WHY CHOOSE Jay Flight SLX 7
- Fully-integrated A-Frame
- Seamless Solid-Surface Look Kitchen Countertops
- Diamondflor Vinyl Flooring
- 6 Gal. Gas Water Heater
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #242050Clarkston, MIStock #242050Clarkston, MI
- Sleeps 3
- 18ft long
- 2690 lbs
Stock #249270Clarkston, MIStock #249270Clarkston, MI
Stock #249269Brownstown, MIStock #249269Brownstown, MI
Stock #254834Clarkston, MI
Stock #254835Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #254836Wixom, MI
Stock #254837Brownstown, MI
Stock #254838Clarkston, MI
Stock #254839Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #254840Wixom, MI
Stock #254841Brownstown, MI
Stock #254842Clarkston, MIStock #254842Clarkston, MI
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Slides
- 22ft long
- 3380 lbs
Jay Flight SLX 7 154BH(1 in stock)
Bunkhouse, 18 ft 0 in in length, weighs 2645 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreA set of bunk beds for compact sleeping space!
Jay Flight SLX 7 174BH(2 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 21 ft 8 in in length, weighs 3075 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreA microwave to enjoy popcorn at night!
Jay Flight SLX 7 183RB
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 21 ft 1 in in length, weighs 3270 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, 1 slides, many colors ...moreStore your toiletries in the rear bathroom's linen closet!
Jay Flight SLX 7 184BS(1 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 21 ft 7 in in length, weighs 3380 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA bathroom skylight lets you breathe in the sunshine!
Jay Flight SLX 7 195RB
Front Bedroom, 21 ft 10 in in length, weighs 2940 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreClose the privacy curtain to create a semi-private bedroom!
Jay Flight SLX 7 Features:
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Axles with electric, self-adjusting brakes and easy lube hubs
- Cambered, steel box tube frame
- Fully-integrated A-frame
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with seamless DiFlex II material
- Large exterior downspouts
- 30-amp service
- 20 lb. propane bottle
- Exterior cable TV hookup
- LED exterior lighting
- G20 dark tinted safety-glass privacy windows
- Rooftop solar prep
Standard Interior Equipment
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- LED interior lighting
- Wall-mounted 8,000-BTU A/C
- Vinyl flooring
- Residential-grade carpet (select models)
- Premium multimedia sound system with MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Digital TV antenna
- Wardrobe/pantry storage
- Plastic sink
- Seamless solid-surface look kitchen countertops
- Brushed nickel faucets
- Heavy-duty, 75 lb., full-extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Residential-height plywood bed platforms
- Queen Serta® mattress (select models)
- 300 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- 4 in. thick bunk mats (select models)
- Marine-grade toilet with foot flush
- Shower curtain with curved shower track (select models)
- Wood-trimmed mirror in bathroom
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Goodyear® Endurance® tires (made in the USA)
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Water heater bypass
- Front diamond plate
- Power awning with LED lights & speakers
- Stabilizer jacks with sand pads (2)
- Spare tire with cover
- Keyed-Alike™ entry and baggage doors
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Large folding entry door grab handle
- Pleated window shades
- Range hood
- 2-burner range
- 3 cu. ft. refrigerator with temperature controls
- Microwave oven
- Bedspread (N/A 145RB & 154BH)
- Bathroom skylight
- Customer Value Package
- Goodyear® tires (Made in USA), 6 gal gas/electric DSI water heater, bathroom skylight, front diamond plate, pleated window shades, range hood, stabilizer jacks (2), water heater bypass, Keyed Alike™ entry and baggage doors, spare tire with cover, 2-burner cooktop, microwave, 3 cu. ft. refrigerator with temperature control, power awning with LED lights and speakers, JaySMART™ exterior LED lighting, large folding entry door grab handle, bedspread (N/A 145RB, 154BH)
- Roof Mounted 13,500 Air Conditioner
- Solar Power Package
- 100 watt solar panel and 30 Amp controller
- Fiberglass sidewalls
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.