Heartland ElkRidge Fifth Wheels
Experience Elkridge and Experience Luxurious Living
ElkRidge luxury 5th wheels by Heartland offer the ultimate in leisure living. They provide style and grace to recreational living. Our Amish-crafted cabinetry with solid surface countertops provide a residential look and feel. Creative and imaginative attention has been given to every detail to satisfy the most discerning customer. ElkRidge provides everything necessary for comfortable vacation living. Our models feature gigantic storage and counter space, deep stainless steel sinks and so much more!
WHY CHOOSE ElkRidge
- Tight-Turn Front Cap Technology
- Pass-Through Storage
- 5" Aluminum Frame
- Light Weight Exterior Aluminum Quad Steps
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #208729Tampa, FL
Stock #208731Tampa, FL
Stock #208732Tampa, FL
Stock #209709Ocala, FL
Stock #209710Tampa, FL
Stock #209712Ocala, FL
Stock #209714Tampa, FL
Stock #208734Tampa, FL
Rear Living Area, Outdoor Kitchen, 34 ft 11 in in length, weighs 10940 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreEnjoy fresh air while you prep dinner at the outdoor kitchen!
ElkRidge 32RLS(3 in stock)
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 35 ft 9 in in length, weighs 12000 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreHave fun prepping dinner on the kitchen island!
Outdoor Kitchen, Kitchen Island, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreUse the kitchen island to make meal prep easier!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 42 ft 1 in in length, weighs 13920 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 5 slides, many colors ...moreEnjoy wide, open spaces with five slides!
Rear Kitchen, Front Bedroom, 40 ft 6 in in length, weighs 12130 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 4 slides, many colors ...moreA private bedroom with a king bed delivers ultimate relaxation!
ElkRidge 38FLIK(2 in stock)
Front Living, Kitchen Island, 41 ft 3 in in length, weighs 13460 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 6 slides, many colors ...moreSix slides create so much space in this unit!
Bunkhouse, Rear Living Area, 41 ft 5 in in length, weighs 13210 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 4 slides, many colors ...moreA loft, bunkhouse, and bedroom for comfy sleeping!
ElkRidge 38RK(1 in stock)
Rear Kitchen, Front Bedroom, 42 ft 1 in in length, weighs 12960 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 5 slides, many colors ...moreA great rear kitchen with extra space from the slides!
ElkRidge 38RSRT(2 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 40 ft 5 in in length, weighs 13768 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 5 slides, many colors ...moreTwo bedrooms and bathrooms create luxurious weekends!
Bunkhouse, Rear Living Area, 41 ft 11 in in length, weighs 13145 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 4 slides, many colors ...moreDon't pass up this gem of a trailer with two bedrooms!
Front Living, Kitchen Island, 42 ft 4 in in length, weighs 13234 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 5 slides, many colors ...moreEnjoy time spent with the family in the separate living room!
Standard Features (2020)
Top 10 Selling Features
- Hydraulic Slides with 6-Point Auto Leveling
- King Bed Standard
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Raised Panel Hardwood Door with Hidden Hinges
- Solid Hardwood Fascia Throughout
- Prepped for Full Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Furrion Cooktop
- Dexter Axles with Morryde CRE 300 Suspension
- 5" Truss Roof
- Power Theater Seats with Heat and Massage
Interior Standard Features
- LED Lighting Throughout
- Glazed Cabinets with Spring-Loaded Hidden Hinges
- Full-Extension Steel Ball-Bearing Drawer Guides
- Cold Crack-Resistant Flooring
- Night Shades Throughout
- Decorative Glass Inserts in Overheads
- Ceiling Fan
- Two Rocker Recliners (Select Models)
- Flip and Fold Sleeping Sofa (Most Models)
Heat, Air, Power, and Water
- Black Tank Flush System
- City Water Hook Up with High Pressure Fresh Tank Fill
- Exterior Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Satellite and Antenna Connections
- All Tank Pull Handles
- Winterization Valves
- 12 Gallon Water Heater
Construction Standard Features
- Laminated Fiberglass Sidewall
- Welded Aircraft Quality Aluminum Structure
- Multi-Layer with Block Foam Insulation
- R11 Insulation
- 5" Attic Trusses for Extra Strength
- One-Piece Walkable EPDM Rubber Roof
- R14 Insulation
- 10" I-Beam Powder-Coated Steel
- 3/8" Seamless Deck Floor
- Seamless Corrugated Underbelly Material
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Flex Foil Insulation (R-14)
- 16" F-Rated Tires with Aluminum Rims and Leaf Springs
- Spare Tire and Carrier
- MorRyde 3000 Suspension
- 2" x 12" Nev-R-Adjust Brakes by Dexter
- Dexter Axles with E-Z Lube Hubs
- Painted Aerodynamic-Style Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
Kitchen Standard Features
- Solid Surface Countertop
- 13 Cubic Foot Residential Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Deep Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Recessed 3-Burner Cook Top with Oven
- Residential Microwave Oven
- Free-Standing Dinette with Four Chairs
Exterior Standard Features
- Deluxe Power Awning with LED Light
- Tight Turn Technology Front Cap
- Large Fully-Lined Exterior Storage with Prep for Entertainment
- Insulated Slam-Style Cargo Doors with Magnetic Hold Backs
- Hydraulic Front Landing Gear
- Exterior Speakers
- Light at Entry Steps
- Aluminum Tread Entry Step
- Extended Hitch Pin
- Large Entry Assist Grab Handle
- Rear Ladder
- Universal Docking Center (U.D.C.) All System Hook-Ups in One Convenient and Concealed Compartment
Bed and Bath Standard Features
- Bedroom Slide Out with Under-the-Bed Storage
- Walk-In Wardrobe
- Stackable Washer/Dryer Closet
- 6' 4" Bedroom Ceiling Height
- Reading Lights over the Bed
- Porcelain Commode with Foot Flush
- Power Roof Vent
- Heat and A/C Duct
- Spacious Medicine Cabinet
- Large Lavatory Sink
Standard Safety Features
- Electric Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- LP Gas and CO2 Detector inside Unit
- Break Away Switch
- All Safety-Glass Windows
- 120V GFI-Protected Outlets
- Emergency Egress Windows
Exterior Optional Features
- Grill with Bumper Mount (Some Models)
- 6-Point Hydraulic Level-Up
- Prepped for Generator
Interior Optional Features
- 32" Bedroom TV
- Booth Dinette IPO Free-Standing
- Sleeper Sofa IPO Rear Bunk (Some Models)
- Salon-Style Sofa IPO Free-Standing Dinette and Sleeper Sofa (38RSRT)
- Queen Bed
- 12 Cubic Foot Stainless Steel Four-Door Refrigerator
- 72" Tri-Fold Sofa IPO Rear Lower Bunk
- Heating and Cooling
- Ducted 2nd A/C
- Dual Pane Windows
- Cold Climate Package
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC, Elkhart, Ind., was founded in 2003 by a quintet of RV veterans. Their philosophy is lower numbers mean a better market and better dealers. That was one of the reasons why all of them left their previous companies to bring Heartland RV to the public.
The first product created by Heartland was a high-end fifth wheel. The LANDMARK which was aimed at extended-stay RVers who spend a lot of time in their coaches at one location was picked to create first on purpose because it was going to be the hardest to build and they wanted to prove that they could do it and do it right.
In 2006, Heartland broke ground on a new 110,000 sq. ft. production facility with a new corporate office structure attached. By the spring of 2006, Heartland had moved into the Top Ten 5th wheel manufacturers, and by the end of the year were solidly #8 with their eyes toward the #5 spot. Heartland was again poised for growth and launched the BIG COUNTRY 5th wheel and RAZOR toy hauler.