Jayco Jay Flight Octane Toy Hauler Travel Trailers
Jayco Jay Flight Octane Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Now part of the top-selling Jay Flight family, the Jay Flight Octane packs loads of value and versatility in a lightweight travel trailer-style toy hauler package. With the Jay Flight Octane toy hauler you’ll be able to load up your favorite toys and relax comfortably thanks to features like G20 dark tinted, safety-glass windows, an entertainment center with speakers and a stainless steel microwave.
WHY CHOOSE Jay Flight Octane
- Seamless Countertops
- Deep Double Bowl Sink
- Flush-Mounted 3-Burner Stovetop
- LED Exterior Lights
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 14 Locations
- Family-owned since 1962
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Stock #249410Clarkston, MI
Stock #249411Wixom, MI
Stock #249412Brownstown, MI
Stock #249415Brownstown, MI
Stock #249418Brownstown, MIStock #249418Brownstown, MI
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Slides
- 32ft long
- 7520 lbs
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Front Bedroom
Jay Flight Octane 222
26 ft 6 in in length, weighs 5785 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, many colors ...moreThe power queen bunk adds room to sleep six!
Jay Flight Octane 255
29 ft 0 in in length, weighs 6665 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA slide out provides more space to relax!
Jay Flight Octane 277
Outdoor Kitchen, Front Bedroom, 32 ft 3 in in length, weighs 7470 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreAn outdoor kitchen for breakfast at sunrise!
Jay Flight Octane Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Fully integrated A-frame
- Keyed-Alike™ lockable baggage doors
- G20 dark tinted, safety-glass privacy windows
- 30-amp power service
- 13,500 BTU roof-mounted A/C
- Water heater bypass system
- Water system winterization kit
- LED exterior lights
- (2) 20 lb. LP bottles with cover
- Electric tongue jack
- Heated, enclosed underbelly
- Detachable power cord
Standard Interior Equipment
- Auto-ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- Command center (select models)
- USB charging port
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- LED interior lights
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- Heavy-duty, 75 lb., full-extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Deep double bowl, 50/50 sink with cutting board cover (1) & drying rack
- Flush-mounted 3-burner stovetop with glass cover and oven
- High-rise kitchen faucet
- A/C ducts in front bedroom (select models)
- Gas-strutted under-bed storage (select models)
- Power queen beds with rear convertible sofa and folding arm rests with cup holders
- ABS tub/shower surround
- Bathroom medicine cabinet
- Bathroom exhaust vent
Ramp and Cargo Equipment
- Non-skid ramp door, 3,000 lb. ramp capacity, 96 in. wide ramp door opening
- High intensity rear ramp lights (2)
- Spring-assist ramp door
- Garage vent ports
- Overhead storage cabinets
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Nitrogen-filled Goodyear® Endurance® tires (made in the USA)
- 102 in. wide-body construction (8' 6")
- Aluminum rims
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Digital TV antenna
- I-Class™ cambered structural-steel I-beam frame
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System
- Electric self-adjusting brakes
- Spare tire and carrier
- Diamond plate rock guard
- Black tank flush
- LED taillights
- Bar-lock latches with keyed ramp door locks
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Exclusive designer exterior graphics package
- Ducted roof A/C (select models)
- Matching radius fiberglass front wrap and ramp door
- Roof mounted solar prep
- Garage and rear camera prep
- Power awning with LED lights
- Retractable screen wall
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Generator prep
- Premium multimedia sound system with MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Window shades
- 2 in. block-foam floor, vacuum-bonded and laminated
- Garage D-rings mounted to steel frame
- Removable dinette table
- Overhead microwave oven
- Residential-style countertops
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Outside griddle with bumper mount
- Customer Value Package
- 15,000 BTU roof A/C
- Fiberglass sidewalls
- 40 gal. fuel station
- 50-amp service with 2nd A/C prep (select models)
- 2nd 13,500 BTU A/C in bedroom (select models)
- Ramp patio system
- Solar Power Package (100W roof solar panel & 30-amp digital controller)
- JAYCOMMAND® "Smart RV" system with TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
- 4000W Onan® generator
- 32" TV
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entry steps
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.