Viking Ultra-Lite Travel Trailers
The Ultimate in Affordability and Fun
The Viking Ultra-light was created with the budget-conscious family in mind. Get quality, fun and affordability all in one package with the Viking Ultra-light. Interior features including residential grade flooring, Lumbercore cabinetry, microwave, lighted hood range, mini blinds and high-pressure laminated countertops. Outside you’ll find a 1-piece radius door with window, tinted safety glass, a 1-piece rubber roof and exterior speakers.
WHY CHOOSE Ultra-Lite
- One Piece Rubber Roof
- Residential Grade Flooring
- High Pressure Laminated Countertops
- One Piece Entry Door
- Available Lumbercore Cabinetry
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #171152Tampa, FLStock #171152Tampa, FL
- Sleeps 4
- 26ft long
- 4197 lbs
Stock #190367Tampa, FL
Stock #190368Tampa, FL
Stock #190359Tampa, FL
Stock #190357Tampa, FL
Stock #196390Tampa, FL
Stock #198801Tampa, FL
Stock #200742Tampa, FL
Stock #200743Tampa, FL
Rear Bath, 18 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2777 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreSleep on the double-size bed or dinette!
Ultra-Lite 17BH(1 in stock)
Bunkhouse, 21 ft 4 in in length, weighs 3014 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreThe kids will love the bunk beds when camping!
Ultra-Lite 17BHS(1 in stock)
Bunkhouse, 21 ft 4 in in length, weighs 3437 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreThe dinette slide offers more floor space!
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 21 ft 4 in in length, weighs 3007 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreA curtain provides privacy to change in the front!
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 21 ft 4 in in length, weighs 3064 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreFull bath is a "must have" especially at night!
Ultra-Lite 17FQS(1 in stock)
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 21 ft 4 in in length, weighs 3325 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, 1 slides, many colors ...moreThe dinette slide out offers more floor space!
Bunkhouse, Rear Entertainment, 21 ft 4 in in length, weighs 3746 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreUnique hidden bunk offers extra sleeping space!
Ultra-Lite 18RBSS(1 in stock)
Rear Entertainment, Rear Bath, 22 ft 4 in in length, weighs 3984 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreThe sofa and dinette offer sleeping space at night!
Ultra-Lite 21BH(2 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 25 ft 6 in in length, weighs 4468 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreThe bike door makes it easy to load bikes and more!
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 25 ft 6 in in length, weighs 4709 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreDine, play games and sleep on the dinette slide!
Ultra-Lite 21FQ(1 in stock)
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom, 25 ft 6 in in length, weighs 4074 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreTwo entry doors are helpful while loading and unloading!
Ultra-Lite 21FQS(2 in stock)
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom, 25 ft 6 in in length, weighs 4596 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreThe slide out offers more room to move about!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 25 ft 6 in in length, weighs 5012 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreYour kid will love the unique hidden bunk over the sofa!
Front Bedroom, 25 ft 6 in in length, weighs 4610 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreVisit with friends while relaxing on the sofa and dinette!
- Norco NXG Chassis
- Double Steps
- Single Dexter® E-Z Lube® Axle (Dual on 7'6" Tandem Axle)
- Electric Brakes
- Radial Tires
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Scissor Style Jacks with Pads (4)
- Heavy Duty Tongue Jack
- Safety Chains
- Single 20# LP Tank (Dual 20# LP Tanks on 7'6" Tandem Axle)
- Diamond Plate Front and Rear Wall Protection
- Heavy Duty .030/.024 Mesa Exterior (Flat Front Metal except Saga)
- Aerodynamic Front Profile
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Front Rockguard Window
- Radiused Entry and Baggage Doors
- Power Awning
- Exterior Speakers
- Grab Handle
- Alpha Superflex Roofing
- Walk On Roof
- Bathroom Skylight
- Power Bath Vent
- Onmidirectional TV Antenna
- Cable/Satellite Hook-up
- Zamp Solar Port
- Back-up Camera Prep
- 120 Volt GFI Exterior Recept
- Amber Patio Light
- Oversized Fresh Water Tank
- Oversized Gray Water Tank
- Oversized Black Water Tank
- LED Exterior Lights
Power Package (7'6" Tandem Axle Only)
- Power Tongue Jack
- Power Stabilizer Jacks
- 100% Adhesion Residential Grade Linoleum
- Dark Ash Cabinetry
- Mortise and Tenon Residential Cabinet Doors
- Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Fronts
- Residential Laminated Countertops
- Ultra Comfort 4” High Density Cushions
- 12 Volt LED Interior Lights
- Stone Cast Sink
- High Neck Kitchen Faucet
- 2 Burner High Output Range (3 Burner on 7'6" Tandem Axle)
- Powered Range Vent
- 13,500 BTU Roof A/C
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- 12 Volt On Demand Water Pump
- 6 Gal. DSI Gas Water Heater
- 7 Cu. Ft. Two Way Norcold Refrigerator
- Jensen AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo with App Control
- Interior Command Center
- Mini Blinds
- 120 Volt Interior Outlets
- Interior Light Switches
- Murphy Bed (17FQ, 17FQS, 21BH, 21BHS)
- Slide Out Sofa ILO Dinette (17FQS Only)
- 40 Watt Zamp Portable Solar Panel
- 80 Watt Zamp Portable Solar Panel
- Bed End Fan Light (16RBD Only)
- Second Bed End Fan Light (16RBD Only)
- “Jack It” Bike Rack
- Smart Jack
Optional Deluxe Package
- Aluminum Wheels
- Lend-A-Hand Assist Handle
- Exterior Shower
- Pleated Night Shades
- Tub Surround
- Bath Door Mirror
Optional Entertainment Package (7'6" Tandem Axle Only)
- 32” LED Flat Panel TV
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth Stereo
Optional All-Terrain Package (N/A 7'6" Tandem Axle)
- Flipped Axle
- 15” All Terrain Tires
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Viking Recreational Vehicles have been around since 1972 and are a superb line of folding camping trailers. These compact, lightweight, easy–to–tow RVs appeal to young families discovering the pleasures of camping. The Viking camping trailers are manufactured today in a Centerville, Michigan, manufacturing facility, and owned by Forest River. Viking products, represent the hottest products on the market with a clear and simple focus...great product, great price, great value. One of the most recognized brands throughout the RV industry, and a name you can trust!