Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 Toy Hauler Travel Trailers
Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
The double-axle Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 travel trailers and toy haulers have lots of room for you to stretch out and features that makes towing them a breeze! These units are built to handle every adventure you throw their way with durable, high quality products, advanced construction techniques, and Amish craftsmanship. Jayco's custom-manufactured frames create one of the industry's strongest foundations with full-width outriggers, an I-class cambered structural steel I-beams, and an integrated A-frame that runs through the main frame to prevent the hitch from buckling!
WHY CHOOSE Jay Flight SLX 8
- 30 Amp Service
- LED Exterior Lighting
- Vinyl Flooring
- Brushed Nickel Faucets
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Stock #240056Wixom, MI
Stock #240057Brownstown, MI
Stock #242055Mt. Clemens, MI
Jay Flight SLX 8 236TH
Front Bedroom, 28 ft 4 in in length, weighs 4890 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, many colors ...moreLoad up your toys through the ramp door!
Jay Flight SLX 8 265TH
Front Bedroom, 30 ft 4 in in length, weighs 5060 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, many colors ...moreIndoor/outdoor table to choose inside or outside dining!
Jay Flight SLX 8 Features:
- Axles with electric, self-adjusting brakes and easy lube hubs
- Galvanized-steel impact-resistant wheel wells
- I-Class™ cambered structural steel I-beams
- Fully-integrated A-frame
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood floor decking
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with plywood decking and seamless DiFlex II material
- Large exterior downspouts
- 2-sided reflective foil insulation in flush-floor slideout floors
- 13,500 BTU roof-mounted A/C
- 30 amp service
- Rooftop solar prep
- 20 lb. propane bottles (2) with cover
- Spare tire with cover
- Pull-out camp kitchen (242BHS, 284BHS, 294QBS)
- Backup camera prep
- Exterior TV bracket
- LED exterior lighting
- Dark tinted safety-glass privacy windows
- 81 in. ceiling height
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- LED interior lighting
- Wardrobe/pantry storage
- J-Steel™ jackknife sofa
- Vinyl flooring
- Shaw® residential-grade carpet (select models)
- Premium multimedia sound system with DVD/MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Digital TV antenna
- Cable/satellite TV hookup
- Smoke-glass cabinet inserts (select models)
- Seamless solid-surface look kitchen countertops
- Large 50/50 acrylic kitchen sink
- Brushed nickel faucets
- Heavy-duty, 75 lb., full-extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Residential-height plywood bed platforms
- Bedroom doors in place of curtains (select models)
- Queen bed struts
- Queen Serta® mattress
- Bedroom LED accent lighting
- 300 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- 600 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- Privacy curtains in bunk areas (select models)
- 4 in. thick bunk mats (select models)
- Marine-grade toilet with foot flush
- Tub surround
- Bathroom exhaust vent
- Shower curtain with curved shower track (select models)
- Wood-trimmed mirror in bathroom
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Goodyear® Endurance® tires (made in the USA)
- Front diamond plate
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Spare tire with cover
- Outside shower
- Power awning with LED lights & speakers
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Water heater bypass
- Keyed-Alike™ entry and baggage doors
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Large folding entry door grab handle
- Power tongue jack
- Black tank flush
- Pleated window shades
- 3-burner range with glass cover
- 6 cu. ft. stainless steel refrigerator with temperature controls
- Oven with glass door and interior light
- Range hood
- Bathroom skylight
- Customer Value Package
- Goodyear® tires (Made in USA), 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater, bathroom skylight, front diamond plate, pleated window shades, range hood, (4) stabilizer jacks, water heater bypass, Keyed Alike™ entry and baggage doors, spare tire with cover, 3-burner cooktop with oven, microwave, 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator, outside shower, power awning with LED lights and speakers, bedspread, JaySMART™ exterior lighting, large folding entry door handle, power tongue jack, black tank flush
- Solar Power Package
- 100 watt solar panel and 30 Amp controller
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 50 Amp service (284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
- 24" LED TV (212QB, 224BH, 264BH)
- 32" LED TV (235RKS, 236TH, 237RBS, 242BHS, 245RLS, 265RLS, 265TH, 267BHS, 284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
- 32" LED TV standard on 235RKS, 50" standard on 284BHS
- 8 cu. ft. 12V Norcold® refrigerator
- Chil "N" Stor (245RLS, 264BH)
- Enclosed underbelly
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entry steps
- Roof ladder (N/A 236TH & 265TH) (212QB, 224BH, 235RKS, 237RBS, 242BHS, 245RLS, 264BH, 265RLS, 267BHS, 284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
- Ramp patio (236TH, 265TH)
- Hide-A-Bed (237RBS, 265RLS, 267BHS, 284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.