Axion Studio Official Debut at the Florida RV SuperShow!
Don’t miss the official debut of the Axion Studio presented by General RV! We are partnering with Carado to introduce the new Axion Studio at the Florida RV Super Show in Tampa. During this worldwide premier, you’ll be treated to an exclusive, in-depth first look at this incredibly affordable and well-equipped B-Van. The Axion Studio is available only through General RV. Join us at the Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa on January 16-20, and meet the new Axion Studio.
Axion Studio takes "camper van" to a whole new level
- Pop-top roof with loft sleeping space
- Two-burner propane stove, fridge, microwave and sink
- Two expandable kitchen countertops
- Large rear bathroom with stand-up or sit-down shower
- Full-length wardrobe with deep drawer storage
- Cabin bench converts to double bed
- Rear-view backup camera
- Easy-to-drive, compact size (17ft. 9 in.)
- V6 gas engine (24 gal.)
- Automatic propane furnace/water heater combo system (18,700 BTU)
- Under-mount air conditioner (12V / 20,000 BTU)
- Ram Promaster 1500 chassis with 3.6L, V6 gas engine (280 HP)
Join Us At The Florida RV Show!
2019 Carado Axion Studio Class B Motorhome
Becky is passionate about finding the perfect B-Van to match her customer’s needs. She’ll take the time to listen and narrow down the options and floorplans that will work best for your lifestyle.
During her three years at General RV, she has attended dozens of in-depth training sessions and constantly researches what’s new to make herself an expert in the latest makes and models available. When she’s not answering customers’ questions online or at an RV Show, Becky takes time out with her family camping in northern Michigan with her husband, three daughters, and dog Rocco.
Click Here to contact Becky directly.
With 31 years in the industry, and plenty of personal camping experience, it’s safe to call Dan an RV expert. In fact, his parents bought their first motorhome from General RV in 1972!
A lot has changed over the years, and Dan stays on top of technology and trends by attending training sessions and RV Shows for a first-hand look at what’s new. He explains floorplans in detail and helps you understand how individual features will ultimately benefit your RVing experience, so you can feel confident in your purchase.
Click Here to contact Dan directly.