Fleetwood RV Pulse Motor Home Class C - Diesels
RENEW YOUR BOND WITH MOTHER NATURE
The long-time icon of the American roadway, Fleetwood RV is excited to bring another Class C Diesel to the lineup. The 2018 Pulse is more than 25-feet in length, nearly 8-feet wide, and rides on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, which means families can rely on the Pulse to get them where they need to be with room to spare, and bring them back home when they’re ready.
WHY CHOOSE Pulse
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 3.0L 6 Cylinder, 188HP, Turbo-Diesel Engine
- Mercedes-Benz, 5-Speed, Automatic Transmission
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Motor Home Class C - Diesel
Stock #189952Salt Lake City, UTStock #189952Salt Lake City, UT
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Slides
- 25ft long
- Bunk Over Cab
- Rear Bath
Pulse 24A(1 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, Rear Bedroom, 25 ft 2 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA slide-out queen-size bed maximizes interior living!
Pulse 24B(1 in stock)
Bunk Over Cab, Rear Bath, 25 ft 2 in in length, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreEmbrace the space that comes with the full-wall slide!
Standard Features (2019)
- Full-Body Paint
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner with Heat Pump
- 1,000 Watt Inverter
- Garmin Infotainment Dash Unit with Navigation (RV Maps)
- Solid Surface Galley Countertops with Undermount Stonecast Sink and Cover
- LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Whole House Water Filtration
- One-Piece TPO Roof
- 2" Thick Sidewalls
- Power Lateral Arm Awning with LED Lighting and Motion Sensor
- Stabilizing Jacks
- Lighted Storage Compartments
- RDQ Easy Access Winterization System
- Rotocast Exterior Storage Compartments
- All-Metal Underbelly
- Interlocking Sidewalls and Roof Construction
- 5,000 LB Hitch
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
For more than 65 years, Fleetwood RV has worked hard to build a reputation as one of the best motorhome manufacturers in the industry. Today, more RVers trust the open road to Fleetwood RV.* That trust starts with the Fleetwood Advantage, our ceaseless approach to innovating the motorhome construction process with emphasis on smooth handling, unmatched durability, and intuitive details. The result? Fleetwood delivers dependable products with peace-of-mind at every turn so families can spend more time reconnecting with each other.
* Based on IHS Automotive, Polk Recreational Vehicles in Operation (RVIO) as of 7/1/13.