Highland Ridge RV Open Range Ultra Lite Travel Trailers
Your Adventure Starts Here
The Open Range Ultra Lite by Highland Ridge RV has all of the amenities of a full-featured travel trailer without all the weight. The Ultra Lite has a rear living and bunk model and comes in 7 different floor plans. Approximate weight is about 5,500 pounds and it can be towed by most medium-duty trucks and SUVs. Interior features include large walk-in slide height, entertainment system, inside/outside dinette table, laminate flooring and pass-through storage.
WHY CHOOSE Open Range Ultra Lite
- Thermal Package Available
- LED Can Lighting
- Available Queen Size Bed
- Push Back Recliners
- Inside/Outside Dinette Table
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Open Range Ultra Lite UT2102RB
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 26 ft 9 in in length, weighs 5625 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreRest easily on the L-shaped chaise lounge!
Open Range Ultra Lite UT2402BH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 29 ft 3 in in length, weighs 5805 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 1 slides, many colors ...moreThe cook can use the outside kitchen under the awning!
Open Range Ultra Lite UT2410RL
Rear Living Area, U Shaped Dinette, 28 ft 5 in in length, weighs 5605 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreTheater seats will deliver fun and comfort!
Open Range Ultra Lite UT2602RL
Rear Living Area, U Shaped Dinette, 31 ft 5 in in length, weighs 5990 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreEnter into the living room, or the bedroom!
Open Range Ultra Lite UT2802BH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 31 ft 9 in in length, weighs 6420 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreEasy access inside and out with dual entry doors!
Open Range Ultra Lite UT2804RK
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, 31 ft 9 in in length, weighs 6190 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreHaving an outdoor kitchen gives you choices!
Open Range Ultra Lite UT2910RL
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 33 ft 5 in in length, weighs 6895 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 2 slides, many colors ...moreOpposing slides add extra room around island!
Open Range Ultra Lite Features:
Standard Features (2021)
Construction & Exterior
- Solid Swing-Down Entry Steps
- 120 GFCI Protected Receptacle
- 5/8" Main Floor Decking
- Class Leading I-Beam Chassis & Draw Bar Sizes
- Enclosed Outside Docking Station with Black Tank Flush
- Equa-Flex® Axle Suspension
- Fiberglass Insulation in Roof & Floor
- Fully Walkable Roof
- In-Frame Battery Rack
- Laminated Wall Insulation - Rigid Foam
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- PVC Roofing membrane (15 Year Limited Warranty/Non-Prorated)
- Quick Disconnect LP Port
- Rain Guttering with Molded Drip Spouts
- Roof Access Ladder
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes
Construction & Exterior Options
- BBQ Grill with Bumper Bracket
- Bike Rack (Front)
- Power Front & Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Cable & Satellite Prep
- Crowned Ceiling
- Flush Floor Slides
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- LED Lighting
- No Floor Heat Registers
- Pleated Night Shades
- Pocket-Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Construction
- Residential Vinyl Flooring Throughout
- Seamless Pressed Membrane Countertops Throughout
- Stainless Steel Under-Mount Sinks (Kitchen & Lav)
- 70" Theater Seat ipo Tri-fold Sofa (Select Models)
- 80" Theater Seat ipo L-Lounge (Select Models)
- Recliners ipo Theater Seats (Select Models)
- Tri-fold Sofa ipo Power Theater Seats (Select Models)
- U-Lounge Sofa ipo Theater Seating & Booth (Select Models)
- 75lb. Full Extension Drawer Guides
- Rangehood Vented Outside
- Residential High-Rise Faucet
- 10 cu. ft. Residential Refrigerator (12V)
Electrical & Plumbing Options
- 50 Amp Service with 2nd A/C Prep (Select Models)
Bedroom & Bathroom
- 2 Hanging Shirt Closets
- 2 Night Stands with Drawers
- Double-Over-Double Bunk Beds with 600 lb. Capacity (Select Models)
- Electrical Outlets & USB Ports in Master Bedroom & Bunk Areas
- Glass Shower Doors (Select Models)
- Laundry Chute in Bedroom
- 2 - 30 lb. LP Bottles with Cover
- 4" Tube Storage Bumper
- Keyed-Alike™ Entry & Baggage Doors
- Large Grab Handle on Main Entry Door
- Motion Light in Pass-Through Storage
- Observation Camera Prep
- Power Awning with LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers
- Tinted Safety-Glass Windows
- AM/FM/MP3 Bluetooth Soundbar Stereo
- Digital TV Antenna
- LED HDTV on Swing Arm
- 15,000 BTU A/C with Quiet Residential Air Return
- Residential Furniture
- 17" Gas Oven with 3-Burner Range & Flush Mount Glass Cover
- 8 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- Large Pot & Pan Drawer Below Oven
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Storage Doors in Dinette Base
- Convenience Center
- EZ-Store Detachable Shore Cord
- Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Water Heater Bypass
- 80" Queen Bed
- Porcelain Toilet with Foot Flush
Customer Convenience Package
- Enclosed Outside Docking Station with Black Tank Flush
- Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- Nitrogen Filled Radial Tires with Aluminum Rims
- Power Tongue Jack
- Solar Prep
- Spare Tire with Bracket & Cover
- Thermal Package
- Kitchen Sink Covers
- Battery Disconnect Switch
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.