Keystone RV Springdale Mini Toy Hauler Travel Trailers
Who said you can't take it with you?.
Camping is more fun with gear! These easy to tow RV's can be pulled by most half-ton pickup trucks. Each of these Keystone Springdale compact toy hauler RV floorplans offers a rear ramp door and flexible garage space for packing up everything from kayaks to dirt bikes and small ATV's.
WHY CHOOSE Springdale Mini
- LCI SolidStep
- Garage Ducted Heating/Cooling
- Sleeping Space For Up To 4 In Garage
- In-Floor Heating Ducts
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Stock #229311Ocala, FL
Stock #229317Tampa, FL
Springdale Mini 1720TH
21 ft 4 in in length, weighs 3575 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, many colors ...moreFold down the sofa to relax with a coffee!
Springdale Mini Features:
Standard Features (2021)
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
- Floorplan specific i-beam frame w/ full width outriggers
- Maximum 16" O.C. wood sidewall construction
- Safety glass functional windows in slideouts
- LCI® Schwintek slide system (N/A 1750RD, 1800BH)
- Dexter® E-Z Lube® axles
- Friction hinge entry door
- LCI® SolidStep®
- Pass-through storage compartment
- 30 AMP service
- Power awning w/ LED light strip
- Solar prep
- 2" x 3" floor joists, 12" on center
- Metal mini blinds
- Designer upholstered window valances
- Pressed kitchen countertops
- Booth dinette (1740RK, 1760BH)
- Pantry (1750RD, 1800BH, 1860SS)
- Formica® bathroom countertop
- Shower w/ surround
- Durable foot-flush toilet
- 60" X 74" queen bed
- Bedside outlets
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
Rugged Terrain Package (Optional)
- Aggressive all-terrain tires w/overslung axle (1750RD, 1760BH)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.