Heartland ElkRidge Fifth Wheels
Experience Elkridge and Experience Luxurious Living
ElkRidge luxury 5th wheels by Heartland offer the ultimate in leisure living. They provide style and grace to recreational living. Our Amish-crafted cabinetry with solid surface countertops provide a residential look and feel. Creative and imaginative attention has been given to every detail to satisfy the most discerning customer. ElkRidge provides everything necessary for comfortable vacation living. Our models feature gigantic storage and counter space, deep stainless steel sinks and so much more!
WHY CHOOSE ElkRidge
- Tight-Turn Front Cap Technology
- Pass-Through Storage
- 5" Aluminum Frame
- Light Weight Exterior Aluminum Quad Steps
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 14 Locations
- Family-owned since 1962
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Outdoor Kitchen, Kitchen Island, 36 ft 6 in in length, weighs 10955 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreAn outside kitchen dad is sure to love!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 36 ft 3 in in length, weighs 12000 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreHave fun prepping dinner on the kitchen island!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 36 ft 5 in in length, weighs 10745 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA private bunkhouse and bedroom for comfort!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 41 ft 7 in in length, weighs 12330 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...morea bar plus a kitchen island for tons of counter space!
Bunkhouse, Kitchen Island, 42 ft 5 in in length, weighs 12770 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 2 slides, many colors ...moreAn outside kitchen for an evening party!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 42 ft 8 in in length, weighs 13435 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 7, 5 slides, many colors ...moreA rear bunkhouse big enough to house all the kiddos!
Front Bath, Rear Living Area, 42 ft 4 in in length, weighs 12905 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA bath and a half makes for a clean decision!
Rear Living Area, Rear Entertainment, 41 ft 8 in in length, weighs 12545 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 4 slides, many colors ...moreAn outdoor griddle for a sunrise breakfast!
Front Living, Kitchen Island, 42 ft 2 in in length, weighs 13460 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 6 slides, many colors ...moreSix slides create so much space in this unit!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 42 ft 6 in in length, weighs 13210 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 4 slides, many colors ...moreA loft, bunkhouse, and bedroom for comfy sleeping!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 41 ft 7 in in length, weighs 13525 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 5 slides, many colors ...moreTwo bedrooms and bathrooms create luxurious weekends!
Standard Features (2022)
- Zero Gravity Entrance Step Friendly for All Ages and Large entry assist grab handle and lights at entry steps
- 12v Power Cord Reel: Quick and Easy Set up and Tear Down
- Elkridge Cold Weather Package with 12v Heating Pads on Tanks
- Innovative Storage Design with three points of access, providing easy loading and unloading
- Maximized Storage Capacity on a Non-Drop Frame and insulated slam style cargo doors with magnetic hold backs
- Double 7,000lb Dexter EZ Lube Axels
- MORryde 3000 Suspension with Leaf Springs
- Upgraded Rota Flex Pin Box to Help Prevent Against Coach Chucking
- 6pt Hydraulic Level-Up: 50% Faster than Electric
- One Touch Auto Level Capability
- Hydraulic Slide Out System on Main Deck
- Double Layer Azdel Composite Panels
- TPO Roofing Material with 4” Aluminum Wrapped Edge
- 10” Powder Coated Steal I-Beam Frame Front to Rear
- Deluxe power awning with LED light
- Tight Turn Technology front cap
- Extended hitch pin
- Rear ladder
- Universal Docking Center (U.D.C.) all system hook-ups in one convenient and concealed compartment
- Big Screen TV with Built-In Sound Bar and HDMI Port
- Winegard 360 Air + with Satellite and Wifi Prep
- USB Charging Ports and Wireless Charging Stations throughout
- Tri-Fold Sleeper Sofas and Theater Seating
- 40” Electric Fireplace with Accent Lighting
- King Bed with Under Bed Storage and Nightstands
- 14.9cu ft Residential French Door Refrigerator with 1000w Inverter
- 22” Stainless Steel Oven with 3 Burner Cooktop and 30” Microwave
- Abundant Kitchen Storage and Solid Surface Area in All Floor plans
- 15k Main A/C With 13.5k Secondary A/C Standard
- H-Ducted for High Efficiency Output
- Independent Thermostats Per A/C for Ease of Control
- High End Woven Flooring in All Dinette Slide outs and Easy to Maintain and Clean, Pet Friendly and Anti-Microbial
- LED lighting throughout
- Glazed cabinets with spring loaded hidden hinges
- Full extension steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Night shades throughout
- Decorative glass inserts in overhead cabinets
- Welded aircraft quality aluminum structure
- Multi-layer with block foam insulation
- R11 insulation
- 5” attic trusses for extra strength
- One-piece walkable TPO rubber roof
- 3/8” Seamless deck floor
- Seamless corrugated underbelly material
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Painted aerodynamic style fiberglass front cap with LED lights
- Black tank flush system
- City water hook up with high pressure fresh tank fill
- Exterior shower with hot & cold water
- Satellite and antenna connections
- All tank pull handles
- Winterization valves
- 10 gallon water heater
Tires & Axles
- 16” F-Rated Tires with aluminum rims and leaf springs
- 2” x 12” Nev-R-Adjust brakes by Dexter
- Dexter axles with E-Z Lube hubs
- Solid surface countertop
- Deep stainless steel kitchen sink
- Recessed three burner cook top with oven
- Free standing dinette with four chairs
- Bedroom slide out with under bed storage
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Stackable washer dryer closet
- 6’-4” Bedroom ceiling height
- Reading lights over the bed
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Power roof vent
- Heat and A/C duct
- Spacious medicine cabinet
- Large lavatory sink
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- LP gas & CO2 detector inside unit
- Break away switch
- All safety glass windows
- 120V GFI protected outlets
- Emergency egress windows
- Generator Prep
- 32” Bedroom TV
- Booth dinette in place of free-standing table
- Stainless steel 4 Door Refrigerator 12Cu.
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.