Keystone RV Cougar Half-Ton Series Fifth Wheels
Luxury And Lightweight Meet In Perfect Harmony.
Cougar Half-Ton travel trailers and fifth wheels are easy to tow and offer you the floorplans and features you expect from the Industry Leader. Full-sized slideouts and residential kitchens are just a taste of what makes Cougar Half-Ton so much in demand.
WHY CHOOSE Cougar Half-Ton Series
- 35,000 BTU Furnace
- Residential Style Bathroom
- Oversized Panoramic Windows Throughout
- Furrion Backup Camera Prep
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
We're sorry. We were unable to find any results for this page. Please give us a call for an up to date product list or try our Search and expand your criteria.
Cougar Half-Ton Series 25RES
Rear Entertainment, Outdoor Kitchen, 28 ft 10 in in length, weighs 7500 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 2 slides, many colors ...moreHidden storage behind the entertainment center!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 27RLS
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 31 ft 4 in in length, weighs 7925 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...more
Cougar Half-Ton Series 27SGS
Rear Living Area, Front Bedroom, 31 ft 4 in in length, weighs 8065 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 4, 3 slides, many colors ...moreRelax comfortably in one of the two recliners!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 28SGS
Rear Living Area, Front Bedroom, 31 ft 4 in in length, weighs 8115 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...more
Cougar Half-Ton Series 29RDB
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 32 ft 10 in in length, weighs 8240 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 2 slides, many colors ...morePrivate bunkhouse with double size bunks!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 29RES
Rear Entertainment, Front Bedroom, 32 ft 10 in in length, weighs 8700 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreUnique L-shaped sofa offers comfort and style!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 29RKS
Outdoor Kitchen, Rear Kitchen, 32 ft 10 in in length, weighs 8700 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreThe chef will love the rear kitchen layout!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 30RLS(1 in stock)
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 33 ft 6 in in length, weighs 8890 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreA kitchen island brings the family together!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 32BHS
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 35 ft 9 in in length, weighs 9140 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 9, 3 slides, many colors ...moreEasy access to the half bath from the bedroom!
Cougar Half-Ton Series 32DBH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 36 ft 2 in in length, weighs 9300 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 4 slides, many colors ...moreTwo pantries to store all your camping goodies!
Cougar Half-Ton Series Features:
Standard Features (2019)
Camping in Style Package
- Laminated Side Walls with 5 Sided Aluminum Superstructure
- 3/8" Walkable Roof Decking
- Fiberglass Front Cap W/ Hitch Vision & LED Lights
- Full Size Spare Tire
- Cougar Vintage Maple Glazed Hardwood
- Cabinet Doors with Residential Hardware
- 12,000 BTU Rapid Recovery 6 Gallon Rapid Recovery Gas/Electric Water Heater
- 15" Aluminum Wheels with 10 Ply “E” Rated Tires
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- LED Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Easy Care Aluma-Tread Folding Triple Entry Step
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- iN-Command Smart Automation with Global Connect
- 8 Cubic ft. Refrigerator
- 21" Drop in Range w/ Piezo Ignition and Glass Stove Top Cover
- Foil Wrap Seamless Galley and Lavatory Counter tops
- Gourmet Stainless Steel Under Mount Sink with Upgraded Chef's Faucet with Sprayer
- Folding Exterior Bike/ Storage Rack with 225LB Capacity
- Cougar Quick Camp Multifunction Remote (Fifth Wheels)
- 15,000 BTU Ducted Air Conditioner
- Dual 30LB LP Tanks
- 35K BTU Ducted Furnace
- 50 Amp Service, Pre-Wired and Braced for Ducted Bedroom Air Conditioner Option (Fifth Wheels)
- Forced-Air Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Enclosed Dump Valves
- Astrofoil Insulated Slide Floors
In-Command Smart Automation with Global Connect
- Full Remote Thermostat Control Including Scheduling with Mobile App
- Available App for Android and iOS
- Multiple Users (Android phones, One user with iOS)
- Control Slide Rooms, Awnings, Light Groups with Mobile App or Touchscreen Display Commander
- Panic/Intruder Alert
- Manual Overrides on Body Control Module (BCM)
- Carbon monoxide detector
- LP sensor
- Manual backup on all main slide outs
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- Spare tire and Carrier
- Electric Rear Stabilizing Jacks (Mandatory 22RBS)
- Automatic Leveling System (Mandatory All Travel Trailer Models Except 22RBS)
- Electric 4 Point Leveling System (Fifth Wheels)
- Dual Pane Frameless Windows
- 13.5 BTU A/C (Bedroom, Non-Ducted) 50 Amp Required (Travel Trailers)
- 13.5BTU Bedroom A/C (Ducted) With Thermostat (Fifth Wheels)
- Fireplace (26RBS, 26RKS, 32RLI, 33SAB, 33MLS, 34TSB; NA 25RES)
- Free Standing Dinette and Chairs
- Theater Seat IPO Tri-Fold (26RBS, 26RKS, 27RES, 29BHS, 32RDB, 34TSB, Only)
- Theater Seat IPO Tri-Fold (25RES, 29RDB, 32BHS, 32DBH Only)
- Theater Seat IPO Recliners (29RES, 33SAB Only)
- Theater Seats IPO Dinette (22RBS, 23RBS, 24RBS Travel Trailers Only)
- CSA Construction
- 50 Amp Service/Wire and Brace for 2nd AC (N/A 22RBS) (Mandatory: 26RBS, 26RKS, 32RLI, 33SAB, 33MLS, 34TSB) (Optional: 27SAB, 27RES, 29RLD, 29BHS)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.