Coachmen RV Cross Trek Motor Home Class Cs
WHY CHOOSE Cross Trek
- Fuel Friendly Ford Transit Chassis
- Convenient Go Anywhere Size: 24 Feet
- Extra Large Exterior Pass Through Storage
- LP and Exterior Water Connections for Outdoor Food Prep
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Motor Home Class C
Stock #195535Tampa, FL
Stock #195529Jacksonville, FL
Stock #202937Ocala, FL
Stock #202941North Canton, OH
Stock #202940Brownstown, MI
Stock #204310Tampa, FLStock #204310Tampa, FL
Stock #204315Jacksonville, FLStock #204315Jacksonville, FL
Stock #204313Tampa, FLStock #204313Tampa, FL
Stock #204311Tampa, FLStock #204311Tampa, FL
Stock #204312Ocala, FLStock #204312Ocala, FL
Stock #204314Richmond, VAStock #204314Richmond, VA
Stock #209320Wixom, MI
Cross Trek 20XG Ford Transit
24 ft 1 in in length, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...more130 cu. ft. exterior storage to bring all your gear!
Cross Trek 21XG Ford Transit(1 in stock)
Murphy Bed, 24 ft 1 in in length, sleeps up to 3, many colors ...moreMurphy bed offers multi-purpose area!
Cross Trek 22XG Chevy 4500
Bunk Over Cab, 24 ft 9 in in length, sleeps up to 4, many colors ...moreRelax on the J-Lounge while watching TV!
Cross Trek 22XG Ford 350
Bunk Over Cab, 24 ft 3 in in length, sleeps up to 4, many colors ...moreRelax on the J-Lounge while watching TV!
Cross Trek 27XG Chevy 4500
Bunk Over Cab, Rear Bedroom, 30 ft 0 in in length, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreSplit queen bed, and lots of storage for clothes!
Cross Trek 27XG Ford 350
Bunk Over Cab, Rear Bedroom, 29 ft 6 in in length, sleeps up to 5, many colors ...moreCab-over bunk that the kiddo's will love!
Cross Trek Features:
- Livable and Storage Friendly Floorplans
- Large Shower Facilities compared to Class B Vans
- Extra Large Kitchen Counters and 12Volt Refrigerators
- Large Sliding Tinted Windows
- Portable Blue Tooth Speaker w/Multiple Charging Stations
- WiFi Ranger for Better Internet Connection
- Interior/Exterior Smart TV
- Largest Battery Capacity in Class gives you more time off the grid.
- 3000 Watt Inverter gives extra power when needed.
- State-of-the-Art Electrical System designed to operate every coach function from battery power, including A/C. Convenient for operating systems while traveling without the use of a generator
- Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls with low entry door for safety
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane giving more puncture resistance
- Fuel Friendly Ford Transit Chassis (20XG, 21XG)
- Convenient Go-Anywhere Size Floorplans
- Extra Large Exterior Storage for oversized cargo
- Solar Equipped (Optional)
- Armless Awning w/LED Lights and Sensor (Optional)
- Exterior Entertainment Ready
- Exterior Camp Kitchen Accessory Rail
- LP Quick Disconnect & Fresh Water Port
- Best in Class Capacities (Fresh Water, LP Tank, CCC)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle … “Dedicated to the enrichment of your life.” By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 50 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.
We do create customers for life