Keystone RV Cougar Half-Ton Series Travel Trailers
Keystone Cougar Half Ton
The Keystone Cougar half-ton has been rated number 1 by travel trailer buyers for almost a decade. Cougar offers amazing features and intuitive floor plans while achieving extremely high levels of quality. Features and options include fold-out sleepers, hardwood cabinet doors, huge pantry, 30K BTU furnace, residential porcelain toilet, and push-back recliners. Cougar is perfect for the family camping trip, a weekend with friends, or a full time RV adventure!
WHY CHOOSE Cougar Half-Ton Series
- Executive Chef Kitchen
- Residential Style Bathroom
- One-piece TPO Roof Membrane
- Cable/Satellite Prep
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Cougar Half-Ton Series 22RBS
U Shaped Dinette, Front Bedroom, 25 ft 11 in in length, weighs 5590 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA U-shaped dinette for dining and game night!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 26RBS
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom, 29 ft 11 in in length, weighs 6525 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreRetire to a king size bed in privacy after your hike!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 26RKS
Outdoor Kitchen, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 30 ft 0 in in length, weighs 6575 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreDual entry offers access on both ends of the trailer!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 27RES
Rear Entertainment, Outdoor Kitchen, 30 ft 11 in in length, weighs 6520 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreAngled entertainment center with hidden storage!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 27SAB
Rear Living Area, Two Entry/Exit Doors, 31 ft 5 in in length, weighs 6651 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreRelax in a recliner after a bike ride!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 29BHS
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 34 ft 1 in in length, weighs 6915 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 1 slides, many colors ...moreBunks for the kids, a king bed for you!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 29RLD
Rear Living Area, Walk-Thru Bath, 34 ft 0 in in length, weighs 7320 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA walk-through bathroom offers easy access!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 32RDB
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 36 ft 4 in in length, weighs 7795 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 2 slides, many colors ...moreConvenient bathroom access within the bunkhouse!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 32RLI
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 35 ft 11 in in length, weighs 8319 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreTwo awnings protect you from the sun and rain!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 33MLS
Outdoor Kitchen, Rear Kitchen, 35 ft 3 in in length, weighs 8088 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreA rear kitchen layout with a U-shaped counter!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 33SAB
Rear Entertainment, Front Bedroom, 36 ft 11 in in length, weighs 8791 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreKitchen peninsula offers separation from the living area!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 34TSB
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 37 ft 5 in in length, weighs 8548 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 3 slides, many colors ...morePrivate bunkhouse sleeps 4-5 kiddos!
Cougar Half-Ton Series Features:
Standard Features (2019)
Camping in Style Package
- Laminated Side Walls with 5 Sided Aluminum Superstructure
- 3/8" Walkable Roof Decking
- Fiberglass Front Cap W/ Hitch Vision & LED Lights
- Full Size Spare Tire
- Cougar Vintage Maple Glazed Hardwood
- Cabinet Doors with Residential Hardware
- 12,000 BTU Rapid Recovery 6 Gallon Rapid Recovery Gas/Electric Water Heater
- 15" Aluminum Wheels with 10 Ply “E” Rated Tires
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- LED Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Easy Care Aluma-Tread Folding Triple Entry Step
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- iN-Command Smart Automation with Global Connect
- 8 Cubic ft. Refrigerator
- 21" Drop in Range w/ Piezo Ignition and Glass Stove Top Cover
- Foil Wrap Seamless Galley and Lavatory Counter tops
- Gourmet Stainless Steel Under Mount Sink with Upgraded Chef's Faucet with Sprayer
- Folding Exterior Bike/ Storage Rack with 225LB Capacity
- Cougar Quick Camp Multifunction Remote (Fifth Wheels)
- 15,000 BTU Ducted Air Conditioner
- Dual 30LB LP Tanks
- 35K BTU Ducted Furnace
- 50 Amp Service, Pre-Wired and Braced for Ducted Bedroom Air Conditioner Option (Fifth Wheels)
- Forced-Air Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Enclosed Dump Valves
- Astrofoil Insulated Slide Floors
In-Command Smart Automation with Global Connect
- Full Remote Thermostat Control Including Scheduling with Mobile App
- Available App for Android and iOS
- Multiple Users (Android phones, One user with iOS)
- Control Slide Rooms, Awnings, Light Groups with Mobile App or Touchscreen Display Commander
- Panic/Intruder Alert
- Manual Overrides on Body Control Module (BCM)
- Carbon monoxide detector
- LP sensor
- Manual backup on all main slide outs
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- Spare tire and Carrier
- Electric Rear Stabilizing Jacks (Mandatory 22RBS)
- Automatic Leveling System (Mandatory All Travel Trailer Models Except 22RBS)
- Electric 4 Point Leveling System (Fifth Wheels)
- Dual Pane Frameless Windows
- 13.5 BTU A/C (Bedroom, Non-Ducted) 50 Amp Required (Travel Trailers)
- 13.5BTU Bedroom A/C (Ducted) With Thermostat (Fifth Wheels)
- Fireplace (26RBS, 26RKS, 32RLI, 33SAB, 33MLS, 34TSB; NA 25RES)
- Free Standing Dinette and Chairs
- Theater Seat IPO Tri-Fold (26RBS, 26RKS, 27RES, 29BHS, 32RDB, 34TSB, Only)
- Theater Seat IPO Tri-Fold (25RES, 29RDB, 32BHS, 32DBH Only)
- Theater Seat IPO Recliners (29RES, 33SAB Only)
- Theater Seats IPO Dinette (22RBS, 23RBS, 24RBS Travel Trailers Only)
- CSA Construction
- 50 Amp Service/Wire and Brace for 2nd AC (N/A 22RBS) (Mandatory: 26RBS, 26RKS, 32RLI, 33SAB, 33MLS, 34TSB) (Optional: 27SAB, 27RES, 29RLD, 29BHS)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.