WHY CHOOSE Jay Flight SLX 7
- Fully-integrated A-Frame
- Seamless Solid-Surface Look Kitchen Countertops
- Diamondflor Vinyl Flooring
- 6 Gal. Gas Water Heater
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Jay Flight SLX 7 145RB
16 ft 6 in in length, weighs 2405 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreA wardrobe so that you can dress for any occasion!
Jay Flight SLX 7 154BH
Bunkhouse, 17 ft 10 in in length, weighs 2600 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreLED lighting to highlight your camping trip!
Jay Flight SLX 7 174BH
Bunkhouse, 21 ft 6 in in length, weighs 2945 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreA microwave to enjoy popcorn at night!
Jay Flight SLX 7 183RB
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 21 ft 0 in in length, weighs 3250 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, 1 slides, many colors ...moreStore your toiletries in the rear bathroom's linen closet!
Jay Flight SLX 7 184BS
Bunkhouse, 21 ft 6 in in length, weighs 3350 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA bathroom skylight lets you breathe in the sunshine!
Jay Flight SLX 7 195RB
Front Bedroom, 21 ft 8 in in length, weighs 2940 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreEnjoy the scenery with the large front window!
Jay Flight SLX 7 Features:
- Dexter® Axles with Nev-R-Adjust® brakes and E-Z Lube® hubs
- Cambered, steel box tube frame
- Fully-integrated A-frame
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with seamless DiFlex II material
- Large exterior downspouts
- Front window
- 30-amp service
- 20 lb. propane bottle
- Exterior cable TV hookup
- LED exterior lighting
- Dark tinted safety glass privacy windows
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- LED interior lighting
- Wardrobe/pantry storage
- Plastic sink
- Seamless solid-surface look kitchen countertops
- Brushed nickel faucets
- Heavy duty, 75 lb., full extention, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Wall-mounted 8,000-BTU A/C
- Diamondflor® vinyl flooring
- Shaw® residential-grade carpet (select models)
- Premium multimedia sound system with MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Digital TV antenna
- Residential-height plywood bed platforms
- Marine-grade toilet with foot-flush
- Bathroom exhaust vent
- Shower curtain with curved shower track (select models)
- Wood-trimmed mirror in bathroom
- Queen Serta® mattress (select models)
- 300 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- 4 in. thick bunk mats (select models)
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Goodyear® Endurance tires (made in the U.S.A.)
- Quick recovery 6 gal. gas/ electric DSI water heater
- Bathroom skylight
- Front diamond plate
- Pleated window shades
- Power awning with LED lights & speakers
- Range hood
- Stabilizer jacks with sand pads (2)
- Water heater bypass
- Spare tire with cover
- 2-burner range
- 3 cu. ft. refrigerator with temperature controls
- Microwave oven
- Keyed-Alike™ entry and baggage doors
- Canadian Standards
- Customer Value Package
- Goodyear Tires (Made in the USA), 6 gal Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater, Bath Skylight, Front Diamond Plate, Pleated Window Shades, Range Hood, Stabilizer Jacks (2), Water Heater Bypass, Keyed Alike Entry & Baggage Doors, Spare Tire with Cover, 2 - Burner Cooktop, Microwave, 3 cu.ft. Refrigerator with Temperature Control, Power Awning with LED Lights & Speakers
- Fiberglass Sidewalls
- Roof Mounted 13,500 Air Conditioner
- Queen Bedspread w/ Shams (174BH, 175RD, 184BS, 195RB, 183RB)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.