Forest River RV Wildwood DLX Destination Trailers
Wildwood DLX: Your Home Away From Home.
Enjoy a vacation with your family, host a get together, or just take a weekend trip. The Wildwood DLX, is your a no brainer for destination camping. Forest Rivers skilled craftsmen have years of experience building beautifully finished RVs. Forest River started building RVs in 1996 and today is the number one producer of travel trailers in the world. Wildwood has been part of that since the beginning.
WHY CHOOSE Wildwood DLX
- Excellent Craftsmanship
- Beauflor Plank Wood Linoleum
- Patio Door
- Foot Flush Toilet
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Wildwood DLX 353FLFB
Front Living, Front Entertainment, 38 ft 3 in in length, weighs 8679 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA ceiling fan will cool you off after a day outside!
Wildwood DLX 4002Q
Two Full Baths, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 43 ft 7 in in length, weighs 10299 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 3 slides, many colors ...moreTwo private bedrooms for your own space!
Wildwood DLX 40FDEN
Front Living, Front Entertainment, 42 ft 6 in in length, weighs 9779 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA patio door allows plenty of light in!
Wildwood DLX 42QBQ
Bunkhouse, Front Bath, 42 ft 10 in in length, weighs 11759 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 10, 4 slides, many colors ...moreA private bunkhouse with four bunks!
Wildwood DLX Features:
DLX Standard Features
- New Extra Large Window Package in
- Main Slide w/ Cross Ventilation
- New 2.4 Amp Dual USB Ports (Bedrooms)
- New Upgraded Shaw Linoleum
- NEW 2 Exterior Speakers w/Blue LED
- New Window Valance Package
- Plush Recliners (Per Model)
- Comfortable Tri Fold Sofa
- Folding Entry Assist Handle
- Ceiling Fan in LR (Most Models)
- High Efficiency AC Cooling System
- Double Door Residential Refer
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Designer Residential Bedspread w/5 Pillows
- Bay Front on ALL Models
- 13.5K Ducted Air
- 84" Interior Height
- 6' 2" Tall Slide Rooms
- (2) Outlets in Every Kitchen
- Larger Dresser Drawers
- Grey "Teddy Bear" Bunk Mattresses
- 50" Walk In Shower (Most models)
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Bluetooth Soundbar Stereo w/Remote
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Large Double Door Residential Refrigerator
- Denver Mattress
- 40" HD TV
- Skylight Over Tub
- Outside Kitchen (42QBQ Only)
- Jiffy Sofa IPO Lower Bunk (bunk slides)
- Free Standing Dinette w/68" Sofa
- 15K BTU Air IPO 13.5K BTU
- 10 Gal. GE Water Heater
- 50 amp Service with Wire/Brace for 2nd A/C
- Washer/Dryer Prep (must check 50amp ser.)
- *(NA 353FLFB,4002Q,42QBQ)
- Detachable Hitch
- Non Self Contained w/China House Toilet
- (no tanks) *(NA in 2nd bath in 42QBQ & 4002Q)
- Gel Coat Exterior Fiberglass
- Awning Center Support
- Stab Jacks (4 for TT)
- Outside Shower
- One Touch" Power Awning w/Adjustable Legs
- Ladder Only
- Double Insulation R14 (Floor & Roof Only)
- Extreme Weather Pkg (calculated 38 R-Value @ 80°F)
DLX Best In Class Value Package
- Exterior LED Light Strip Under Awning
- LED Interior Mushroom Style Bright Lights
- Central Vacuum
- Solid Surface Kitchen Counter Tops
- Modern Cloth Roller Shades w/AutoStop (Living,Bed)
- New Furrion Recessed Stove w/Glass Stove Cover
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- 1.6 CuFt Oversized Whirlpool Microwave
- Stainless Steel Dual Basin Undermount Sink
- LED Accent Light Pkg: Under-Cabs and Over LR Slides
- Stainless Steel Roll Up Sink Cover
- 30'' Built in Electrical Fireplace w/Crystals
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.