Keystone RV Springdale Mini Toy Hauler Travel Trailers
Who said you can't take it with you?.
Camping is more fun with gear! These easy to tow RV's can be pulled by most half-ton pickup trucks. Each of these Keystone Springdale compact toy hauler RV floorplans offers a rear ramp door and flexible garage space for packing up everything from kayaks to dirt bikes and small ATV's.
WHY CHOOSE Springdale Mini
- LCI SolidStep
- Garage Ducted Heating/Cooling
- Sleeping Space For Up To 4 In Garage
- In-Floor Heating Ducts
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Springdale Mini 1720TH
21 ft 4 in in length, weighs 3575 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, many colors ...moreFold down the sofa to relax with a coffee!
Springdale Mini Features:
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
- Floorplan specific i-beam frame w/ full width outriggers
- Maximum 16" O.C. wood sidewall construction
- Safety glass functional windows in slideouts
- LCI® Schwintek slide system (N/A 1750RD, 1800BH)
- Dexter® E-Z Lube® axles
- Friction hinge entry door
- LCI® SolidStep®
- Pass-through storage compartment
- 30 AMP service
- Power awning w/ LED light strip
- Solar prep
- 2" x 3" floor joists, 12" on center
- Metal mini blinds
- Designer upholstered window valances
- Pressed kitchen countertops
- Booth dinette (1740RK, 1760BH)
- Pantry (1750RD, 1800BH, 1860SS)
Appliances & Utilities
- (1) 20 lb. LP tanks
- 13.5K BTU ducted A/C
- 20K BTU furnace
- 6 gal. gas DSI water heater
- Bluetooth speaker
- 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (3.2 cu. ft. on 1750RD, 1800BH)
- .9 cu. ft. microwave
- LED lighting
- Formica® bathroom countertop
- Shower w/ surround
- Durable foot-flush toilet
- 60" X 74" queen bed
- Bedside outlets
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
Rugged Terrain Package (Optional)
- Aggressive all-terrain tires w/overslung axle (1750RD, 1760BH)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™