WHY CHOOSE Phoenix
- Turn Point Engineering - Short Bed-Friendly
- Dual Zone Thermostat/Controller
- Heat Duct & A/C Venting w/ Rotating/Closing Louvers
- LED Motion Sensor Lights
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Rear Kitchen, Front Bedroom, 33 ft 6 in in length, weighs 9907 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreOpposing slides give you more living space!
Phoenix 298RLS(1 in stock)
Rear Living Area, Outdoor Kitchen, 33 ft 10 in in length, weighs 10232 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreChop veggies or wash dishes on the kitchen island!
Front Living, Kitchen Island, sleeps up to 6, 5 slides, many colors ...moreA front living area to unwind at night!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 36 ft 3 in in length, weighs 10671 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreEnjoy dinner together at the free-standing table!
Bunkhouse, Rear Living Area, 39 ft 0 in in length, weighs 11861 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 4 slides, many colors ...moreLet your guests enjoy their own private bunkhouse!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 41 ft 9 in in length, weighs 12708 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 5 slides, many colors ...moreTwo bathrooms, kitchens, and bedrooms are luxurious!
Front Living, Front Entertainment, 41 ft 9 in in length, weighs 11869 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 5 slides, many colors ...moreYou won't believe how much space five slides give you!
Rear Living Area, Rear Entertainment, 41 ft 9 in in length, weighs 12323 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 5 slides, many colors ...moreA private bedroom and separate living room feel like home!
Rear Living Area, Outdoor Kitchen, 41 ft 9 in in length, weighs 12613 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 4 slides, many colors ...moreSpend your time outdoors at the entertainment center!
- Vacuum Bonded & Aluminum Framed Sidewalls w/ Azdel
- Solid Step® Entry
- Painted Front Cap
- Turn Point™ Engineering
- Electric Awning w/ LED Strip Lighting
- Electric Front Jacks & Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- All Exterior LED Lighting
- UV Resistant Gel Coat Exterior Sidewall Panels
- Accessory Receiver Prep
- TPO Roof w/ 12-Year Warranty
- Marine Speakers w/ LED Lighting
- TV Hookup & Mounting Brackets
- Backup Camera Prep
- Solar Panel Prep
- Spare Tire
- Hot/Cold Outside Shower
- Black Tank Flush
- Ducted Second A/C Wire, Frame and Prep
- 50 AMP Service w/ Marine Cord
- 15,000 BTU Ducted Main Air Conditioner
- Dual Zone Thermostat/Controller
- Quick Recovery 10 Gallon Gas/Electric Hot Water Heater (Mids)
- Quick Recovery 6 Gallon Gas/Electric Hot Water Heater (Lites)
- 12V Battery Disconnect Switch
- Winegard® Air 360° HDTV/Radio Dome Antenna
- Pre-Wired for Winegard® Connect 2.0 WiFi Dome
- Interior & Exterior Satellite & Cable Hookup
- Dual 30 lb. Saddle Storage LP Bottles w/ Auto Change
- Washer/Dryer Prep w/Water Filtration Prep (Mids)
- Residential 5" Truss Rafters (16" on Center)
- Full Walk-On 3/8" Roof Decking
- Vacuum Bonded Aluminum-Framed Sidewalls w/ Azdel®
- 6-Layer Laminated & Aluminum-Framed Floor Structure
- Weather Shield+™ 0° Tested & 110° Heat Test
- Space Age Reflection Technology (Radiant Barrier)
- Unobstructed & Insulated Pass Through Storage
- Ducted, Enclosed, Insulated & Heated Underbelly
- Heated & Enclosed Gate Valves
- R-38 Roof, R-30 Floors & R-11 Sidewalls
- Road Armor™ Suspension by Trail Air®
- Dexter® E-Z Lube Axles
- 16" Radial Aluminum Wheels (N/A 360BH)
- Entertainment Center Prepped for 50-55" TV
- Solid Hardwood Slide Fascia
- Free-Standing Table & Chairs w/ Leaf & Storage
- Decorative Modern Window Box Valences
- Thomas Payne® Theatre Seating w/ Massage, Heat & LED
- Thomas Payne® Tri-Fold Sofa (where applicable)
- Congoleum® Carefree Floor w/ 3-Year Cold Crack Warranty
- Dual USB Charging Ports in the Living Room (where applicable)
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room (Mids)
- All LED Lighting
- LED Motion Sensor Lighting in the Living Room (where applicable)
- Roller Night Shades
- AM/FM/DVD Player w/Bluetooth
- Large Transom Windows at Cooktop Backsplash Location
- Solid Hardwood Drawer & Cabinet Faces
- Solid Lumber Core Cabinet Stiles
- Pre-Drilled & Screwed Cabinetry
- Full-Extend Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Stainless Steel 6 cu. ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- 21" Stainless Steel Oven w/ Residential Cooktop, Glass & Ignition
- Extra Deep Stainless Steel Sink w/ Flush Sink Covers
- Seamless Thermofoil, Granite-/Marble-Style Counters
- Large Wardrobe w/Storage & Drawers
- Residential 60x80 Black Label Pillow Top Mattress & Designer Bedspread
- Satellite & Cable TV Hookup w/ Removeable Bracket
- Bedside Nightstands w/ Cup Holders & 110V (N/A Queen-Size Slide Rooms
- Dual USB Charging Ports in the Bedroom
- Oversized Underbed Storage
- Bedroom Heat Registers
- Full Bedroom Lino Flooring (Mids)
- Padded Soft Headboard
- Ducted A/C Vents w/Rotator & Closing
- Full-Size Shower w/ Sliding Glass Door & Seats (Mids)
- Large Radius Shower w/ Sliding Glass Doors (Lites)
- Power Ceiling Vent Fan (12V)
- Heat Duct & A/C Venting w/ Rotating & Closing Louvers
- Large Wood Medicine Cabinet w/ Mirror
- Large Linen Closet
- Decorative Wood Plank w/ Metal Towel Hooks
- LED Motion Sensor Lights in the Bathroom
- 50" LED TV (27RKSS, 336RL, 360BH, 370FE, 367BH, 381RE)
- 55" LED TV (298RLS, 392BL)
- 50" LED TV in Outdoor Kitchen (298RLS, 284RL, 392IBL)
- Booth Dinette in Place of Free-Standing Dinette (N/A 370FE, 381RE)
- 36" Wide Electric Fireplace (5200 BTU)
- LG® Solid Surface Countertops (Standard on 370FE, 367BH)
- King Bed in Place of Queen Bed (N/A Lites, 27RKSS, 298RLS, 360BH)
- 10 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator in Place of 8 cu. ft. (12V)
- 12 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator in Place of 8 cu. ft. (N/A Lites, 360BH)
- 14.7 cu. ft. Residential Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ Inverter (N/A Lites, 360BH)
- Second 13,500 BTU A/C in Front Bedroom
- 4-Point Electric Auto Level (Lites, 27RKSS, 298RLS)
- 6-Point Electric Auto Level (336RL, 360BH, 367BH, 370FE, 381RE,392BL)
- Electric Heated Holding Tanks
- JT Strong Arms
- 2" Accessory Receiver (Lites)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Today, 70 years and three generations of Shasta owners later, Americans have the desire to travel like never before. And, today's Shastas have a sleek profile with amenities that were unimaginable a generation ago with the little winged trailer.
Shasta earned its reputation through years of experience, more than any other RV company in the world. The Shasta name, now associated with its parent company, Forest River, is proud to once again produce a new generation of recreational vehicles and is committed to satisfying America's call to explore the open road making memories all along the way!