Winnebago Journey Motor Home Class A - Diesels
The Journey is Winnebago’s newest and finest Class A motorhome. This diesel pusher was thoughtfully designed for luxury travel and entertaining. Each floorplan includes residential features for your comfort and high-end, modern finishes to compliment your style.
Built on a Freightliner Maxum II XCM chassis with a 380-HP Cummins engine, the Journey offers an industry-leading quiet ride experience with all the power you need for cross-country touring. You’ll be able to bring everything you want from home with the Journey’s SureStore exterior compartments and 10,000-lb. trailer hitch. Once you’ve reached your destination, the Winnebago Connect control panel provides convenient access to all the coach’s major systems for quick setup. Discover how comfortable your travels can be in the Winnebago Journey.
WHY CHOOSE Journey
- Freightliner XCM Chassis
- Winnebago Connect
- SureStorage Storage Compartments
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Motor Home Class A - Diesel
Stock #235640Online Distribution CenterStock #235640Online Distribution Center
Stock #235641Online Distribution CenterStock #235641Online Distribution Center
Stock #235642Online Distribution CenterStock #235642Online Distribution Center
Stock #235643Online Distribution CenterStock #235643Online Distribution Center
Stock #235644Online Distribution CenterStock #235644Online Distribution Center
Stock #235645Online Distribution CenterStock #235645Online Distribution Center
Stock #235646Online Distribution CenterStock #235646Online Distribution Center
Stock #235647Online Distribution CenterStock #235647Online Distribution Center
Stock #235648Online Distribution CenterStock #235648Online Distribution Center
Stock #235649Online Distribution CenterStock #235649Online Distribution Center
Stock #235650Online Distribution Center
Stock #235651Online Distribution Center
Bunk Over Cab, Outdoor Entertainment, 35 ft 6 in in length, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreA full-wall slide for maximum space!
Bunk Over Cab, Outdoor Entertainment, 37 ft 9 in in length, sleeps up to 2, 3 slides, many colors ...moreThe perfect luxury couple's coach!
Bunk Over Cab, Bath and a Half, 41 ft 4 in in length, sleeps up to 4, 4 slides, many colors ...moreA bath and a half comes in handy with guests!
Standard Features (2022)
- Freightliner® XCM chassis with an integrated Maxum™ II foundation
- 8.9L, 380-hp Cummins® L9 turbo-diesel with torque of 1150 lbs.-ft.
- Best-in-Class storage featuring SureStore™ compartment doors with push button release and powered cinch close
- Industry-leading quiet ride with automotive grade sound deadening
- Winnebago Connect™ smart technology control center with a mobile app
- Large open living space with premium amenities
- High-Gloss Sidewalls featuring Sikkens ® premium high-gloss enhanced paint in six different finishes for you to choose from
- Rectilinear LED Headlamps provide more lighting for a safer driving experience
- Best-In-Class Storage heated, lined and lighted, 31" in height, SureStore ™ storage compartments with push-button release, powered, cinching, soft close doors and pass-through slide-out trays accessible from either side of the coach
- Powered Awnings featuring a 22' Carefree ® Apex ™ awning which expands 12' for covered living space and includes LED lighting and a wind sensor, as well as an additional awning over the door for covered entry into the coach
- Slideout Sweepeze™ sweeps any debris off the top of the slideout room when retracted
- Exterior Entertainment Center with 40" TV, home theater soundbar system (with portable Bluetooth ® subwoofer) and available refrigerator/freezer for outdoor entertaining
- Exterior Wash Station with powered retractable freshwater hose (located on the driver’s side) for ease of use
- Pet Leash Tie Down to keep your pets safe and close to home
- Rest Easy® sofa or theater seating with lap table for versatility and entertaining
- 50" Smart HDTV with home theater sound bar system
- Two innovative and versatile “chottomans” to relax in as chairs or convert to footrests or storage
- Electric fireplace with ambiance or heat setting
- Dual-pane, tinted and frameless contoured windows provide a panoramic view
- Glide & Dine ™ table and chairs (34N, 40P) and Dine-O-Workstation™ convertible dining and work space (36K)
- Central vacuum system handles cleaning with ease
- Convenient USB chargers and multiplex wall switches throughout
- Modular stainless-steel prep sink, with functional single or dual basin, drying rack and wood cutting board
- 18-cubic-foot double-door residential refrigerator/freezer with water dispenser, automatic icemaker and bottom freezer drawer
- Microwave/convection oven with range fan
- Fast and efficient two-burner Induction range cooktop
- Corian® countertops with flip-up extension
- Dual-stacked pantry accessible from either side
- Available dishwasher
Bedroom and Bathroom
- Walkaround king bed with Easy Make™ bed system, power incline headrest and lockable under-bed storage compartment
- 40" Smart HDTV
- Baldacci® customizable Italian wardrobe system
- Nightstands with medical device storage, 110V outlets and USB ports
- Additional cabinets are prepped for the optional washer/dryer
- Large shower (30" x 42") with integrated seat
- Luxury dual shower heads with large rainfall shower feature and wand fixture
- Electric-flush porcelain toilet
- Interior; Hewing, Laurel, Americana
- Exterior; Mojave Dusk, Autumn Sage, Steel Grey, Black Cherry, Midnight, Sunlit
- Ergonomic steering wheel featuring a TRW ® tilt/telescopic steering column with foot-actuated pedal
- DriveTech™ column-mounted controls paired with the OptiView ™ all-digital dash and instrument panel cluster
- Six-way power-assisted driver and passenger seats with swivel function, adjustable armrests, multi-adjustable recline, and fixed lumbar support
- Xite® Radio 12.3" LCD color touch screen, Infotainment/GPS navigation system, radio/rearview monitor system, handheld remote, rear color camera, Sirius-XM ®-ready, USB input
- HDMI and MHL connectivity with CB wiring prep
- Winnebago Connect
- Home - monitor tank resources, climate, battery level and more
- Power - check AC power, energy management, generator status
- Temperature - adjust heating and air anywhere in the motorhome
- Lighting - control lights inside or outside the coach
- Slideout, awning and leveling - settle in and expand your living space or retract for travel
- Settings - personalize your Winnebago Connect system to your preferences
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.