Jayco Octane Super Lite Toy Hauler Travel Trailers
Blaze New Trails
Jayco's Octane Superlite Toy Hauler is more than just a trailer for hauling vehicles. This trailer doubles as a mobile garage and a lush travel RV. The cargo area in all models transforms from a dining room complete with ample seating to a spacious hobby hauler. Your cargo is kept securely in place with floor-mounted, 2,500-pound-rated tie-down rings, which are anchored to a steel frame with flush-mounting efficiency. Durability is a top priority as evidenced by the Magnum Truss roof and two-inch laminated floor construction. The one-piece radius ramp door of the hauler is 96 inches wide with a 2,500-pound capacity and keyed compression locks. With luxury amenities like these, you'll be traveling in style and comfort with your favorite toys!
WHY CHOOSE Octane Super Lite
- Vinyl Wood-look Flooring
- Patio Awning
- Convection Microwave
- Magnum Truss TM Roof System
- Systems Monitor Panel
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Octane Super Lite 161
20 ft 8 in in length, weighs 4570 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, many colors ...moreSleep four in a compact and lightweight unit!
Octane Super Lite 209
25 ft 5 in in length, weighs 5435 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, many colors ...moreA functional space with a queen electric bunk!
Octane Super Lite 222
26 ft 5 in in length, weighs 5560 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, many colors ...moreEnjoy the beauty of the night sky under the 18' awning!
Octane Super Lite 272
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, sleeps up to 10, many colors ...moreKeep your cool with the 13,500 BTU air conditioner!
Octane Super Lite 273
Front Bedroom, 31 ft 0 in in length, weighs 6775 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, many colors ...moreLounge in luxury with a master suite!
Octane Super Lite 293
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom, 37 ft 11 in in length, weighs 8310 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 1 slides, many colors ...morePack all of your gear in the 12' 5" separate garage!
Octane Super Lite Features:
Standard Features (2020)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Fully integrated A-frame
- Keyed Alike™ lockable baggage doors
- Dark tinted, safety glass privacy windows
- 30 amp power service
- 13,500-BTU roof-mounted AC
- Enclosed battery storage box with locking door
- Water heater bypass system
- Water system winterization kit
- LED exterior lights
- (2) 20 lb. LP bottles with cover
- Electric Tongue Jack
- Heated, enclosed underbelly
Standard Interior Equipment
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Heavy duty, 75 lb., full extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- 2 burner range
- Deep double bowl, stainless steel 50/50 sink with cutting board cover (1)
- High-rise kitchen faucet
- Auto ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- Command center (select models)
- USB charging port
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- ABS tub/shower surround
- Bathroom medicine cabinet
- Bathroom exhaust vent
- Glass shower door (select models)
- A/C ducts in front bedroom (select models)
- Under bed storage with gas struts (select models)
- Power queen beds with rear convertible sofa and folding armrests with cup holders
- LED lighted countertop edge
- LED interior lights
Ramp and Cargo Equipment
- Radius cornered ramp door, 2,500 lb. capacity, 96 in. wide ramp door opening
- High-intensity rear ramp lights (2)
- Spring assist ramp door with non-skid flooring
- Garage vent ports
- Overhead storage cabinets
Customer Value Package
- Nitrogen-filled Goodyear® Endurance tires
- 102 in. wide body construction
- Aluminum rims
- 17.8 gal./hour quick recovery gas/electric water heater
- Convection microwave oven
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® with (2) interior speakers and (2) exterior marine-grade speakers
- Stainless steel appliances
- Seamless kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Indoor/outdoor dinette table
- Digital TV antenna
- Pleated night shades
- 2 in. block foam floor, vacuum-bonded and laminated
- I-Class™ cambered structural-steel I-beam frame
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System
- Nev-R-Adjust® self-adjusting brakes
- Spare tire and carrier
- Diamond plate rock guard
- Black tank flush
- LED taillights
- Bar-lock latches with keyed ramp door locks
- D-rings anchored to steel chassis
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Exclusive designer exterior graphics package
- Ducted roof A/C
- Matching Aztek Gray radius fiberglass front wrap and ramp door
- Roof and side-mounted solar prep
- Backup camera prep (in two locations)
- 8 cu. ft. double door refrigerator
- Rear electric queen beds with rollover sofa, folding armrests & cup holders
- Power awning with LED lights
- Canadian Standards
- Customer Value Package
- Goodyear Tires (Made in the USA), 102" Wide Body Construction, Aluminum Rims, 18 Gallon /Hour Quick Recovery Gas/Electric Water Heater, Convection Microwave, AM / FM / CD / DVD / Bluetooth with (2) Interior Speakers and (2) Exterior Marine Grade Speakers, Stainless Steel Appliances, Dinette Table, Digital TV Antenna, Pleated Night Shades, Marine Toilet, 2" Block Foam Floor Vacuum Bonded and Laminated, I-Class Cambered Structural Steel I-Beam, Magnum Truss Roof System, Super Lube Axles, Self Adjusting Brakes, Spare Tire and Carrier, Diamond Plate Rock Guard, Double Battery Tray, Outside Shower, Black Tank Flush, LED Tail lights, Bar-Lock Latches with Keyed Ramp Door Locks, D-Rings Anchored to Steel Chassis, (4) Stabilizer Jacks, Exclusive Designer Exterior Graphics Package, Ducted 13.5K BTU A/C, Matching Aztek Gray Radius Fiberglass Front Wrap and Ramp Door, Solar Prep, Back Up Camera Prep, Rear Electric Queen Beds with Rollover Sofa, 8 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator, Seamless Countertops, Power Awning with LED Lights
- Octane SL CVP Package: with 15,000 BTU A/C
- Fiberglass w/Matching Color Band
- Fold-Away Dinette ILO Sofa (Door Side) (272)
- Free Standing Table with (2) Chairs ILO Sofa (Door Side) (272)
- U-Dinette (293)
- 40 Gallon Fuel Station
- 50 AMP Service w/ 2nd A/C PREP (272, 273, 293)
- 2nd 13,500 A/C in Bedroom (272, 273, 293)
- Retractable Screen Wall
- Ramp Patio
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.