Keystone RV Impact Toy Hauler Travel Trailers
The Impact allows you to 'Play as hard as you can...Relax as much as you want". Designed to be modern and sophistication for any outdoor enthusiast, any activity. Because your toys are important, the Impact provides a 5K Interlock system to keep each secure. The 100" wide body and optional drop-down sofas provides a spacious layout for entertaining guests and providing for the entire family.
WHY CHOOSE Impact
- 100" Wide Body
- Frameless Windows For Panoramic Views
- Comfortable Interiors
- Fast Track Patio System 2.0
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Stock #243348Wixom, MI
sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA dual-entry bathroom privately accessed by the bedroom!
Front Bedroom, 30 ft 5 in in length, weighs 6702 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, many colors ...moreDine and relax in chairs with removable table in front!
U Shaped Dinette, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 32 ft 8 in in length, weighs 7440 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA dual-entry bath is convenient for everyone!
U Shaped Dinette, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 33 ft 10 in in length, weighs 8013 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...moreEat and sleep at the U-shaped dinette!
Two Entry/Exit Doors, 37 ft 6 in in length, weighs 9700 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreAdjust your bed the way you like it!
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom, 37 ft 6 in in length, weighs 9768 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreWatch the LED TV from the sofa slide!
Bath and a Half, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 37 ft 6 in in length, weighs 9646 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreTake a quick break in the half bath in the garage!
Standard Features (2021)
- 3-year limited structural warranty
- 1-year limited base warranty
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok thermoplastic duct joiners
- KeyTV multi-source signal controller
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit slide construction
- Aluminum Constructed fully laminated fiberglass sidewalls
- Electric front and rear stab jacks (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- 100" wide body
- 8 ft. ramp door
- Exterior convenience center (Fifth Wheels)
- 16" wheels with 7,000 lb. Dexter EZ Lube axles (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- 15" wheels with 4,400 lb. Dexter EZ Lube axles (Models with "V" Ending)
- Spare tire with carrier
- LED lighted electric awning
- Diamond plate rock guard on front TT only (N/A Fifth Wheels)
- 12-gallon gas/electric water heater with DSI FW only (Fifth Wheels)
- 6-gallon gas/electric water heater with DSI TT only (N/A Fifth Wheels)
- 30-gallon fuel station with pump
- G-rated tires (Fifth Wheels)
- F-rated tires (N/A Fifth Wheels, Models with "V" Ending)
- E-rated tires (Models with "V" Ending)
- Generator prep
- LED tail lights, brake lights & ramp loading lights
- Aluminum wheels
- Exterior shower with hot and cold water
- Heated enclosed underbelly
- Oversized shower (Fifth Wheels)
- 40" LED TV (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- 32" LED TV (Models with "V" Ending)
- Bluetooth CD/DVD Player with MP3 connection
- Residential reclining furniture w/ heat, LED, massage (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- Dual electric beds with collapsible rollover sofa (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- 8 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 12 cu. ft. refrigerator (343, 367, 415 Only)
- Furrion 3-burner stove w/ oven
- Hardwood cabinetry
- 30" wide entry doors
- Tuff Ply flooring in the cargo area
- 35K BTU ducted furnace
- 2 Interior, 2 exterior speakers
- Residential queen-sized mattress in bedroom
- Night shades
- Microwave oven
- 3/4 ton A/C system
- 5K Interlock system
- Two (2) RAM air vents in the cargo area
- Stainless steel sink
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- LPG detector
- CO detector
- Safety chains (N/A Fifth Wheels)
- Emergency breakaway switch (Fifth Wheels)
- Sliding rear patio door (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- 2000 watt inverter and 265 watt solar panel (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- 6pt EQ Smart Level by Equalizer Systems (Fifth Wheels)
- King bed Glide-A-Bed system w/ under-bed storage (Fifth Wheels)
- Frameless dual-pane safety glass windows (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- Ramp door patio package
- Onan 5500 watt gasoline generator (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- Onan 4000 watt gasoline generator (Models with "V" Ending)
- Dual 3/4 ton A/Cs (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- 3-seat sofa w/ LED, heat, massage (28V and 29V) IPO booth dinette (Models with "V" Ending)
- HappiJac bed w/ upper bunks & table (N/A Models with "V" Ending)
- HappiJac bed system w/ table and upper bunk (Models with "V" Ending)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™