Keystone RV Impact Toy Hauler Travel Trailers
The Impact allows you to 'Play as hard as you can...Relax as much as you want". Designed to be modern and sophistication for any outdoor enthusiast, any activity. Because your toys are important, the Impact provides a 5K Interlock system to keep each secure. The 100" wide body and optional drop-down sofas provides a spacious layout for entertaining guests and providing for the entire family.
WHY CHOOSE Impact
- 100" Wide Body
- Frameless Windows For Panoramic Views
- Comfortable Interiors
- Fast Track Patio System 2.0
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Front Bedroom, 30 ft 6 in in length, weighs 6497 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, many colors ...moreDine and relax in chairs with removable table!
U Shaped Dinette, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 32 ft 8 in in length, weighs 7330 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA walk-though bath is convenient for everyone!
U Shaped Dinette, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 33 ft 10 in in length, weighs 7635 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...moreEat and sleep at the U-shaped dinette!
Two Entry/Exit Doors, 37 ft 6 in in length, weighs 9670 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreAdjust your bed the way you like it!
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom, 37 ft 6 in in length, weighs 9454 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreWatch the HDTV from the sofa slide!
Bath and a Half, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 37 ft 6 in in length, weighs 9646 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreTake a quick break in the half bath in the garage!
- Aluminum constructed, fully laminated fiberglass sidewalls
- Electric front and rear stab jacks
- 100" wide body
- 8 Ft. ramp door
- Exterior convenience center
- 16" wheels with 7,000 lb. Dexter EZ Lube axles
- 15" wheels with 4,400 lb. Dexter EZ Lube axles (TT)
- Spare tire with carrier
- LED lighted electric awning
- Diamond plate rock guard on front TT only
- 12-gallon gas/electric water heater with DSI (FW only)
- 6-gallon gas/electric water heater with DSI (TT only)
- 30-gallon fuel station with pump
- G-rated tires (311, 343, 351, 359 ,367, 3219, 415)
- F-rated tires (317, 330, 332, 3118)
- E-rated tires (26V, 28V, 29V)
- Generator prep
- LED Tail lights, brake lights & ramp loading lights
- Aluminum wheels
- Exterior shower with hot and cold water
- Heated enclosed tanks
- Oversized shower
- 40” LED TV (Impact)
- 32" LED TV (Vapor Lite)
- Bluetooth CD/DVD Player with MP3 connection
- Residential reclining furniture w/ heat, LED, massage n/a open concept
- Dual electric beds with collapsible rollover sofa
- 8 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 12 cu. ft. refrigerator (343, 367 Only)
- Furrion 3-burner stove w/ oven
- Hardwood cabinetry
- 30” wide entry doors
- Solid-core passage doors
- Tuff Ply flooring in the cargo area
- 35,000 BTU ducted furnace
- 2 Interior, 2 exterior speakers
- Residential queen sized mattress in bedroom
- Night shades
- Microwave oven
- 3/4 ton A/C System
- 5K InterLock system
- Two (2) RAM air vents in the cargo area
- Stainless steel single bowl sink
- Emergency Breakaway switch
- Safety chains
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- LP detector
- CO detector
- King bed Glide-A-Bed system w/ under-bed storage
- Frameless dual-pane safety glass windows
- Ramp door patio package
- Onan 5500 watt gasoline generator (Impact Only)
- Onan 4000 watt gasoline generator (26v, 28v, 29v Only)
- Dual ¾ ton A/C’s
- 3-seat sofa w/ LED, heat, massage (28v, and 29v) IPO booth dinette
- HappiJac bed w/ upper bunks & table (26v, 28v, 29v Only)
- HappiJac bed system w/ table and upper bunks (N/A 26v, 28v, 29v)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.