The General RV Center [Name of scholarship]
At General RV Center, we are a huge believer in higher education and the difference it can make in a person’s life. The cost of education has never been more expensive making the path to a college education out of reach for many. Even those that can afford in some way to pay for education have additional expenses such as books, room and board, and everyday living expenses that can easily soar into the thousands of dollars. We want to help ease that burden for students.
We are proud to offer a $1,000 scholarship to students who are either traveling to attend a school out of their home state or traveling abroad as a part of their studies.
General RV will start accepting applications [start date]. The deadline for all applications will be [End date]. Please review the following requirements in order to be considered for the General RV Center Travel Scholarship.
- You must be currently enrolled in a 4 year university, community college, technical school or trade school at the time scholarship is awarded.
- You must have at least a 3.0 grade point average from the prior academic period or most recent educational institution (high school).
- You must provide all of the information outlined in the form below in order to be considered for and awarded the scholarship funds.
Name of School
Field of study/major
How do I Apply?
The Application Guidelines are as Follows:
Please briefly describe why you should receive the General RV Travel scholarship including where you are traveling to attend school or where your studies are taking you abroad, the reason you decided to make the trip and what your goals are after you are finished with school.
What Do You Need From Me?
Along with your [essay, video?] please submit:
- An unofficial copy of your most recent high school or college transcript showing your cumulative GPA.
- Proof of current enrollment at (Please download the letter template at the bottom of this page and have it signed by your institution. Once the letter is signed you can submit it to General RV with the rest of your application materials.
All application materials should be received by [deadline]. A recipient for the award will be selected no later than [date after deadline] and be notified via email.