Heartland ElkRidge Fifth Wheels
Experience Elkridge and Experience Luxurious Living
ElkRidge luxury 5th wheels by Heartland offer the ultimate in leisure living. They provide style and grace to recreational living. Our Amish-crafted cabinetry with solid surface countertops provide a residential look and feel. Creative and imaginative attention has been given to every detail to satisfy the most discerning customer. ElkRidge provides everything necessary for comfortable vacation living. Our models feature gigantic storage and counter space, deep stainless steel sinks and so much more!
WHY CHOOSE ElkRidge
- Tight-Turn Front Cap Technology
- Pass-Through Storage
- 5" Aluminum Frame
- Light Weight Exterior Aluminum Quad Steps
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Outdoor Kitchen, Kitchen Island, 36 ft 6 in in length, weighs 10955 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreAn outside kitchen dad is sure to love!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 36 ft 11 in in length, weighs 12000 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreHave fun prepping dinner on the kitchen island!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 36 ft 3 in in length, weighs 10745 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA private bunkhouse and bedroom for comfort!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 41 ft 7 in in length, weighs 12330 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...morea bar plus a kitchen island for tons of counter space!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 42 ft 5 in in length, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreAn outside kitchen for an evening party!
Front Bath, Outdoor Kitchen, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA bath and a half makes for a clean decision!
Front Living, Kitchen Island, 42 ft 4 in in length, weighs 13460 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 6 slides, many colors ...moreSix slides create so much space in this unit!
Bunkhouse, Rear Living Area, 42 ft 6 in in length, weighs 13210 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 4 slides, many colors ...moreA loft, bunkhouse, and bedroom for comfy sleeping!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 41 ft 7 in in length, weighs 13525 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 5 slides, many colors ...moreTwo bedrooms and bathrooms create luxurious weekends!
Top 5 Exterior Features
- Azdel laminated sidewalls with lightweight non-wood substrate, sound barrier and better insulation value
- Patent pending Stor-Mor three sided access to basement with 30% more capacity
- Let’s Go Hydraulic – 6-Pt hydraulic one touch auto leveling system and main slide-out system
- Polar Vortex Dual Ducted A/C System – 15k main A/C with a 13.5k secondary A/C and H-ducted system for high efficiency output
- Elkridge Easy Tow – Roto Flex pin box, dual 7000# Dexter Axles with Nev-R-Adjust brake system, and F-Rated tires
Additional Exterior Features
- Deluxe power awning with LED light
- Tight Turn Technology front cap
- Large fully lined exterior storage with entertainment prep
- Insulated slam style cargo doors with magnetic hold backs
- Hydraulic front landing gear
- Exterior speakers
- Light at entry steps
- Solid entry step
- Extended hitch pin
- Large entry assist grab handle
- Rear ladder
- Universal Docking Center (U.D.C.) all system hook-ups in one convenient and concealed compartment
Top 5 Interior Features
- Elkridge Master Suite – King bed with under bed storage, washer/dryer prep, and 6´4" ceiling heights
- Connex entertainment center – 50" big screen TV with built in soundbar, optimal viewing areas on all floor plans, and 40" fireplace
- Woven Flooring – Zero carpet in main living area
- Handcrafted Hardwood Design – Shaker style hardwood cabinetry with hidden hinges, hardwood drawer fronts with full extension ball bearing guides, and hardwood tabletops throughout
- Master Chef Kitchen – Residential French door refrigerator, single basin farm style sink with residential faucet and pull-out sprayer and 30" convection microwave over 22" stainless steel oven
Additional Interior Features
- LED lighting throughout
- Glazed cabinets with spring loaded hidden hinges
- Full extension steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Cold-crack resistant flooring
- Woven flooring in dinette slide out
- Night shades throughout
- Decorative glass inserts in overhead cabinets
- Reclining theater seating
- Tri-fold sofa
Construction Standard Features
- Laminated fiberglass sidewall
- Welded aircraft quality aluminum structure
- Multi-layer with block foam insulation
- R11 insulation
- 5” attic trusses for extra strength
- One-piece walkable TPO rubber roof
- R14 insulation
- 10” I-beam powder coated steel
- 3/8” Seamless deck floor
- Seamless corrugated underbelly material
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Flex foil insulation (R-14)
- Painted aerodynamic style fiberglass front cap with LED lights
- Black tank flush system
- City water hook up with high pressure fresh tank fill
- Exterior shower with hot & cold water
- Satellite and antenna connections
- All tank pull handles
- Winterization valves
- 10 gallon water heater
Tires & Axles Standard Features
- 16” F-Rated Tires with aluminum rims and leaf springs
- 2” x 12” Nev-R-Adjust brakes by Dexter
- Dexter axles with E-Z Lube hubs
Kitchen Standard Features
- Solid surface countertop
- 13 cu. ft. residential stainless steel refrigerator
- Deep stainless steel kitchen sink
- Recessed three burner cook top with oven
- 30” Residential microwave oven
- Free standing dinette with four chairs
Bedroom Standard Features
- Bedroom slide out with under bed storage
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Stackable washer dryer closet
- 6’-4” Bedroom ceiling height
- Reading lights over the bed
Bathroom Standard Features
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Power roof vent
- Heat and A/C duct
- Spacious medicine cabinet
- Large lavatory sink
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- LP gas & CO2 detector inside unit
- Break away switch
- All safety glass windows
- 120V GFI protected outlets
- Emergency egress windows
- Dual pane Windows
- Cold Climate Package
- Generator Prep
- 32” Bedroom TV
- Booth dinette in place of free-standing table
- Upper and lower bunks in slide (38MB and 38RSRT)
- Salon style sofa IPO free standing dinette and sleeper sofa (38RSRT)
- Stainless steel 4 Door Refrigerator 12 Cu. Ft.
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC, Elkhart, Ind., was founded in 2003 by a quintet of RV veterans. Their philosophy is lower numbers mean a better market and better dealers. That was one of the reasons why all of them left their previous companies to bring Heartland RV to the public.
The first product created by Heartland was a high-end fifth wheel. The LANDMARK which was aimed at extended-stay RVers who spend a lot of time in their coaches at one location was picked to create first on purpose because it was going to be the hardest to build and they wanted to prove that they could do it and do it right.
In 2006, Heartland broke ground on a new 110,000 sq. ft. production facility with a new corporate office structure attached. By the spring of 2006, Heartland had moved into the Top Ten 5th wheel manufacturers, and by the end of the year were solidly #8 with their eyes toward the #5 spot. Heartland was again poised for growth and launched the BIG COUNTRY 5th wheel and RAZOR toy hauler.