED lighting
- 32" HDTV
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Assist bar
- Thermoformed countertops
- Microwave oven w/touch control
- 2-door residential refrigerator/freezer
- Pantry (22C, 31N)
- 3-burner range top
- Recessed double bowl sink
- Shower 24"x32"
- Shower curtain
- Glass shower door (31N)
- Flexible showerhead
- Powered roof vent
- Toilet w/hand flush
- Tissue holder
- Robe hook(s)
- Towel bar(s)
- Double bed w/foam mattress and mattress cover (22E, 25J)
- Queen bed w/foam mattress and mattress cover (22C, 31N)
- Premium high-gloss fiberglass skin
- Running boards
- Large lighted trunk storage compartment
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Pet leash tie down
- Spare tire (increase length by 4 inches)
Heating & Cooling System
- 20,000 BTU furnace (22C, 22E, 25J)
- 30,000 BTU furnace (31N)
- Coleman®-Mach® 3 A/C (22C, 22E, 25J)
- Coleman®-Mach® 15 A/C (31N)
- AC/DC load center, 55-amp. converter/charger
- 30-amp. power cord
- TV jack and AC receptacle near entrance door
- 2 Deep-cycle, Group 24 battery
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ generator
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 1,000-watt AC/DC inverter w/remote panel
- Cable TV input
- Solar panel/battery charger wire prep
- Pressurized city water hookup
- On-demand water pump
- 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Gravity tank fill
- Water heater winterization by-pass valve
- Black holding tank flushing system
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Child seat tether anchor
Notes and Exclusions
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of our vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96-inches. In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96-inches in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.
- Sleeping capacity is the maximum based on a specific floorplan.
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.