WHY CHOOSE Jay Flight SLX 8
- Spacious Exterior Storage
- Convenient Outdoor Shower
- 13,500 BTU Roof-Mounted A/C
- Seamless Solid-Surface Look Kitchen Countertops
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #221797Mt. Clemens, MIStock #221797Mt. Clemens, MI
- Sleeps 8
- 26ft long
- 4838 lbs
Stock #221798Mt. Clemens, MIStock #221798Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #221799Mt. Clemens, MIStock #221799Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #221782Clarkston, MIStock #221782Clarkston, MI
Stock #221796Wixom, MIStock #221796Wixom, MI
Stock #224650Clarkston, MIStock #224650Clarkston, MI
Stock #224653Brownstown, MIStock #224653Brownstown, MI
Stock #221828Wixom, MIStock #221828Wixom, MI
- Sleeps 9
- 1 Slides
- 34ft long
- 6373 lbs
- U Shaped Dinette
Stock #221783Mt. Clemens, MIStock #221783Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #221785Wixom, MIStock #221785Wixom, MI
Stock #221787Clarkston, MIStock #221787Clarkston, MI
- Sleeps 8
- 1 Slides
- 29ft long
- 5718 lbs
- Outdoor Kitchen
Stock #218509Mt. Clemens, MIStock #218509Mt. Clemens, MI
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Slides
- 28ft long
- 5280 lbs
- Rear Living Area
- Front Bedroom
Jay Flight SLX 8 212QB(3 in stock)
Front Bedroom, 25 ft 6 in in length, weighs 4240 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, many colors ...moreEat and visit while sitting on the dinette or sofa!
Jay Flight SLX 8 224BH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 27 ft 1 in in length, weighs 4480 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, many colors ...moreDouble size bunks will let you invite your friends!
Jay Flight SLX 8 235RKS
Walk-Thru Bath, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 28 ft 1 in in length, weighs 5510 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 2, 1 slides, many colors ...moreDouble convenience with dual entry doors!
Jay Flight SLX 8 237RBS
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 26 ft 10 in in length, weighs 5420 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 2, 1 slides, many colors ...moreSpacious rear bath to stay clean and refreshed!
Jay Flight SLX 8 242BHS(1 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 29 ft 4 in in length, weighs 5555 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 1 slides, many colors ...moreExtra floor space with a U-shaped dinette slide!
Jay Flight SLX 8 245RLS
Rear Living Area, Front Bedroom, 28 ft 4 in in length, weighs 5335 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreDual entry bath is convenient especially at night!
Jay Flight SLX 8 264BH(6 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 29 ft 5 in in length, weighs 4690 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, many colors ...moreA power awning to enjoy the outdoors at anytime!
Jay Flight SLX 8 265RLS
Rear Living Area, Walk-Thru Bath, 31 ft 1 in in length, weighs 6110 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreRelax after a fun day in the swivel rockers!
Jay Flight SLX 8 267BHS
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 30 ft 4 in in length, weighs 5840 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 1 slides, many colors ...moreEnjoy the outdoors cooking on the outside kitchen!
Jay Flight SLX 8 284BHS
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 33 ft 7 in in length, weighs 6275 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 1 slides, many colors ...moreAn outside kitchen for breakfast outdoors!
Jay Flight SLX 8 287BHS(1 in stock)
Bunkhouse, U Shaped Dinette, 33 ft 7 in in length, weighs 6210 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 1 slides, many colors ...moreBunk beds with a ladder for the kids!
Jay Flight SLX 8 294QBS
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 35 ft 7 in in length, weighs 6715 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 1 slides, many colors ...moreThe bedroom and bunkhouse deliver privacy!
Jay Flight SLX 8 324BDS
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 36 ft 4 in in length, weighs 7760 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreThe kids will love the bunkhouse cube sofa!
Jay Flight SLX 8 Features:
Standard Features (2021)
- Axles with electric, self-adjusting brakes and easy lube hubs
- Galvanized-steel impact-resistant wheel wells
- I-Class™ cambered structural steel I-beams
- Fully-integrated A-frame
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood floor decking
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with plywood decking and seamless DiFlex II material
- Large exterior downspouts
- 2-sided reflective foil insulation in flush-floor slideout floors
- 13,500 BTU roof-mounted A/C
- 30 amp service
- Rooftop solar prep
- 20 lb. propane bottles (2) with cover
- Spare tire with cover
- Pull-out camp kitchen (242BHS, 284BHS, 294QBS)
- Backup camera prep
- Exterior TV bracket
- LED exterior lighting
- Dark tinted safety-glass privacy windows
- 81 in. ceiling height
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- LED interior lighting
- Wardrobe/pantry storage
- J-Steel™ jackknife sofa
- Vinyl flooring
- Shaw® residential-grade carpet (select models)
- Premium multimedia sound system with DVD/MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Digital TV antenna
- Cable/satellite TV hookup
- Smoke-glass cabinet inserts (select models)
- Seamless solid-surface look kitchen countertops
- Large 50/50 acrylic kitchen sink
- Brushed nickel faucets
- Heavy-duty, 75 lb., full-extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Residential-height plywood bed platforms
- Bedroom doors in place of curtains (select models)
- Queen bed struts
- Queen Serta® mattress
- Bedroom LED accent lighting
- 300 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- 600 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- Privacy curtains in bunk areas (select models)
- 4 in. thick bunk mats (select models)
- Marine-grade toilet with foot flush
- Tub surround
- Bathroom exhaust vent
- Shower curtain with curved shower track (select models)
- Wood-trimmed mirror in bathroom
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Goodyear® Endurance® tires (made in the USA)
- Front diamond plate
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Spare tire with cover
- Outside shower
- Power awning with LED lights & speakers
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Water heater bypass
- Keyed-Alike™ entry and baggage doors
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Large folding entry door grab handle
- Power tongue jack
- Black tank flush
- Pleated window shades
- 3-burner range with glass cover
- 6 cu. ft. stainless steel refrigerator with temperature controls
- Oven with glass door and interior light
- Range hood
- Bathroom skylight
- Customer Value Package
- Goodyear® tires (Made in USA), 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater, bathroom skylight, front diamond plate, pleated window shades, range hood, (4) stabilizer jacks, water heater bypass, Keyed Alike™ entry and baggage doors, spare tire with cover, 3-burner cooktop with oven, microwave, 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator, outside shower, power awning with LED lights and speakers, bedspread, JaySMART™ exterior lighting, large folding entry door handle, power tongue jack, black tank flush
- Solar Power Package
- 100 watt solar panel and 30 Amp controller
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 50 Amp service (284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
- 24" LED TV (212QB, 224BH, 264BH)
- 32" LED TV (235RKS, 236TH, 237RBS, 242BHS, 245RLS, 265RLS, 265TH, 267BHS, 284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
- 32" LED TV standard on 235RKS, 50" standard on 284BHS
- 8 cu. ft. 12V Norcold® refrigerator
- Chil "N" Stor (245RLS, 264BH)
- Enclosed underbelly
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entry steps
- Roof ladder (N/A 236TH & 265TH) (212QB, 224BH, 235RKS, 237RBS, 242BHS, 245RLS, 264BH, 265RLS, 267BHS, 284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
- Ramp patio (236TH, 265TH)
- Hide-A-Bed (237RBS, 265RLS, 267BHS, 284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.