Keystone RV Impact Toy Hauler Fifth Wheels
The Impact allows you to 'Play as hard as you can...Relax as much as you want". Designed to be modern and sophistication for any outdoor enthusiast, any activity. Because your toys are important, the Impact provides a 5K Interlock system to keep each secure. The 100" wide body and optional drop-down sofas provides a spacious layout for entertaining guests and providing for the entire family.
WHY CHOOSE Impact
- 100" Wide Body
- Frameless Windows For Panoramic Views
- Comfortable Interiors
- Fast Track Patio System 2.0
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Stock #186043Jacksonville, FLStock #186043Jacksonville, FL
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Slides
- 39ft long
- 12380 lbs
- Kitchen Island
Stock #208983Jacksonville, FL
Stock #208984North Canton, OH
Stock #208987Wixom, MI
Stock #208985Jacksonville, FL
Impact 311(1 in stock)
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom, 35 ft 7 in in length, weighs 11447 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreRelax on a large sofa slide after riding your toys!
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 35 ft 8 in in length, weighs 10762 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreEat, relax and sleep in the open concept area!
Impact 343(1 in stock)
Kitchen Island, Loft, 39 ft 0 in in length, weighs 12312 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 3 slides, many colors ...moreEnjoy a separate living/kitchen area from the toys!
Loft, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 38 ft 1 in in length, weighs 11992 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 2 slides, many colors ...moreWatch the 40" LED TV from the large sofa slide!
Impact 359(2 in stock)
Bath and a Half, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 39 ft 0 in in length, weighs 12540 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA bath and a half is convenient for everyone!
Impact 367(2 in stock)
Bath and a Half, Loft, 39 ft 0 in in length, weighs 12607 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 3 slides, many colors ...moreSeparate garage and triple slides offer extra space!
Bath and a Half, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 44 ft 0 in in length, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...more15' garage allows you to leave nothing behind!
Standard Features (2020)
- Aluminum constructed, fully laminated fiberglass sidewalls
- Electric front and rear stab jacks
- 100" wide body
- 8 Ft. ramp door
- Exterior convenience center
- 16" wheels with 7,000 lb. Dexter EZ Lube axles
- 15" wheels with 4,400 lb. Dexter EZ Lube axles (TT)
- Spare tire with carrier
- LED lighted electric awning
- Diamond plate rock guard on front TT only
- 12-gallon gas/electric water heater with DSI (FW only)
- 6-gallon gas/electric water heater with DSI (TT only)
- 30-gallon fuel station with pump
- 7' tall slide rooms
- G-rated tires
- F-rated tires
- E-rated tires
- Generator prep
- LED Tail lights, brake lights & ramp loading lights
- Aluminum wheels
- Exterior shower with hot and cold water
- Heated enclosed tanks
- Oversized shower
- 40” LED TV (Impact)
- 32" LED TV (Vapor Lite)
- Bluetooth CD/DVD Player with MP3 connection
- Residential reclining furniture w/ heat, LED, massage n/a open concept
- Dual electric beds with collapsible rollover sofa
- 8 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 12 cu. ft. refrigerator (343, 367 Only)
- 3-burner stove w/ oven
- Hardwood cabinetry
- 30” wide entry doors
- Solid-core passage doors
- Tuff Ply flooring in the cargo area
- 35,000 BTU ducted furnace
- 2 Interior, 2 exterior speakers
- Residential queen sized mattress in bedroom
- Night shades
- Microwave oven
- 3/4 ton A/C System
- 5K InterLock system
- Two (2) RAM air vents in the cargo area
- Stainless steel single bowl sink
- Emergency Breakaway switch
- Safety chains
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- LP detector
- CO detector
- King bed Glide-A-Bed system w/ under-bed storage
- Frameless dual-pane safety glass windows
- Ramp door patio package
- Onan 5500 watt gasoline generator
- Onan 4000 watt gasoline generator
- Dual ¾ ton A/C’s
- 3-seat sofa w/ LED, heat, massage (28v, and 29v) IPO booth dinette
- HappiJac bed w/ upper bunks & table
- HappiJac bed system w/ table and upper bunks
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.