Viking Saga Travel Trailers
Engineered to be Easy
Viking by Coachmen Motor Coach was designed with the budget-conscious family in mind. Interior features include residential grade flooring, Lumbercore cabinetry, high-pressure laminated countertops, and mini blinds among many more. Exterior features include powder coated I-beam frame, dual battery rack, one-piece radius door, and safety glass windows.
WHY CHOOSE Saga
- Residential Grade Flooring
- Lumbercore Cabinetry
- High-pressure Laminated Countertops
- Mini Blinds
- Powder Coated I-Beam Frame
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Rear Bath, 16 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2335 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreUse the dinette storage to hold board games and puzzles!
Bunkhouse, 17 ft 5 in in length, weighs 2306 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreBunk beds put the fun in functional!
Rear Bath, 18 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2442 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreA full-size bed delivers comfortable nights of sleep!
Bunkhouse, 21 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2694 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreSleep five with a full-size bed and bunk beds!
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 21 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2749 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreA full bathroom is convenient wherever you camp!
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 25 ft 6 in in length, weighs 4232 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreAmple storage with wardrobes, a pantry, and linen closet!
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom, 25 ft 6 in in length, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreUse the dinette for a lunchtime snack or quick cat nap!
- Norco NXG Chassis
- Double Steps
- Single Dexter® E-Z Lube® Axle (Dual on 7'6" Tandem Axle)
- Electric Brakes
- Radial Tires
- Scissor Style Jacks with Pads (2)
- Heavy Duty Tongue Jack
- Safety Chains
- Single 20# LP Tank (Dual 20# LP Tanks on 7'6" Tandem Axle)
- Diamond Plate Front and Rear Wall Protection
- Heavy Duty .030/.024 Mesa Exterior
- Aerodynamic Front Profile
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Radiused Entry and Baggage Doors
- Power Awning
- Grab Handle
- Alpha Superflex Roofing
- Walk On Roof
- Bathroom Skylight
- Manual Bath Vent
- Cable/Satellite Hook-up
- Back-up Camera Prep
- 120 Volt GFI Exterior Recept
- Amber Patio Light
- Oversized Fresh Water Tank
- Oversized Gray Water Tank
- Oversized Black Water Tank
- LED Exterior Lights
Power Package (7'6" Tandem Axle Only)
- Power Tongue Jack
- Power Stabilizer Jacks
- 100% Adhesion Residential Grade Linoleum
- Dark Ash Cabinetry
- Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Fronts
- Residential Laminated Countertops
- Ultra Comfort 4” High Density Cushions
- 12 Volt LED Interior Lights
- Stone Cast Sink
- High Neck Kitchen Faucet
- 2 Burner High Output Range (3 Burner on 7'6" Tandem Axle)
- Powered Range Vent
- 13,500 BTU Roof A/C
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- 12 Volt On Demand Water Pump
- 6 Gal. DSI Gas Water Heater
- 3 Cu. Ft. 110 Volt Refrigerator
- Interior Command Center
- Mini Blinds
- 120 Volt Interior Outlets
- Interior Light Switches
- Spare Tire and Carrier
Optional Entertainment Package (7'6" Tandem Axle Only)
- 32” LED Flat Panel TV
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth Stereo
Optional All-Terrain Package (N/A 7'6" Tandem Axle)
- Flipped Axle
- 15” All Terrain Tires
Viking Recreational Vehicles have been around since 1972 and are a superb line of folding camping trailers. These compact, lightweight, easy–to–tow RVs appeal to young families discovering the pleasures of camping. The Viking camping trailers are manufactured today in a Centerville, Michigan, manufacturing facility, and owned by Forest River. Viking products, represent the hottest products on the market with a clear and simple focus...great product, great price, great value. One of the most recognized brands throughout the RV industry, and a name you can trust!