Jayco Jay Feather Travel Trailers
Premium Features and Luxury All In One
You don’t have to sacrifice space for easy towing. Enjoy the luxury of a full-featured kitchen, family-friendly dinettes, a select model king bed slideout, and multiple tent ends. There are plenty of floorplans to choose from at a weight that your vehicle can pull.
WHY CHOOSE Jay Feather
- #1 Selling Travel Trailer 8 Years Straight
- Sleeps Up To 12
- 75 Plus Gallons Of Freshwater Capacity
- Several Family Friendly Floorplans To Choose From
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #192777Clarkston, MI
Stock #192779Clarkston, MIStock #192779Clarkston, MI
- Sleeps 8
- 29ft long
- 4996 lbs
- Outdoor Kitchen
Stock #192780Wixom, MIStock #192780Wixom, MI
- Sleeps 8
- 0 Slides
- 29ft long
- 4996 lbs
- Outdoor Kitchen
Stock #195644Clarkston, MI
Stock #195649Wixom, MI
Stock #203626Clarkston, MI
Stock #203627Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #203628Wixom, MI
Stock #203629Brownstown, MI
Stock #203630Clarkston, MI
Stock #203631Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #203632Wixom, MI
Jay Feather 16RK(8 in stock)
Rear Kitchen, 22 ft 2 in in length, weighs 4753 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 2, 1 slides, many colors ...moreUnwind in your own theater seat with table tray!
Jay Feather 18RBM
Murphy Bed, Rear Bath, 23 ft 8 in in length, weighs 4260 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, many colors ...moreA Murphy bed for more room during the day!
Jay Feather 20BH
Bunkhouse, 23 ft 9 in in length, weighs 4290 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, many colors ...moreBunk beds make the trip more fun!
Jay Feather 21RD(1 in stock)
U Shaped Dinette, 24 ft 11 in in length, weighs 4295 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, many colors ...moreA large u-shaped dinette with a view outside!
Jay Feather 22RB(6 in stock)
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, 27 ft 7 in in length, weighs 5565 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA slide out provides more interior space!
Jay Feather 23BHM(2 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 28 ft 9 in in length, weighs 4850 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, many colors ...moreDouble bunk beds allow four kids to camp along!
Jay Feather 23RBM
U Shaped Dinette, Murphy Bed, 27 ft 0 in in length, weighs 5040 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA murphy bed plus a rear bathroom!
Jay Feather 24BHM
Bunkhouse, U Shaped Dinette, 29 ft 2 in in length, weighs 5465 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreSleep six with the added bunk beds!
Jay Feather 24RL(5 in stock)
Rear Living Area, Front Bedroom, 28 ft 5 in in length, weighs 5285 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreAn exterior fridge for cold drinks!
Jay Feather 25RB
U Shaped Dinette, Front Bedroom, 30 ft 5 in in length, weighs 5595 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA walk-in pantry snacks and paper goods!
Jay Feather 27BH(2 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom, 32 ft 4 in in length, weighs 6015 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA large slide out provides more interior space!
Jay Feather 27BHB(3 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 32 ft 11 in in length, sleeps up to 8, 1 slides, many colors ...moreDual entry doors for a smooth flow of traffic!
Jay Feather 27RL
Rear Living Area, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 31 ft 6 in in length, weighs 5755 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA private bedroom just like at home!
Jay Feather 29QB(4 in stock)
Bunkhouse, U Shaped Dinette, 34 ft 11 in in length, weighs 6425 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 10, 1 slides, many colors ...moreSleep nine with the added bunkhouse!
Jay Feather Features:
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with front diamond plate
- Modern retro graphics package with two-colored sidewall
- TuffShell vacuum-bonded, laminated floor, side, rear and front walls including slide out room walls
- Vacuum-bonded, laminated bed platforms with reverse-cambered support (1,000-lb. capacity) (all hybrids)
- Keyed Alike lock system on tent latches (all hybrids)
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with one-piece seamless Di-Flex II material
- Norco® NextGen frame with integrated A-frame
- Single axle (X17Z only)
- Dual axles (N/a X17Z)
- G20-tinted safety-glass windows
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- Dexter EZ Lube® axles
- Galvanized steel, impact-resistant wheel wells
- Slide outs with double seals, barrier sponges and U-channel drip spout (applicable models)
- 30-amp service
- Outside grill propane quick-connect port
- Water-repellent, scratch-resistant Jayco DuraTek™ vinyl tent material with zipper windows (all hybrids)
- Permanently attached tent-to-bed base design (all hybrids)
- Rear camera backup prep (select models)
- Keyed Alike lock system
- LED exterior lighting including S.M.A.R.T. Backup Rear LED Lights
- Folding assist handle on main entry doors
- Screwed and glued cabinetry
- Smoked-glass decorative inserts (select overhead cabinets)
- Ball-bearing drawer glides with 75-pound capacity
- Crown molding on ceiling
- LED lighting throughout
- 6-cubic-foot refrigerator (N/A X17Z)
- Residential oven with 3-burner cooktop and upgraded grate exterior
- Residential-style seamless kitchen countertops
- Vinyl plank-style flooring
- Plywood dinette, bunk and bed bases
- New Murphy bed design allowing 100% pass-through exterior storage access
- 4-inch high-density dinette cushions with vinyl backing
- Woodgrain accent paneling on select interior walls
- Jayco-exclusive Simmons® mattress with bedspread (select models)
- Teddy Bear "soft-touch" residential style mattress (all hybrids, bunks 19BH, 21RL, 22BHM, 23RBM, & 24BHM)
- 110V outlet and corner shelf in fixed bunks
- USB/110V recessed tower in kitchen or living area
- Plastic foot-flush toilet in all models
- Bath skylight and roof vent
- Solid shower enclosure (N/A X24K, 21RL, 22RB, 22BHM, 23RBM, 23RL, 24BHM, 24RB, 25BH, 27RL, & 29QB)
- Tub/shower surround
Customer Value Package (mandatory)
- American-made nitro-filled Goodyear® radial tires with self-adjusting brakes
- Aluminum rims
- 20-pound propane bottles with auto regulator (2)
- 13,500-BTU A/C
- Spare tire and cover
- Detachable power cord
- Power awning with LED lights
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- Exterior TV bracket with 110V electric and cable outlets
- Power tongue with manual stabilizer jacks (4)
- 6-gallon gas/electric DSI water heater
- Solar prep (roof mounted)
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® stereo
- Enclosed underbelly with glacier package
- Tri-Fold Sofa (X23E, 27RL, 29QB, 24RL, 25RB, 27BH)
- 24" LED TV (X23B, X22N, X17Z, X213)
- 32" LED TV (X23E, X19H, X20D, X24K, X212, 20BH, 27RL, 21RD, 23BHM, 29QB, 23RBM, 24BHM, 23RB, 24RL, 25RB, 27BH)
- 15,000-BTU roof-mounted A/C
- Exterior Grill
- Fan-Tastic Vent power roof vent, Placement-Specific Per Model
- Outside Kitchen (X24K, 29QB, 23BHM, 27BH)
- Roof Ladder (X24K, 27RL, 20BH, 21RD, 29QB, 23RBM, 24BHM, 23BHM, 23RB, 24RL, 25RB, 27BH)
- 2-bike carrier rack (A-frame-mounted)
- Baja Package (X24K, 20BH, X212, X213, 23RBM, 24BHM, 23BHM, 24RL, 27BH) 15-inch off-road Goodyear® mud-tired, aluminum rims, flipped axle, enclosed underbelly with foil insulation
- Canadian Standards
- 2nd A/C (requires 50 amp service) (27RL, 29QB, 24RL, 27BH)
- Power stabilizing jacks (27RL, 20BH, 21RD, 29QB, X212, X213, 23RBM, 24BHM, 23BHM, 23RB, 24RL, 25RB, 27BH)
- 30-lb. propane bottle with auto regulator with cover (2) (27RL, 20BH, 21RD, 29QB, X212, X213, 23RBM, 24BHM, 23BHM, 23RB, 24RL, 25RB, 27BH)
- 4" Heated Bed Mat (2) (X23B, X19H, X22N, X17Z)
- 4" Heated Bed Mats (3) (X20D, X23E)
- Drying Rack/Sink Cover
- 50 Amp Service with 2nd A/C Prep (27RL, 29QB, 24RL, 27BH)
- Theater Seating with Heat & Massage (24RL, 25RB, 27BH, 29QB)
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.