Jayco Jay Feather Travel Trailers
Premium Features and Luxury All In One
You don’t have to sacrifice space for easy towing. Enjoy the luxury of a full-featured kitchen, family-friendly dinettes, a select model king bed slideout, and multiple tent ends. There are plenty of floorplans to choose from at a weight that your vehicle can pull.
WHY CHOOSE Jay Feather
- #1 Selling Travel Trailer 8 Years Straight
- Sleeps Up To 12
- 75 Plus Gallons Of Freshwater Capacity
- Several Family Friendly Floorplans To Choose From
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #192777Clarkston, MI
Stock #192779Clarkston, MIStock #192779Clarkston, MI
- Sleeps 8
- 29ft long
- 4996 lbs
- Outdoor Kitchen
Stock #195644Clarkston, MI
Stock #195649Wixom, MI
Stock #203626Clarkston, MI
Stock #203627Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #203628Wixom, MI
Stock #203629Brownstown, MI
Stock #203630Clarkston, MI
Stock #203631Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #203632Wixom, MI
Stock #203633Brownstown, MI
Jay Feather 16RK(8 in stock)
Rear Kitchen, 22 ft 2 in in length, weighs 4753 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 2, 1 slides, many colors ...moreUnwind in your own theater seat with table tray!
Jay Feather 18RBM
Murphy Bed, 23 ft 8 in in length, weighs 4305 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreA Murphy bed for more room during the day!
Jay Feather 20BH
Bunkhouse, 23 ft 9 in in length, weighs 4300 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreBunk beds make the trip more fun!
Jay Feather 21RD(1 in stock)
U Shaped Dinette, 24 ft 11 in in length, weighs 4295 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, many colors ...moreA large u-shaped dinette with a view outside!
Jay Feather 22RB(6 in stock)
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, 27 ft 7 in in length, weighs 5565 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA slide out provides more interior space!
Jay Feather 23BHM(1 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 28 ft 9 in in length, weighs 5060 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, many colors ...moreMurphy bed and double size bunks, lots of space!
Jay Feather 23RBM
U Shaped Dinette, Murphy Bed, 27 ft 0 in in length, weighs 5140 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreSleeps four with a Murphy bed and U-Dinette!
Jay Feather 24BHM
Bunkhouse, U Shaped Dinette, 29 ft 2 in in length, weighs 5465 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreSleep six with the added bunk beds!
Jay Feather 24RL(5 in stock)
Rear Living Area, Front Bedroom, 28 ft 5 in in length, weighs 5340 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreAn exterior fridge for cold drinks!
Jay Feather 25RB
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 30 ft 5 in in length, weighs 5785 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA walk-in pantry holds more snacks!
Jay Feather 27BH(2 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 32 ft 4 in in length, weighs 6015 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA large slide out provides more interior space!
Jay Feather 27BHB(3 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 32 ft 11 in in length, weighs 6400 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 1 slides, many colors ...moreDual entry doors for a smooth flow of traffic!
Jay Feather 27RL
Rear Living Area, Walk-Thru Bath, 31 ft 6 in in length, weighs 5870 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreSpacious walk-through bath for convenience!
Jay Feather 29QB(4 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 34 ft 11 in in length, weighs 6765 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 10, 1 slides, many colors ...morePack-n-Play door to transport camp gear!
Jay Feather Features:
Standard Features (2020)
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with diamond plate (Hybrid)
- Modern retro graphics package with two-colored sidewall (Hybrid)
- Stronghold VBL™ vacuum-bonded, laminated floor, side, rear and slide room walls (TT)
- Stronghold VBL™ vacuum-bonded, laminated floor, side, rear and front walls (Hybrid)
- Vacuum-bonded, laminated bed platforms with reverse-cambered support (1,100 lb. capacity) (all Hybrids)
- Keyed Alike™ lock system on tent latches (all Hybrids)
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with one-piece seamless DiFlex II material
- American-made Norco® frame with integrated A-frame
- Single Axle (X17Z only) (Hybrid)
- Dual Axles (N/A X17Z) (Hybrid)
- G20 tinted safety glass windows
- Marine-grade exterior speakers (2)
- American-made Dexter EZ Lube® axles
- Galvanized steel and impact-resistant wheel wells
- Slideouts with double seals, barrier sponges, and U-channel drip spout (select models)
- 30 amp service
- Outside grill propane quick-connect port
- Water-repellent, scratch resistant Jayco DuraTek™ vinyl tent material with zipper windows (all Hybrids)
- Permanently attached tent-to-bed base design (All Hybrids)
- Rear camera backup prep (select models)
- Folding assist handle on main entry doors
- Aluminum tread entry steps (Hybrid)
- Manual tongue jack (Hybrid)
- Outside camp kitchen (standard on select models) (TT)
- Battery quick disconnect (TT)
- Screwed and glued cabinetry
- Smoked glass decorative inserts (select overhead cabinets)
- Ball-bearing drawer glides with 75 lb. capacity
- LED lighting throughout
- 6 cu. ft. refrigerator (5 cu. ft. in X17Z)
- Residential oven with 3 burner recessed cooktop (Hybrid)
- Residential-style kitchen countertops
- Residential-style vinyl flooring
- Plywood dinette, bunk and bed bases (applicable models)
- Murphy bed design allowing pass-through exterior storage access (18MRB, 23BHM) (TT)
- 4-inch high-denisty dinette cushions with vinyl backing
- Jayco exclusive mattress with bedspread (select models) (TT)
- Jayco exclusive teddy bear "soft-touch" residential-style bed mats
- 110V outlet and corner shelf in fixed bunks (TT)
- Plastic foot flush toilet in all models
- Bath skylight and roof vent
- Tub and shower surround (select models) (TT)
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- American-made nitro-filled Goodyear® radial tires with self-adjusting brakes
- Aluminum rims
- 20 lb. propane bottles with auto regulator (2)
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- Spare tire with cover
- Detachable power cord
- Power awning with LED lights
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- Exterior TV bracket with 110V electric and cable outlets (TT)
- Power tongue with manual stabilizer jacks (4) (TT)
- Manual stabilizer jacks (4) (Hybrid)
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® stereo (TT)
- AM/FM/Bluetooth® stereo (Hybrid)
- Enclosed underbelly
- Residential-style oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop (TT)
- Rear camera back-up prep (TT)
Sport Package (Mandatory) (Travel Trailers Only)
- 24", 32" or 40" LED TV
- Aluminum tread entry steps
- Drying rack/ sink cover
- Enhanced graphics package
- Front molded fiberglass cap
- JaySMART™ backup lighting
- Roof ladder
- Modern Farmhouse
- Cashmere Cottage
- Theater Seating w/ Heat and Massage IPO Jackknife Sofa (16RK, 24RL, 25RB, 27BHB, 29QB)
- Main Entry Fold Down Aluminum Step (16RK, 18RBM, 22RB, 23RBM, 24RL, 25RB, 27RL, 29QB, 22RK)
- Sport Package
Fiberglass Front Cap, Enhanced Exterior Graphics, 24", 32" or 40" LED TV (varies by model), Roof Ladder, Drying Rack/Sink Cover, Jayco Smart Exterior Lighting, Aluminum- Tread Entry Steps.
- Drying Rack/Sink Cover (X17Z, X19H, X23B, X23E)
- 4" Heated Bed Mat (3) (X23E)
- 50 Amp Service w/2nd A/C Prep (22RB, 24RL, 25RB, 27BHB, 27RL, 29QB)
- 2nd A/C *Requires 50 Amp Service (22RB, 24RL, 25RB, 27BHB, 27RL, 29QB)
- Customer Value Package (16RK, 18RBM, 20BH, 22RB, 23BHM, 23RBM, 24RL, 25RB, 27BHB, 27RL, 29QB, 22RK, X213)
Goodyear Tires, Power Awning w/LED Light, Spare Tire w/Cover, Black Tank Flush, Detachable Power Cord, Outside Shower, Exterior TV Bracket w/110 Cable Hookup, 6 Gal. Gas/Electric Auto Ignition DSI Water Heater, Aluminum Rims, AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth Stereo, Roof Mounted A/C, Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes, Enclosed Underbelly w/Glacier Package, Power Tongue Jack, (4) Manual Stab Jacks, (2) 20# LP Tanks, Oven with Recessed 3-Burner Cooktop and Rear Backup Camera Prep.
- Tri-Fold Sofa IPO Jackknife Sofa (X23E, 24RL, 25RB, 27BHB, 27RL, 29QB)
- Roof-Mounted Solar Prep
- Exterior Grill
- 2-Bike Carrier Rack (A-Frame Mounted)
- Power Tongue Jack (X17Z, X19H, X23B, X23E)
- Customer Value Package (X17Z, X19H, X23B, X23E)
Goodyear Tires, Roof-Mounted A/C, 20# LP Tank/s , 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI W/H, Aluminum Rims, Black Tank Flush, Detachable Power Cord, Enclosed Underbelly, Outside Shower, Power Awning w/LED Lights, Spare Tire w/Cover, 4 Manual Stab Jacks, Manual Tongue Jack, AM/FM/Bluetooth Stereo, Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes.
- 4" Heated Bed Mat (2) (X17Z, X19H, X23B)
- Canadian Standards
- Fantastic Fan Power Roof Vent (Location Varies by Model)
- A/C 15K BTU Roof Mounted
- 32" LED TV (X19H, X23E)
- 24" LED TV (X17Z, X23B)
- U-Dinette IPO Theater Seating (16RK)
- L-Lounger IPO U-Dinette (22RB)
- 30# LP Gas Bottles (2) (16RK, 18RBM, 20BH, 22RB, 23BHM, 23RBM, 24RL, 25RB, 27BHB, 27RL, 29QB, 22RK, X213)
- JAYCOMMAND™ "Smart RV" System (16RK, 18RBM, 20BH, 22RB, 23BHM, 23RBM, 24RL, 25RB, 27BHB, 27RL, 29QB, 22RK, X213)
(TT - Travel Trailers, Hybrid - Expandables)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.