Viking Saga Travel Trailers
Engineered to be Easy
Viking by Coachmen Motor Coach was designed with the budget-conscious family in mind. Interior features include residential grade flooring, Lumbercore cabinetry, high-pressure laminated countertops, and mini blinds among many more. Exterior features include powder coated I-beam frame, dual battery rack, one-piece radius door, and safety glass windows.
WHY CHOOSE Saga
- Residential Grade Flooring
- Lumbercore Cabinetry
- High-pressure Laminated Countertops
- Mini Blinds
- Powder Coated I-Beam Frame
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
16 ft 6 in in length, weighs 2484 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreUse the dinette storage to hold board games and puzzles!
18 ft 6 in in length, weighs 2783 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreA full-size bed delivers comfortable nights of sleep!
Bunkhouse, 20 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2959 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreSleep five with a full-size bed and bunk beds!
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 20 ft 4 in in length, weighs 2908 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreA full bathroom is convenient wherever you camp!
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 27 ft 0 in in length, weighs 4392 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreAmple storage with wardrobes, a pantry, and linen closet!
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom, 27 ft 0 in in length, weighs 4362 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreUse the dinette for a lunchtime snack or quick cat nap!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 29 ft 6 in in length, weighs 5220 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, many colors ...moreDouble-sized bunks for the kids, a queen bed for you!
- Norco NXG Chassis
- Double Steps
- Nitro-Fill Radial Tires
- Heavy Duty Tongue Jack
- Safety Chains
- Single 20# LP Tank (Double on tandem axles)
- Heavy Duty .030/.024 Exterior Metal
- Aerodynamic Front Profile (Corrugated Upper)
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Bathroom Skylight
- Bath Vent
- Cable/Satellite Hook-up
- LED Exterior Lights
- EuroLatch Entrance Handle
- Friction Hinge Entrance Door
- Outside Hot/Cold Shower Station (26SBH)
- 6’ 6” Interior Height
- Seamless Countertops
- Ultra Comfort High-Density Cushions
- LED Lighting
- Undermount Sink (Sink cover – 26SBH)
- 2-Burner High Output Range (3-Burner tandem axles)
- Powered Range Vent
- 12V Water Pump
Saga Towable Essential Package (Mandatory)
- 13,500 BTU Roof A/C (15K Roof ducted 26SBH)
- 20,000 BTU Furnace (30K Floor ducted 26SBH)
- 3 Cu. Ft. 110 Volt Refrigerator (Single axles)
- 6 Gal. DSI Gas Water Heater
- (2) Scissor Style Stabilizing Jacks (4 – 26SBH)
- Oversized Power Awning
- Floor Flush Toilet
- Dexter® E-Z Lube® Axle(s)
- Electric Brakes
- 40” Diamond Plate Front Protection
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Solar Prep
- USB Ports
- 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator (Tandem axles)
- AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo w/App Control, (2) Interior, (2) Exterior Speakers (26SBH)
- Solid Step Entrance (Main entry)
- Gas/Electric 3.0 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (Single axles)
- Spare Tire w/Carrier
- Smart Jack
- “Jack It” Bike Rack
- Murphy Bed (21SBH)
- Kitchen Package - Microwave and 3-Burner Range w/Oven (26SBH)
- Outside Kitchen Package - 1.7 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator, Sink, LP Grill, LP Quick Connect (26SBH)
- All Terrain Package - Flipped Axle, 15” All Terrain Tires (Single axles only)
- 10.7 Cu. Ft. 12 Volt Refrigerator (26SBH) IPO 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Viking Recreational Vehicles have been around since 1972 and are a superb line of folding camping trailers. These compact, lightweight, easy–to–tow RVs appeal to young families discovering the pleasures of camping. The Viking camping trailers are manufactured today in a Centerville, Michigan, manufacturing facility, and owned by Forest River. Viking products, represent the hottest products on the market with a clear and simple focus...great product, great price, great value. One of the most recognized brands throughout the RV industry, and a name you can trust!