Keystone RV Laredo Super Lite Fifth Wheels
Enjoy The Life Sized Camping Experience
The Keystone Laredo does not settle for smaller RV sized features, instead they make them "life sized" how they should be. Keystone enhances your camping experience with the perfect features and floor plans all at value cost. Built with an aerodynamic design and industry leading quality features inside and out, the Laredo will expand your comfort level from construction to detail.
WHY CHOOSE Laredo Super Lite
- Residential Living
- Feature Packed
- Light Weight Construction
- No Sacrifices
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Laredo Super Lite 255SRL
Rear Living Area, Front Bedroom, 27 ft 6 in in length, weighs 7113 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA large slide in the living area for more space!
Laredo Super Lite 284SBH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 32 ft 5 in in length, weighs 8265 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA hidden pantry for late-night snacks!
Laredo Super Lite 285SBH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 32 ft 6 in in length, weighs 8148 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 2 slides, many colors ...moreBunkhouse sleeps four and includes a wardrobe!
Laredo Super Lite 290SRL
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 33 ft 0 in in length, weighs 8722 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreTwo refrigerators for plenty of cold food storage!
Laredo Super Lite 291SMK
Kitchen Island, Rear Kitchen, 33 ft 0 in in length, weighs 8726 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreRear kitchen layout with two refrigerators!
Laredo Super Lite 294SBR
Kitchen Island, Rear Kitchen, 33 ft 5 in in length, weighs 8920 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreA cantina bar with a mini fridge!
Laredo Super Lite 296SBH
Bunkhouse, Kitchen Island, 33 ft 8 in in length, weighs 9335 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 4 slides, many colors ...moreThe private bunkhouse offers sleeping space for four!
Laredo Super Lite 298SRL
Rear Living Area, Outdoor Kitchen, 34 ft 0 in in length, weighs 8911 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreRelax outside under the awning and watch TV!
Laredo Super Lite Features:
Appliances and Utilities
- 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD home theater system w/Bluetooth
- Microwave with carousel
- 8 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Arched ceiling
- KeyTV™ multisource TV controller system
- Systems monitor panel
- High-arch, pull-down kitchen faucet
- LED interior ceiling and exterior awning lights
- 35,000 BTU high-output furnace with auto ignition
- 2-30 lb. LP bottles with auto changeover
- Furrion® range and oven recessed with glass cover
- 15,000 BTU ducted air conditioner
- Large residential size showers (most models)
- Foot flush porcelain toilet
- Shower Skylight
- Medicine Cabinet
- Wardrobe storage
- 60" x 80" mattress (most models)
- TV hook-up
- Reading lights
Black Label Package
- Automatic electric leveling system
- Solid-surface countertops
- SolidStep® by Lippert Components, main entry
- Road Armor™ suspension system
- Dexter® E-Z Lube axles®
- Adjustable extended hitch pin
- Electric slide out system w/manual override
- Backup camera prep
- Solar panel prep
- Battery disconnect
- Water works utility center
- Outside 110V outlet & TV connection
- Hitch assist mirror & 2 LED lights w/Max Turn Technology™
- Solid Step® by Lippert Components, main entry
- Rear ladder
- Exterior shower with hot & cold water
- Oversized lighted and heated pass-through storage
- Fully enclosed and heated underbelly and tanks
- 2” rear accessory hitch with 300 lb. capacity
- Aerodynamic painted front cap
- Frameless windows
- Residential-grade carpet
- Tri-fold sleeper sofa
- Friction hinge entry door with built-in shade prep
- Solid wood mortise & tenon cabinet doors
- Designer window treatments
- Pleated shades
- Large overhead cabinets
- High-rise faucet with pull-out sprayer
- Residential stainless steel sink
- Sink covers
- Ball bearing full extension drawer guides
- Vinyl floor with cold crack warranty
Life Size Package
- 50 AMP service, wired and braced for 2nd air conditioner
- Large showers (48'' - 50 FW, 50'' SLFW, 34'' - 50'' TT)
- Road ArmorTM suspension system
- 8 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- Fire extinguisher
- Propane gas leak detector
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- GFI receptacles
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Breakaway switch
- 2nd 13.5 BTU air conditioner
- Dual pane windows
- Free-standing dinette and chairs
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™