Viking Saga Travel Trailers
Engineered to be Easy
Viking by Coachmen Motor Coach was designed with the budget-conscious family in mind. Interior features include residential grade flooring, Lumbercore cabinetry, high-pressure laminated countertops, and mini blinds among many more. Exterior features include powder coated I-beam frame, dual battery rack, one-piece radius door, and safety glass windows.
WHY CHOOSE Saga
- Residential Grade Flooring
- Lumbercore Cabinetry
- High-pressure Laminated Countertops
- Mini Blinds
- Powder Coated I-Beam Frame
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
16 ft 6 in in length, weighs 2484 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreUse the dinette storage to hold board games and puzzles!
18 ft 6 in in length, weighs 2783 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreA full-size bed delivers comfortable nights of sleep!
Bunkhouse, 20 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2959 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreSleep five with a full-size bed and bunk beds!
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 20 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2908 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreA full bathroom is convenient wherever you camp!
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 27 ft 0 in in length, weighs 4392 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreAmple storage with wardrobes, a pantry, and linen closet!
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom, 27 ft 0 in in length, weighs 4362 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreUse the dinette for a lunchtime snack or quick cat nap!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 29 ft 6 in in length, weighs 5220 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, many colors ...moreDouble-sized bunks for the kids, a queen bed for you!
- Norco NXG Chassis
- Double Steps
- Nitro-Fill Radial Tires
- Heavy Duty Tongue Jack
- Safety Chains
- Single 20# LP Tank (Double on tandem axles)
- Heavy Duty .030/.024 Exterior Metal
- Aerodynamic Front Profile (Corrugated Upper)
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Bathroom Skylight
- Bath Vent
- Cable/Satellite Hook-up
- LED Exterior Lights
- EuroLatch Entrance Handle
- Friction Hinge Entrance Door
- Outside Hot/Cold Shower Station (26SBH)
- 6’ 6” Interior Height
- Seamless Countertops
- Ultra Comfort High-Density Cushions
- LED Lighting
- Undermount Sink (Sink cover – 26SBH)
- 2-Burner High Output Range (3-Burner tandem axles)
- Powered Range Vent
- 12V Water Pump
Saga Towable Essential Package (Mandatory)
- 13,500 BTU Roof A/C (15K Roof ducted 26SBH)
- 20,000 BTU Furnace (30K Floor ducted 26SBH)
- 3 Cu. Ft. 110 Volt Refrigerator (Single axles)
- 6 Gal. DSI Gas Water Heater
- (2) Scissor Style Stabilizing Jacks (4 – 26SBH)
- Oversized Power Awning
- Floor Flush Toilet
- Dexter® E-Z Lube® Axle(s)
- Electric Brakes
- 40” Diamond Plate Front Protection
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Solar Prep
- USB Ports
- 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator (Tandem axles)
- AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo w/App Control, (2) Interior, (2) Exterior Speakers (26SBH)
- Solid Step Entrance (Main entry)
- Gas/Electric 3.0 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (Single axles)
- Spare Tire w/Carrier
- Smart Jack
- “Jack It” Bike Rack
- Murphy Bed (21SBH)
- Kitchen Package - Microwave and 3-Burner Range w/Oven (26SBH)
- Outside Kitchen Package - 1.7 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator, Sink, LP Grill, LP Quick Connect (26SBH)
- All Terrain Package - Flipped Axle, 15” All Terrain Tires (Single axles only)
- 10.7 Cu. Ft. 12 Volt Refrigerator (26SBH) IPO 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Viking Recreational Vehicles have been around since 1972 and are a superb line of folding camping trailers. These compact, lightweight, easy–to–tow RVs appeal to young families discovering the pleasures of camping. The Viking camping trailers are manufactured today in a Centerville, Michigan, manufacturing facility, and owned by Forest River. Viking products, represent the hottest products on the market with a clear and simple focus...great product, great price, great value. One of the most recognized brands throughout the RV industry, and a name you can trust!